Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Magic powder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you find this any good? I've used it a few times and have had a burning sensation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Are you using it correctly?

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I bought some but I think I mixed it up too weak. I now use nair £1 from poundland..... Don't leave it on too long I thought my nipples were on fire

over a year ago

Yes. Doing exactly what it says to do. I thought the hair would have come off easier too!

over a year ago

No help?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to mix it exactly right and leave it no longer than the time stated on the tin...works brilliantly if you do, not so well if even a bit too runny

over a year ago

"You have to mix it exactly right and leave it no longer than the time stated on the tin...works brilliantly if you do, not so well if even a bit too runny "

Does it need to be thick then? It makes me smooth but I think I must leave it on too long as it gives a burning sensation for a couple of days after

over a year ago

"You have to mix it exactly right and leave it no longer than the time stated on the tin...works brilliantly if you do, not so well if even a bit too runny

Does it need to be thick then? It makes me smooth but I think I must leave it on too long as it gives a burning sensation for a couple of days after"

Sounds like you're leaving it on too long...I've always found it gentler on my skin than Veet/Nair etc

over a year ago

"You have to mix it exactly right and leave it no longer than the time stated on the tin...works brilliantly if you do, not so well if even a bit too runny

Does it need to be thick then? It makes me smooth but I think I must leave it on too long as it gives a burning sensation for a couple of days after

Sounds like you're leaving it on too long...I've always found it gentler on my skin than Veet/Nair etc"

I will try leaving on for a shorter time. Is your hair short when you apply it or longer?

over a year ago

Sounds like you're leaving it on too long...I've always found it gentler on my skin than Veet/Nair etc

I will try leaving on for a shorter time. Is your hair short when you apply it or longer?"

LOL short!

over a year ago

I will try leaving on for a shorter time. Is your hair short when you apply it or longer?

LOL short!"

Mine is about 1cm at the moment. I will use it tonight and see what happens. I find shaving gives me a rash!

over a year ago

It might just not be suitable for your skin. That's why they tell you to do a patch test; it feels like acid on mine.

over a year ago

"It might just not be suitable for your skin. That's why they tell you to do a patch test; it feels like acid on mine. "

I did a patch test and it was fine. What do you use?

over a year ago

"It might just not be suitable for your skin. That's why they tell you to do a patch test; it feels like acid on mine. "

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I've (M) used it and I did notice that I need to be careful on timings. I need to apply in a specific order, round the base of my shift first, then the scrotum, leave a minute then the butt crack. Different hair thickness and skin sensitivity means they all need slightly different timings. Left it in the bum crack too long once, was a bit on the sore side after

over a year ago

"I've (M) used it and I did notice that I need to be careful on timings. I need to apply in a specific order, round the base of my shift first, then the scrotum, leave a minute then the butt crack. Different hair thickness and skin sensitivity means they all need slightly different timings. Left it in the bum crack too long once, was a bit on the sore side after "

I bet!!

over a year ago

"I've (M) used it and I did notice that I need to be careful on timings. I need to apply in a specific order, round the base of my shift first, then the scrotum, leave a minute then the butt crack. Different hair thickness and skin sensitivity means they all need slightly different timings. Left it in the bum crack too long once, was a bit on the sore side after "
oh ive had a scorched asspussy before and its no nice

over a year ago

"It might just not be suitable for your skin. That's why they tell you to do a patch test; it feels like acid on mine.

I did a patch test and it was fine. What do you use?"

I used the sensitive and never again. I had actual burns.

I now epilate some areas and shave the rest.

over a year ago

has anyone used a no no ?? seen them advertised on tv but to me look like there not much good x

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

How long are you leaving it on?

I find it works well on my pubis, but not on my balls as it burns, so I just shave my balls and dont get a rash from that.

over a year ago

"How long are you leaving it on?

I find it works well on my pubis, but not on my balls as it burns, so I just shave my balls and dont get a rash from that. "

Not that long! It put me off using it so have been shaving for a while and I was thinking about trying it again!

over a year ago

I use the sensitve one and occasionally have had a slight burning but only cause I slapped too much down there.

Take a bit more time with it now and it does the trick nicely.

Can buy it ready made but is more expensive x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"It might just not be suitable for your skin. That's why they tell you to do a patch test; it feels like acid on mine.

I used the sensitive and never again. I had actual burns.

I now epilate some areas and shave the rest. "

I feel your pain I was allergic to it.

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

If you're getting burning you're simply leaving it on too long, as someone has said there is a method and routine

Thick hair/skin- (arse cheeks, legs, arms, pubis) put on first

Thin skin - (arse crack, perineum, balls) put on last

On the thinner skin after use of magic powder, use aqueous cream/double base/hydrocortisone and wear loose clothing. If possible do the day before...burning balls on a meet ain't too pleasant

over a year ago

I couldn't get on with it at all. I too didn't think much of the results and Only left it on for the correct time but was Really sore after...and i used the sensitive one. I much prefer to wax now. I find it much less of a faff and the more you do it the less painful it is....and it doesn't hurt for days after

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

FFS we are being ripped off

Post new Message to Thread