Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Filthy little cumslut?

Jump to newest

By *he Face of Boe OP   Man
over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

We live in a world where sexual health is something we all need to keep on top of. Getting checked regularly and using condoms with people we dont know 100% we can trust when they say they are clean is something we do, but in most cases hate, (the using condoms bit anyway).

But for the most part in the opinions of very nearly everyone I have played with or spoken to, most people love a mouth full of cum or spunking deep inside of their partner.

Its sexy, it feels good and its...well its just hot! Yes I know we need to keep ourselves safe and thats why I only ever do that with someone I can trust, the two times in my life I didnt I was straight down the clinic the next day to get tested, worried but not actually regretting the act because in the moment it was amazing.

Dont mistake this as a post about bareback being awesome and we should all just do it. Its a post about how we shouldnt discount it, we should enjoy it with the people we know are tested and clean and that we trust.

Because lets face it, who doesnt love a filthy little cumslut!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So any woman not using condoms is a cumslut

Hubby and I don't use them together and I can happily tell you I'm not any kind of slut. What's your charming word for the guys or do you reserve that language only for women?

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Apologies I come from a fetish background where that term is used and loved in a positive way.Its not meant to offend at all, terms like slut are only considered negative if the people using them mean them in a negative way which I never do. Use of language to me is important during sex and changes from partner to partner. Some women dont like the romantic or too close talk, a lot prefer full on dirty talk.Not all women are cumsluts, but I personally love the ones who are

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Apologies I come from a fetish background where that term is used and loved in a positive way.Its not meant to offend at all, terms like slut are only considered negative if the people using them mean them in a negative way which I never do. Use of language to me is important during sex and changes from partner to partner. Some women dont like the romantic or too close talk, a lot prefer full on dirty talk.Not all women are cumsluts but I love thr ones who are

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Also some men are cumsluts so its not a gender thing lol, its about the act and not the person. People who love being covered in cum, often by more than one person

over a year ago

I LOVE a cumslut and i also consider myself a cumslut...............and i am proud of it

over a year ago

We also play fet. Name calling is a limit of mine regardless of intent. Fet is a ridiculous excuse!

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Its not an excuse its an explanation as to my own preferences and to those of the people I play with. Its a limit of yours, thats fine I wouldnt dream of calling you names or anyone else who didnt like that it whos limit it is. But for those like myself who enjoy words like slut, then we shall continue to use it.

over a year ago

"Its not an excuse its an explanation as to my own preferences and to those of the people I play with. Its a limit of yours, thats fine I wouldnt dream of calling you names or anyone else who didnt like that it whos limit it is. But for those like myself who enjoy words like slut, then we shall continue to use it."

I totally agree with you

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

"I LOVE a cumslut and i also consider myself a cumslut...............and i am proud of it"

Thanks for proving my point

its not about gender or imposing negative titles, its about people getting turned on by certain words and acts

over a year ago

How do you know that prospective partners you feel you can trust are tested and clean.... because they tell you so.

over a year ago

I didn't take offence at you using the term with your play partners, couldn't give a crap what others do privately.

It was the initial post that came across as all those not using condoms were cumsluts, which would include me, that I found eye opening. Then the response that I wouldn't understand because I'm not in that world I found ridiculous.

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

"How do you know that prospective partners you feel you can trust are tested and clean.... because they tell you so."

Excellent question. I guess its the same as you know with your husband or wife at the end of the day, is about trust.you should only do that with people you trust and trust is earned.

If you've been playing for a while and you comunicate about all the partners you have and what they do with them. I'm not saying do it.I am saying its always a judgement call as to how much you know someone and how much you trust their word. If they tell you about every person they sleep with and they are the people that come with you to the clinic to get tested they are probably trustworthy, if they dont and are evasive, then I guess not so much.

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Well given that I apologised for how you percieved it thats all i can do really. And it wasnt an explanation as to why I should be forgiven, i couldnt give a rats ass if I fit your perfect view of how people should be or speak. it was meant for the people who do like that sort of thing. No not all people are cumsluts, if thats how it came across then once again I apologise. But I used the term because I and many people on the fetish scene use it A LOT. once again explanation not excuse. Now if this is not your type of thread, please just leave it for the people who will like to yalk about this stuff and not nitpick with peoples wording.

over a year ago

Well that's me told then isn't it. Silly girl will run along and not have or voice an opinion here.

over a year ago

I find using words as slut, slag, whore etc as compliments and it adds to the fun

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

You can have a voice and an opinion, but you were just doing what you accused me of, pigeon holing me as the bad guy for voicing what I like or how I talk. If youd have wanted to discuss it properly youd have tried to educate me in what could be read as a negative, not slap me as a shitbag for my choice of words.

I am happy to debate anything, but argueing serves no purpose to anyone.

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

"I find using words as slut, slag, whore etc as compliments and it adds to the fun"

Slag is the only one I never hear and never use, but thats because its just a horrible word, dont like it much. its the only one I find still carries negativity on the scene I frequent. But each to their own

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"How do you know that prospective partners you feel you can trust are tested and clean.... because they tell you so.

Excellent question. I guess its the same as you know with your husband or wife at the end of the day, is about trust.you should only do that with people you trust and trust is earned.

If you've been playing for a while and you comunicate about all the partners you have and what they do with them. I'm not saying do it.I am saying its always a judgement call as to how much you know someone and how much you trust their word. If they tell you about every person they sleep with and they are the people that come with you to the clinic to get tested they are probably trustworthy, if they dont and are evasive, then I guess not so much."

I wouldn't compare the trust I have with my partner in the same breath as random sexual playmates!

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Not randoms, trusted playmates. Ie ones you've played with lots and known properly for some time.

over a year ago

Trust between a couple and with strangers off the Internet are not comparable. And going to clinics together is highly unlikely isn't it. You don't get the results the same day either.

It is entirely up to the individual how they swing and what they do. I however would never trust a stranger, and all the people we have played with, albeit we may have met a few times and are quite pally with, are still strangers.

over a year ago

I get tested regular and have test results to prove it

over a year ago

"You can have a voice and an opinion, but you were just doing what you accused me of, pigeon holing me as the bad guy for voicing what I like or how I talk. If youd have wanted to discuss it properly youd have tried to educate me in what could be read as a negative, not slap me as a shitbag for my choice of words.

I am happy to debate anything, but argueing serves no purpose to anyone."

Nicely put OP. There just seems to be a lot of jumping on people's shit for not much reason. I would never call someone a cumslut but I've no problem with someone else getting their rocks off if that's what works for them

over a year ago

Well this is an interesting one .

Sabrina can be a cumslut when we go out to play , we insist on condoms for penetrative sex , but not for oral .

We certainly don't see the term cumslut as a derogatory term when we play like this . She adores cum , and while we have standards as to who we play with , we play a lot . So slut isn't a negative either .

It's a very interesting op .

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I enjoy BB sex, love it in fact. I take a long time before I meet someone - weeks to months, sometimes even longer and get to know my prospective sexual partner. I'm tested regularly and negative for everything. I make no secret of the fact that I have unprotected sex with selected (but multiple) partners.

Am I a slut? If the definition of "slut" is someone who has sex with lots of different partners, then I'm guilty as charged. If the definition of "slut" is someone who fucks different partners indiscriminately with no internal "vetting" process then you're dead wrong.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

After a ten year 'relationship' with the same partner (aside my husband and his wife) I used nothing with him as I knew I could trust him with my health - it was a long time to be together. We played with others safely, apart from one way back to fulfil some of his fantasies.....

Neither of us got regularly tested as didn't think we needed to whilst we rarely played with others anyway.

I then found out he'd been swinging using nothing with another woman for well over a year. I found out from her she'd had a chlamydia scare from someone else she had been playing with and also where I got my latest bout of thrush from.

She didn't know about me or his wife!!

I now trust nobody with my sexual health but me.

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Thats sucks, the truth is anyone can betray your trust, even your own partner. Thats why if you swing even with people you've known for ages and trust, its best to keep getting tested. I love bareback and only do it with those I trust, but I still get tested once a month just because then you know that YOU are clean.

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

In my eyes a slut is someone doing something dirty who wants to be called a slut and enjoys the use of the term as much as I enjoy using it at the right time. Its just personal preference

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Some people like the phrases used by the OP, others dont.

I think it can be easy to jump on someone on the forums for playing in a different way to you, or use phrases that you do use. I know I have done it in the past.

I hope that people who do enjoy those phrases join in the thread, and others walk on by.

over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

"Some people like the phrases used by the OP, others dont.

I think it can be easy to jump on someone on the forums for playing in a different way to you, or use phrases that you do use. I know I have done it in the past.

I hope that people who do enjoy those phrases join in the thread, and others walk on by."

Thank you x

Post new Message to Thread