Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girl at work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There's this girl at work who I really fuck haha but the one thing is that she has a bf. I know she wants it to by the way she looks at and talks to me. How do I go in for the kill or should I build it up ?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Well your smooth talking charm ain't gonna do it for you fella.

By *issnwtyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

Just don't do it come get me instead ha

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

She's got a boyfriend! Be a man, explain to her that you're interested and walk away, she'll respect you for it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"She's got a boyfriend! Be a man, explain to her that you're interested and walk away, she'll respect you for it. "

Ditto that

over a year ago

Get your cock out, women love that.

over a year ago

"Get your cock out, women love that."

They prefer it when you pretend to point a gun at them and fire it to show that you are moving in for the kill. Afterwards, blow smoke off your fingers

over a year ago

"Get your cock out, women love that."

Take a pic of it in the loos n Bluetooth it to her

over a year ago

And when it all goes tits up when you realise that she is just over friendly at work is a bit too close plus she has a bf.

Just keep it simple and be friendly if she comes on then fair enough but just be carefull

over a year ago

"There's this girl at work who I really fuck haha but the one thing is that she has a bf. I know she wants it to by the way she looks at and talks to me. How do I go in for the kill or should I build it up ?! "

'You know she wants it' - are you sure about that?

over a year ago

"There's this girl at work who I really fuck haha but the one thing is that she has a bf. I know she wants it to by the way she looks at and talks to me. How do I go in for the kill or should I build it up ?! "

Could you jumble up the words so its a coherent question?

over a year ago

"Get your cock out, women love that.

Take a pic of it in the loos n Bluetooth it to her "

With a can of lynx next to it

over a year ago

How specifically do you know that she 'wants it'? I'd love to know what the signs are....

over a year ago

With a can of lynx next to it"

A mini one so it looks bigger

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I'd bet my left tit she is not looking at you any different to how she looks at anyone else, your cock is misinterpreting things.

over a year ago

"For the kill" what are you - a hunter looking for weak prey?

Perhaps if you thought of her as another human being with her own desires then you might find she's interested in you. Or not, because she already has a partner and most people are monogamous.

over a year ago

I have a situation at work where a very touchy feely girl plays up to me a bit, problem is her guy works there too, he is a proper dick and she is hot, they don't always get along too well either, nothing I can do about it though apart from wait till they split I guess, damn frustrating though.

over a year ago

"I'd bet my left tit she is not looking at you any different to how she looks at anyone else, your cock is misinterpreting things. "

I see your left tit and raise the wager to both of mine. Little brain vs Big brain syndrome me thinks.

over a year ago

She wants it

over a year ago

"I have a situation at work where a very touchy feely girl plays up to me a bit, problem is her guy works there too, he is a proper dick and she is hot, they don't always get along too well either, nothing I can do about it though apart from wait till they split I guess, damn frustrating though."

Don't get frustrated, plenty more fish to fuck and all that. I think that's the saying right?

By *ezjez369Man
over a year ago

london

Go and have a wank in the loos and then think again. Has her outlook changed?

over a year ago

"I have a situation at work where a very touchy feely girl plays up to me a bit, problem is her guy works there too, he is a proper dick and she is hot, they don't always get along too well either, nothing I can do about it though apart from wait till they split I guess, damn frustrating though.

Don't get frustrated, plenty more fish to fuck and all that. I think that's the saying right?"

over a year ago

"I have a situation at work where a very touchy feely girl plays up to me a bit, problem is her guy works there too, he is a proper dick and she is hot, they don't always get along too well either, nothing I can do about it though apart from wait till they split I guess, damn frustrating though.

Don't get frustrated, plenty more fish to fuck and all that. I think that's the saying right?"

. I hear you fella but she is a hot lady, we had the no tongues lip to lip kiss a few weeks ago at a Company night out, very tempting to slip my tongue in but very wrong.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Go far it, just maybe expect to look for another job when things get awkward after either being turned down, or things going sour afterwards.

over a year ago

Don't get frustrated, plenty more fish to fuck and all that. I think that's the saying right?. I hear you fella but she is a hot lady, we had the no tongues lip to lip kiss a few weeks ago at a Company night out, very tempting to slip my tongue in but very wrong."

There are plenty of other hot women, my point is, don't get frustrated by what you can't have and go and find something that you can have and someone that wants you.

By *omukMan
over a year ago

manchester

I'm pretty sure this was in the 'sport' problems page last week, he wanked in her coffee so she would know he liked her. That don't go down too well so I wouldn't recommend that

over a year ago

Don't get frustrated, plenty more fish to fuck and all that. I think that's the saying right?. I hear you fella but she is a hot lady, we had the no tongues lip to lip kiss a few weeks ago at a Company night out, very tempting to slip my tongue in but very wrong.

There are plenty of other hot women, my point is, don't get frustrated by what you can't have and go and find something that you can have and someone that wants you. "

. I hear you !! And agree completely, but the black and white leggings she wears from time to time is a hard image to move outta my head !!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I looked at someone for four whole mississippi's today...we're getting married next week

over a year ago

Think you should walk away. Mixing work with pleasure isnt a good mix. She maybe just being friendly x

over a year ago

Work and sex don't mix, I'm sure you're not short of fun outside of the workplace, keep your pants on and look outside work.

Don't do it!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/05/16 11:44:22]

over a year ago

"I looked at someone for four whole mississippi's today...we're getting married next week "

It must be love

over a year ago

"I'm pretty sure this was in the 'sport' problems page last week, he wanked in her coffee so she would know he liked her. That don't go down too well so I wouldn't recommend that "

Women still like it when you run up behind them and unclip their bra, right?

By *orrado76Man
over a year ago

Banbury

There are some properly comedic responses from the ladies to this thread so thank you for the laughs

Personally, after two bad experiences of falling in lust/love with women at work I have the general rule that I don't poop where I eat as it'll only end in tears... usually mine.

It could be that she's bored with her job and enjoys a little flirt from time to time to give her ego a boost if her fella isn't paying her enough attention. You've obviously made your lust clear even if you haven't said it outright and she's enjoying the chase knowing full well that she can go home to her boyfriend and you can go home with your blue balls.

My opinion for what it's worth, keep it in your boxers and walk away fella, your dignity will thank you later.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

They prefer it when you pretend to point a gun at them and fire it to show that you are moving in for the kill. Afterwards, blow smoke off your fingers"

No no no!!

Always double guns and a wink. All burds want that.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"I know she wants it to by the way she looks at and talks to me."

The amount of convicted rapists I've spoken to who use that as a defence. Still on the sex offenders register though.

By *rKentMan
over a year ago

South East

With a can of lynx next to it"

Ha, ha, love it!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

if she says she's got a bf just say that's ok he can keep you busy when your not with me

Post new Message to Thread