Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strap on vs real cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi gang, whats everyones preference over a strap on vs a real cock? Mrs has a strap on, however when we have tried it i haven't enjoyed it. Swap that for a real cock and it feels great? Or am i just weird?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple
over a year ago

Huyton

Mr l does prefer a real cock but i love fucking him with my strap on especially my double ended one

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wonder if its because its cold compared to flesh? Hmmm....or maybe its not big enough for me lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I also dislike a strap on over a real cock.. I find it feels nothing like a proper fuck

By *biNerdMan
over a year ago

Doncaster DN8

Not too sure about the anal side of things, but I prefer playing with a real cock in my hands and in my mouth!

over a year ago

Mr here prefers the real thing but he isn't fussy lol

over a year ago

"I also dislike a strap on over a real cock.. I find it feels nothing like a proper fuck"

I think its because the "fucker" has no feeling/sense of pleasure from the sensation.

So it becomes a more mechanical thing rather than that more passionate organic experience of chasing the sensations that feel good.

over a year ago

"I also dislike a strap on over a real cock.. I find it feels nothing like a proper fuck

I think its because the "fucker" has no feeling/sense of pleasure from the sensation.

So it becomes a more mechanical thing rather than that more passionate organic experience of chasing the sensations that feel good."

I said that to one of my regular partners. I said he would much prefer a real cock as the giver can feel it inside him and control it better. A girl has to try

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Strap on don't have feelings and emotions

over a year ago

"Strap on don't have feelings and emotions "

Which is good. Because I lost mine for a few months and just found it in the back of a cupboard.

over a year ago

I asked my wife about this and she said a real cock bends and collapses. A dildo doesn't

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Like I said feeling and emotion

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

over a year ago

i've not had one up my bum but one ex was only 6 inches and he got a 9 inch strap on to use on me, i went and dried up and didn't enjoy it at all.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi gang, whats everyones preference over a strap on vs a real cock? Mrs has a strap on, however when we have tried it i haven't enjoyed it. Swap that for a real cock and it feels great? Or am i just weird?"

Plastic/rubber will always just be a substitute for the real thing and not comparable in my opinion.

over a year ago

Real cock feels a lot more softer and nicer, not so hard. Have had strapon and cock .

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'll be happy with either!

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

We both prefer real cock over a strap on x

over a year ago

I head both. Like the feeling of a woman fucking me but real cock feels better

By *eedsbig9inMan
over a year ago

leeds

Real cock is amazing

By *lippery when wet69Couple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

L uses a strapon with me which we both love ,but I haven't had a cock so can't really comment

Time will tell!!

over a year ago

No comparison! No toy will ever feel as good as a real cock in ANY hole!

Relax guys - you're safe!

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"No comparison! No toy will ever feel as good as a real cock in ANY hole!

Relax guys - you're safe! "

In that case bring on the cock!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Strap on don't have feelings and emotions "

They do; they just don't wail about like a man; they are more controlled and mature about their feelings

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Both different experiences for the obviously different reasons, a real cock is more forgiving in terms of how it enters you, to me it's like a "dull pressing sensation" with the pressure building as the guy tries to get it up me and then his tip makes it in,his cock head must change shape slightly cos once the tip is in there is no stopping it where as with a strap on its less forgiving and doesn't seem to "give" at the tip so more force is needed and more lube to get it up and then once it's in it's like the full girth and length can be felt all the way up, where as with a real cock up it seems to moguls more to my passage. When both are up and I'm fully open and being taken and rammed both are great, but after a while with a strap on it can feel a bit brutal and unforgiving although it's a massive turn on knowing that she is using it and it's rubbing against her clit and she is fucking me in a way that is getting stimulator to her, also when she has her irgasm the "bucking" is totally different to when a guy is having his orgasm while he is inside, a woman usually lasts longer during her orgasm stage. When a guy is fucking Katie because he is getting stimulated up and down his shaft and his balls etc the fucking is different, he is constantly changing his thrusting style and speed to give him stimulation where as with a strap on it can become monotonous in terms of thrusting, real cocks tend to not last as long as a woman with a strap on but their irgasm is different, the tell take signs he is cumming, the change in depth and hardness not only of his cock but the thrusts,the tightness of his grip on my hips, the noises he makes as he approaches his orgasm are also different to a woman's with a strap on and then the actual orgasm is different as each thrust seems to be deeper and the cock stays in the deepest just that little bit longer, the feeing of his balls slapping against my hole is also different and then you can noticibly feel his cock relaxing and losing some of the intensity of a solid erection, and the way a guy slips out is more gentle that a woman with a strap on as well. With a strap on you don't have the "OMG he has cum in me" guilty thoughts or the "shall I get up and risk the leakage before my hole has contracted to retain the semen", I also find my hole is more "battered and sore" after the strap on for longer which can be a nice feeling as it keeps the memory going longer, I recover inside much quicker from a real cock. The feelings are different in terms of who has had Katie, if a woman has used the strap on then Katie is in the role of Beta female and more submissive in a "less of a woman" way, if a guy has fucked Katie then Katie is the"woman" and as such the guys has been turned on enough by Katie's female image and behavior so Katie feels more feminine as a "real man" has fucked her, but either way it's all good.

Don't know if that makes sense to everyone, it may make more sense to people who have been taken by both a strap on and a real cock.

over a year ago

They're not at all comparable but both serve their own purpose depending on want and need at the time...will I ever have a real cock to fuck buns with? Nope, but I do enjoy the massive sense of erotic intimacy that arises from our strap on play...

do I enjoy seeing him fucked with a real cock? Absolutely, but I'll always only ever be a spectator in that no matter how involved I am in the scene unfolding in front of me...

For him, they both feel fabulous but ultimately different so he doesn't compare either experience...he just enjoys both for their own merits...

over a year ago

I think both have their merits. If you buy a high quality strap on, it gives as much as a real cock when entering you. Happy to take either

over a year ago

I've only had a real cock :/

Anyone wanna remedy that?

over a year ago

Love a strap on

over a year ago

"Love a strap on"
I'll love to watch 2 women fuck with a strap on

over a year ago

I love both

By *irectline1112Man
over a year ago

sittingbourne

never having tried a real cock, but i have been strapped, i look forward to the alternative sensation.

over a year ago

Strap on in my arse cock in my mouth mmmm

By *inkylonglegTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Devizes

Well maybe greedy. But both please

over a year ago