Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Email someone's wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It always had the fantasy of starting up a email chat with someone's wife who doesn't no what's happening....... See how far things get!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Email? Why not just write a letter instead

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It always had the fantasy of starting up a email chat with someone's wife who doesn't no what's happening....... See how far things get! "

You aren't alone in this I've seen a couple of threads on it lately. To be honest as a woman I find it disrespectful at best and sinister at worst.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It always had the fantasy of starting up a email chat with someone's wife who doesn't no what's happening....... See how far things get!

You aren't alone in this I've seen a couple of threads on it lately. To be honest as a woman I find it disrespectful at best and sinister at worst."

Never really thought of it like that and can see your point!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It always had the fantasy of starting up a email chat with someone's wife who doesn't no what's happening....... See how far things get!

You aren't alone in this I've seen a couple of threads on it lately. To be honest as a woman I find it disrespectful at best and sinister at worst."

Agree!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You aren't alone in this I've seen a couple of threads on it lately. To be honest as a woman I find it disrespectful at best and sinister at worst.

Never really thought of it like that and can see your point!"

Out of interest and without having a go at you in particular didn't it occur to you that a husband who is happy to give his wife's email address to a man he knows nothing about must have zero concern for her?

over a year ago

Never really thought of it like that and can see your point!

Out of interest and without having a go at you in particular didn't it occur to you that a husband who is happy to give his wife's email address to a man he knows nothing about must have zero concern for her?"

Yeah this!

over a year ago

The best thing to do... It always works, guranteed knicker dropper... Email the woman in HR and tell her what you want to do to her.

over a year ago

I'm confused? You want to email the wife and she doesn't know what's happening? Or the husband doesn't know?

over a year ago

Agree!"

Completely agree with this too

Post new Message to Thread