Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Who else?....

Jump to newest

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

When in a swingers club will introduce themselves an say there fab username aswell. For instance ill say 'Hi I'm Jon aka Mr Blonde on fab' do you think this is good or bad? I suppose a bad username wouldn't make a good impression.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lue-eyed italianMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"When in a swingers club will introduce themselves an say there fab username aswell. For instance ill say 'Hi I'm Jon aka Mr Blonde on fab' do you think this is good or bad? I suppose a bad username wouldn't make a good impression."

We'll true, I'd just laugh if someone walked up to me and said 'hi I'm Mr pussy destroyer' or something obscene like that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tend to give my real name when chatting if i have to.

I actually prefer to give no name if I'm honest.

I would never give my name from a swinging site as i/we are on several sites and have different names for our couples/singles accounts on each one

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"When in a swingers club will introduce themselves an say there fab username aswell. For instance ill say 'Hi I'm Jon aka Mr Blonde on fab' do you think this is good or bad? I suppose a bad username wouldn't make a good impression.

We'll true, I'd just laugh if someone walked up to me and said 'hi I'm Mr pussy destroyer' or something obscene like that "

haha imagine the look on the ladies face if you said that

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Where as I have given my name on here but not my real name - both in clubs and on meets. I'm just Hanky

By *lue-eyed italianMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Would be a good giggle I think

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

Would be a good giggle I think "

that's all it would be I think haha chances would be blown out the water!

By *lue-eyed italianMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"

Would be a good giggle I think that's all it would be I think haha chances would be blown out the water!"

I've never been to a club, been told by a few that I should problem is I work weekend which is when most are on?

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

Would be a good giggle I think that's all it would be I think haha chances would be blown out the water! I've never been to a club, been told by a few that I should problem is I work weekend which is when most are on? "

some clubs are open everyday of the week from midday just go on clubs on here do a bit of research. Yeah I definitely recommend going 1 good luck fella

By *lue-eyed italianMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"

Would be a good giggle I think that's all it would be I think haha chances would be blown out the water! I've never been to a club, been told by a few that I should problem is I work weekend which is when most are on? some clubs are open everyday of the week from midday just go on clubs on here do a bit of research. Yeah I definitely recommend going 1 good luck fella"

None are near me but I'll give it some further thought, cheers for a giggle mate

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"When in a swingers club will introduce themselves an say there fab username aswell. For instance ill say 'Hi I'm Jon aka Mr Blonde on fab' do you think this is good or bad? I suppose a bad username wouldn't make a good impression.

We'll true, I'd just laugh if someone walked up to me and said 'hi I'm Mr pussy destroyer' or something obscene like that haha imagine the look on the ladies face if you said that "

think you maybe looking at her back as she walks away..lol..

over a year ago

I have had people approach me in clubs and ask "are you High Heels?", the OP for one .

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I have had people approach me in clubs and ask "are you High Heels?", the OP for one . "
haha yeah after some detection I was nearly star struck

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

I say hello my name is Ellie Rose

By *lue-eyed italianMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Maybe people should get their names put on a t-shirt? Like the inbetweeners film

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I say hello my name is Ellie Rose "
well that is convenient!

over a year ago

We introduce ourselves with our real names ( Sabrina and Andrew ) and then ask if they are on fab

over a year ago

I tend to give my real name at Kestrels.

But I'll give my Fab name if they ask for it.

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Maybe people should get their names put on a t-shirt? Like the inbetweeners film "
yeah pussay patrol haha

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"We introduce ourselves with our real names ( Sabrina and Andrew ) and then ask if they are on fab "
yeah but if its a brief conversation and you don't see them after e.g both playing or left early then it can implant in peoples memory for future reference.

over a year ago

At a social I went to at Townhouse a lot of people was wearing name tags, I just put scrummy on mine but I don't think anyone recognised me or knew me

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

"I say hello my name is Ellie Rose well that is convenient!"

It does save a lot of confusion

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"At a social I went to at Townhouse a lot of people was wearing name tags, I just put scrummy on mine but I don't think anyone recognised me or knew me

"

no and I don't think men will get recognised from it only some popular women on here maybe.

over a year ago

I've had a few people find me on Fab after I've been at Kestrels.

And I haven't told them my Fab name either

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I've had a few people find me on Fab after I've been at Kestrels.

And I haven't told them my Fab name either "

that's a bit like a stalker did you ask them why didn't they just talk to you in there?

over a year ago

"I've had a few people find me on Fab after I've been at Kestrels.

And I haven't told them my Fab name either that's a bit like a stalker did you ask them why didn't they just talk to you in there? "

I may have spoken to them in the pool or hot tub. I'm a friendly person. It doesn't bother me that they've found me, I'm just surprised that they managed to

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

To be honest we don't try to bring it up or avoid it, but usually it will come up while chatting at length and we are happy to tell people. X

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Only if it someone I have been chatting to and loosely arranged to say hi. Otherwise I just say my name.

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Only if it someone I have been chatting to and loosely arranged to say hi. Otherwise I just say my name."
yeah but i mean you would say it to people you are interested in playing with.

Post new Message to Thread