Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Looking for woman for relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm looking for a woman who would possibly like a longer term relationship.

Obviously the chemistry needs to be there, and these things take time but I thought I would put this out there.

I'm still open to meets, but would much prefer to build up friendships and see how things go.

My profile says a bit more about me - a really lovely guy, is what has been said about me. Ok, by my friends, but I didn't have to bribe them that much!

I'm near Darlington, County Durham. You don't have to be a hardened swinger, I'm not! But I do know what I like and this lifestyle is it.

Ask me anything you like, you never know..

Cheers all

D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Plenty of women on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm looking for a woman who would possibly like a longer term relationship.

Obviously the chemistry needs to be there, and these things take time but I thought I would put this out there.

I'm still open to meets, but would much prefer to build up friendships and see how things go.

My profile says a bit more about me - a really lovely guy, is what has been said about me. Ok, by my friends, but I didn't have to bribe them that much!

I'm near Darlington, County Durham. You don't have to be a hardened swinger, I'm not! But I do know what I like and this lifestyle is it.

Cheers all

D

"

I don't think this is really the right site to be on if you're looking for a relationship

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

there are lots of people on fab looking for longer term relationships so you're in with a chance, Good luck

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Cheers all

D

I don't think this is really the right site to be on if you're looking for a relationship "

Unless he's looking for a swingers relationship of course

over a year ago

I think if you hope to get into a relationship with someone who is open to the possibility of swinging together then this is the perfect place... just have to be open and honest about what you want, sure there's others would like the same thing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

people have met on here and married and I know of one woman who met a man from here and they no longer swing at all.

over a year ago

Just to confirm, I'm looking for a woman who wants a relationship where swinging is (and continues to be) very important.

I've started "vanilla" relationships and then hinted at swinging - that's when they usually start running, lol!

So, to cut that bit out, I thought I'd ask directly

over a year ago

i've found 2 guys up for relationships, and a fair few who say they are but i don't think they really are.

one was a liar and i'm glad i turned him down, just gotta figure out this other one, he seems genuine enough.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cheers all

D

I don't think this is really the right site to be on if you're looking for a relationship "

lots on here looking for a relationship

over a year ago

Anyone fancy a coffee in town on Sunday? Cake, too, if you like, lol

over a year ago

Have you looked in the cupboard ?

over a year ago

Having a nice Mrs who loves to swing would be ideal for me

over a year ago

Cheers all

D

I'd agree. I met my girlfriend in a club she had ignored Me on here!

over a year ago

"Have you looked in the cupboard ?"

She's got a puncture...

over a year ago

Id love to meet someone nice for a longterm relationship weather off here or not but struggle to find yhe right 1 have a high sex drive so heres prob better for me to meet someone

over a year ago

Bump

Just to keep it active

over a year ago

If you attract single ladies you will probably find a relationship. I'm the opposite so tend to favour couples to avoid the r word croping up .

over a year ago

"Just to confirm, I'm looking for a woman who wants a relationship where swinging is (and continues to be) very important.

I've started "vanilla" relationships and then hinted at swinging - that's when they usually start running, lol!

So, to cut that bit out, I thought I'd ask directly "

That's me out then!

Post new Message to Thread