Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Forums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have to say, ever since I became active in the forums, my female interest has gone up! That, and I have cleaned up my profile a little bit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I have to say that ever since I started using the forums I've wasted hours of my time reading and replying to threads .

I'm glad you're having a positive experience so many men don't it seems.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"I have to say, ever since I became active in the forums, my female interest has gone up! That, and I have cleaned up my profile a little bit. "

Thats great to hear

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have to say, ever since I became active in the forums, my female interest has gone up! That, and I have cleaned up my profile a little bit. "

Sweet!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Being on the forums, we sometimes get random messages from people who have seen us there, but bear no resemblance to what we are looking for. I don't mind the conversational message, especially related to the forums, but we aren't meeting apart from socially for the most part, so we're getting less interest, which suits us

over a year ago

"I have to say that ever since I started using the forums I've wasted hours of my time reading and replying to threads .

I'm glad you're having a positive experience so many men don't it seems. "

I'm exactly the same :') you check like every 30 seconds to see if anyone has replied to you

over a year ago

That's great the forums have helped you.

I have learnt quite a lot from them myself x

over a year ago

I've had a similar experience. It's been really good. Obviously you get noticed a bit more on the forums but I think people get to see a bit more of your personality which they respond to. So you must be doing something right.

over a year ago

"I have to say, ever since I became active in the forums, my female interest has gone up! That, and I have cleaned up my profile a little bit.

I've had a similar experience. It's been really good. Obviously you get noticed a bit more on the forums but I think people get to see a bit more of your personality which they respond to. So you must be doing something right. "

You also have something to talk about in the first message instead of complimenting them on their profile

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I refuse to compliment people on their profiles. It would mean compromising my ideals

over a year ago

I find I've become a lot more ignorant lol. I don't check my messages too often anymore, and get complaints that I take ages to reply to the few I do chat to haha

over a year ago

"I refuse to compliment people on their profiles. It would mean compromising my ideals "

lol

over a year ago

Since I've started using the forums I've let several cups of coffee good cold, damn forums

over a year ago

"Since I've started using the forums I've let several cups of coffee good cold, damn forums "

Don't put your mug down, that's what I've learned.

over a year ago

"Since I've started using the forums I've let several cups of coffee good cold, damn forums

Don't put your mug down, that's what I've learned."

Top advice from a seasoned forumite, thank you kind sir

over a year ago

"Since I've started using the forums I've let several cups of coffee good cold, damn forums

Don't put your mug down, that's what I've learned.

Top advice from a seasoned forumite, thank you kind sir "

I certainly wouldn't say I'm a seasoned forumite. I am however a pro tea drinker.

In any case, always glad to be of service. I feel I should bow or something.

over a year ago

I used to feel the same as you op till a few forum regulars decided to get personal. Now i dont use them as much as i did. But glad its working for you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I used to use the forums a lot but not recently.

over a year ago

"I find I've become a lot more ignorant lol. I don't check my messages too often anymore, and get complaints that I take ages to reply to the few I do chat to haha "

I don't complain im patient

Post new Message to Thread