Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

anyone else find...

Jump to newest

By *aturewomanlover OP   Man
over a year ago

Uttox

..and this is mainly for the men, that when you display a new veri you get all the people on your 'friends' list looking at your profile (probably even the sneaky ones who have stealth mode on) and then also you get most of them message you again after god knows how many weeks spewing the same old talk 'we are definately goin have to meet sometime' ahhhh? didnt you say that 8 months ago??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep found this out today funny really

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"..and this is mainly for the men, that when you display a new veri you get all the people on your 'friends' list looking at your profile (probably even the sneaky ones who have stealth mode on) and then also you get most of them message you again after god knows how many weeks spewing the same old talk 'we are definately goin have to meet sometime' ahhhh? didnt you say that 8 months ago??

"

But you have no veris - how do you know this happens? lol

By *aturewomanlover OP   Man
over a year ago

Uttox

because this isnt my proper profile, this is my ranting on the forum profile. i know how fickle some of you women can be, who block men just on forum posts, so i use this profile to get things of my chest without the chance of ruining the potential women i can stick my dick in! (i can also write things like that and get away with it )

Post new Message to Thread