Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

tantric massage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey just posting this to get some feed back off anyone who has had it and would ye recommend or not ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric.

over a year ago

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric."

Where do I sign up?

By *is_Collared_SubWoman
over a year ago

London

I'd like to learn how to do tantric massage. Anyone know where to start?

over a year ago

thanx

over a year ago

had a look on you tube interesting

over a year ago

Happy ending?

over a year ago

Was a student in tantric massage and picked up a lot of lovely tips to prolonging my orgasm and intensifying the sexual experience. You should certainly try it...especially it should be done with a practice partner so you can both connect with each others energy anf vibes. Get in touch to find out more....

over a year ago

"Was a student in tantric massage and picked up a lot of lovely tips to prolonging my orgasm and intensifying the sexual experience. You should certainly try it...especially it should be done with a practice partner so you can both connect with each others energy anf vibes. Get in touch to find out more...."

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"hey just posting this to get some feed back off anyone who has had it and would ye recommend or not ?? "

I've had one on two occasions from an amazing black girl in Peterborough - it is a paid for service like any masseuse, but oh my god it is worth it!!

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric."
Whale music is awful ! Worse than Eurovision song contest nonsense ! I mean , if you want to give your woman some good lovin' who do you want serenading her , Barry White....or Moby Dick ?

over a year ago

"Was a student in tantric massage and picked up a lot of lovely tips to prolonging my orgasm and intensifying the sexual experience. You should certainly try it...especially it should be done with a practice partner so you can both connect with each others energy anf vibes. Get in touch to find out more...."

over a year ago

"hey just posting this to get some feed back off anyone who has had it and would ye recommend or not ??

I've had one on two occasions from an amazing black girl in Peterborough - it is a paid for service like any masseuse, but oh my god it is worth it!! "

over a year ago

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric. Whale music is awful ! Worse than Eurovision song contest nonsense ! I mean , if you want to give your woman some good lovin' who do you want serenading her , Barry White....or Moby Dick ? "

Lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Hahaha - that made me laugh out loud! I'd love to try ot but don't quite trust the offers I have had so far

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric.

Hahaha - that made me laugh out loud! I'd love to try ot but don't quite trust the offers I have had so far "

Ah , that's because they are putting their needs before yours . I'm a firm believer that ladies come first .

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric.

Hahaha - that made me laugh out loud! I'd love to try ot but don't quite trust the offers I have had so far Ah , that's because they are putting their needs before yours . I'm a firm believer that ladies come first . "

Hmm, it wasn't that - I just got the feeling they were promising something they could not deliver.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

A real Tantric massage is exceptional;

But as someone else here has said; 99% of them are just a wank with a scented candle in the background; and a load of utter tosh ......

over a year ago

Look up Lady Sonia, she used to be asking for real life people to get involved in her videos and is a master of the tantric massage!

Love watching her videos.

over a year ago

We both had said tantric massage in Spice off a beautiful girl. Great experience lots of mess and shaky legs afterwards. Not like the ones you see on the internet so I can't help thinking it was an extremely sensual sexy massage with happy start, middle and endings. But hey still bloody amazing and would recommend it to anyone.

V x

over a year ago

Trained in Tantric massage in Thailand years ago.

Yes if done correctly it can leave your legs a bit wobbly but gagging for more.

I am a trained therapist in Tantric and Yoni Massage however I also practice Reiki-Sekhem, counselling an CBT too

over a year ago

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric. Whale music is awful ! Worse than Eurovision song contest nonsense ! I mean , if you want to give your woman some good lovin' who do you want serenading her , Barry White....or Moby Dick ? "

Barry white or moby dick ? Is there a difference ??

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

"If it's a genuine practitioner, yes. Go for it. However, there are more than a few..especially on here who think lighting a candle and some incense and playing whale music makes a posh wank tantric. Whale music is awful ! Worse than Eurovision song contest nonsense ! I mean , if you want to give your woman some good lovin' who do you want serenading her , Barry White....or Moby Dick ?

Barry white or moby dick ? Is there a difference ?? "

yes....one is a huge whale.....and the other is the love walrus of soul .

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/16 21:40:33]

over a year ago

"Trained in Tantric massage in Thailand years ago.

Yes if done correctly it can leave your legs a bit wobbly but gagging for more.

I am a trained therapist in Tantric and Yoni Massage however I also practice Reiki-Sekhem, counselling an CBT too

"

coming to cork by any chance soon

over a year ago

Cork sorry would love to.

Got a friend doing Geneology and my grandfather on my mothers side's family are from the ROI and cannot find info beyond my Great Grandparents without going over and checking Parish records

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I have a book on it somewhere

Post new Message to Thread