Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

We want to commission some art

Jump to newest

By *anccpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

Hi, I'm looking to commission some artwork. Not decided on the medium yet but it will be an erotic piece.

Any proper artists on here or do you know of any?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any idea of The artwork? Penetrations,woman or man bodies, an hand jerking a Dick or firgers into pussy, a tongue licking someting ??? Etc

over a year ago

I like your 4th pic!! Artistic

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

There is a guild of erotic artists somewhere in Hertfordshire from memory. Probably a good starting point.

over a year ago

I do some erotic sculpture in wood, but don't do commissions as the chunk of wood tells me what it's going to be, I reveal it not force it.

therefore I am unknown and poor

By *icelymarkedMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Go-ogle Jack Vettriano. Amazingly erotic paintings.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I do some erotic sculpture in wood, but don't do commissions as the chunk of wood tells me what it's going to be, I reveal it not force it.

therefore I am unknown and poor "

You should put more pics up with your pieces in the shot...Might get some offers

over a year ago

"I do some erotic sculpture in wood, but don't do commissions as the chunk of wood tells me what it's going to be, I reveal it not force it.

You should put more pics up with your pieces in the shot...Might get some offers "

Nice idea, but this site & forum is pleasure don't really want to mix it with business, the sculptures sell easily enough but will never be my main stream income partly as finding the right piece of wood is key, but mainly as I just like working with timber in a range of ways, don't need money, so would rather do it for pleasure and cover my costs while spending a few months each year earning what I need in other ways.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

You should put more pics up with your pieces in the shot...Might get some offers

Nice idea, but this site & forum is pleasure don't really want to mix it with business, the sculptures sell easily enough but will never be my main stream income partly as finding the right piece of wood is key, but mainly as I just like working with timber in a range of ways, don't need money, so would rather do it for pleasure and cover my costs while spending a few months each year earning what I need in other ways."

We love art...Erotic or not but unfortunately we can only ever look at it (galleries or museums) as we're probably poorer than you

over a year ago

I recently commissioned a large canvas for my living room. It's not erotic in the slightest though

over a year ago

I can write my name in jizz on your bedroom curtains.

That'd look right artistic, that would.

over a year ago

I'm a prop maker so I'm out the window

over a year ago

My daughter does erotic art , acrylic or oil painting, send the pic , ill ask her !

over a year ago

I know a couple of artists in north wales so not too far from you

over a year ago

"We love art...Erotic or not but unfortunately we can only ever look at it (galleries or museums) as we're probably poorer than you "

I know the feeling, some of my stuff sells for more than I can afford! but then quite a bit ends up in the wood burner too

over a year ago

Tony Meadows is a sculptor and does body casting. I have a couple of pieces from him and they are fabulous x

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

The artwork all dotted around AbFabs has the artists card on the noticeboard. Some of the pieces are fantastic xx

Post new Message to Thread