Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi help

Jump to newest

By *ixxdawg OP   Couple
over a year ago

Worthing

After some advice please, Ive always been bi curious but never had the confidence or courage to even begin to give it a go largely in part to do with my size. Ive recently lost loads of weight and im gaining confidence as a result. Now when im out with my girlfriends one of them is always making some remark about how she wants to kiss me and more (yes booze is often involved lol) I'm afraid to ask if she's being sincere but scared shes just joking and i'll look silly! Am I reading too much into this or should I just go with it? V xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally wouldn't chance it with a 'friend', in case it affected our relationship. When I became single, I joined here, specifically to explore. I met couples initially. Lots of people on here happy to let you explore

By *illzy2016Man
over a year ago

Around

"After some advice please, Ive always been bi curious but never had the confidence or courage to even begin to give it a go largely in part to do with my size. Ive recently lost loads of weight and im gaining confidence as a result. Now when im out with my girlfriends one of them is always making some remark about how she wants to kiss me and more (yes booze is often involved lol) I'm afraid to ask if she's being sincere but scared shes just joking and i'll look silly! Am I reading too much into this or should I just go with it? V xx"

I agree with Sophee. I wouldn't risk it for a chocolate biscuit.

By *ixxdawg OP   Couple
over a year ago

Worthing

Thanks guys, I'll stick with the casual laughing it off and see where Fab takes me . V xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Next time there's alcohol involved, plant one on her! If she reciprocates welcome a friend with benefits, if she doesn't, just laugh it off a d*unken slip calling her bluff, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Post new Message to Thread