Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been off here for a while, and have yet to meet someone due to nerves. Feel like a newbie all over again haha. Anybody taken a break, come back, and struggled with this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I've been off here for a while, and have yet to meet someone due to nerves. Feel like a newbie all over again haha. Anybody taken a break, come back, and struggled with this? "

I did a few years back...sort of felt like the site/scene had changed in the short time I was away.

I got my mojo back by visiting a club, which I'd not done before..

Really helped just being in an environment with like minded people chatting first..No expectations or pressure to play.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

slow steps xxx

over a year ago

It's difficult without establishing rapport first. I find a cam chat with someone early doors really helps. Most people have Skype or FaceTime. It beats showing up and seeing/talking to someone for the first time at their door, and greatly helps with the nerves.

By *i Lady Next DoorWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I was on here as a couple and met a few people - hubby decided he Didn't want to play and wanted me to carry on - I'm yet to meet, same as you feel nervous and a newby lol xx

over a year ago

I haven't had full sex with someone since 11th of September 2014 and longer it goes on the more it seems like big deal. I'm happy to suck someone off and do some bum licks but full sex I can't do it yet.

over a year ago

"I've been off here for a while, and have yet to meet someone due to nerves. Feel like a newbie all over again haha. Anybody taken a break, come back, and struggled with this? "

Hi angel, you shouldn't have said that because now .........sit back and be prepared to be overwhelmed with "meet me now" or " let me show you the ropes" or far worse lol

As for the question - I took a break after being badly stalked , came back and most of old crowd still around

Happy Fabbing Return lol

over a year ago

"I haven't had full sex with someone since 11th of September 2014 and longer it goes on the more it seems like big deal. I'm happy to suck someone off and do some bum licks but full sex I can't do it yet. "

TAXI for South Wales Jon

over a year ago

"I was on here as a couple and met a few people - hubby decided he Didn't want to play and wanted me to carry on - I'm yet to meet, same as you feel nervous and a newby lol xx "

It's not nice is it? Just the idea gives me butterflies....

over a year ago

"I haven't had full sex with someone since 11th of September 2014 and longer it goes on the more it seems like big deal. I'm happy to suck someone off and do some bum licks but full sex I can't do it yet. "

Wow that's a long time sweetie... I'm not surprised you are nervous x

over a year ago

"I was on here as a couple and met a few people - hubby decided he Didn't want to play and wanted me to carry on - I'm yet to meet, same as you feel nervous and a newby lol xx "

Cancel TAXI for South Wales - can you take me to Nottingham instead ta

Yeah Yeah I'm a tart lol

over a year ago

"I was on here as a couple and met a few people - hubby decided he Didn't want to play and wanted me to carry on - I'm yet to meet, same as you feel nervous and a newby lol xx

Cancel TAXI for South Wales - can you take me to Nottingham instead ta

Yeah Yeah I'm a tart lol "

Yes you are

over a year ago

Well if you keep on feeling like that. You never meet anyone!!

over a year ago

"I haven't had full sex with someone since 11th of September 2014 and longer it goes on the more it seems like big deal. I'm happy to suck someone off and do some bum licks but full sex I can't do it yet.

Wow that's a long time sweetie... I'm not surprised you are nervous x"

I just know what I'm like, took me a long time to get over the guy I was dating in 2014, I really liked him, still do but no longer check his whatsapp and see when he's been online or think about him too much! I know that if I slept with someone I'd get feelings for them and right now I'm happy just messaging loads of different guys and not focusing on one, that way I'm not arsed if I don't hear off one.

I jut wanna do that thing I talked about where I have one guy in a room possibly restrained and just wank him and suck him and lick his arse out and once he's cum just keep doing things to him, keep sucking him and wanking him. Wish you would come with me one Saturday, we could do things to the guy then watch britains got talent and have a cuppa tea and then go back and do more things to him, would be fun!

over a year ago

Teabags - as a good plan going there and I'm sure some will want the same

over a year ago

"I haven't had full sex with someone since 11th of September 2014 and longer it goes on the more it seems like big deal. I'm happy to suck someone off and do some bum licks but full sex I can't do it yet.

I just know what I'm like, took me a long time to get over the guy I was dating in 2014, I really liked him, still do but no longer check his whatsapp and see when he's been online or think about him too much! I know that if I slept with someone I'd get feelings for them and right now I'm happy just messaging loads of different guys and not focusing on one, that way I'm not arsed if I don't hear off one.

I jut wanna do that thing I talked about where I have one guy in a room possibly restrained and just wank him and suck him and lick his arse out and once he's cum just keep doing things to him, keep sucking him and wanking him. Wish you would come with me one Saturday, we could do things to the guy then watch britains got talent and have a cuppa tea and then go back and do more things to him, would be fun!"

You had me until you mentioned BGT. I'm not watching that for anything!!!

over a year ago

"Well if you keep on feeling like that. You never meet anyone!! "

Haha just putting it out there so you know to be gentle when I meet you

over a year ago

I jut wanna do that thing I talked about where I have one guy in a room possibly restrained and just wank him and suck him and lick his arse out and once he's cum just keep doing things to him, keep sucking him and wanking him. Wish you would come with me one Saturday, we could do things to the guy then watch britains got talent and have a cuppa tea and then go back and do more things to him, would be fun!"

Definitely not brave enough for that sweetie

over a year ago

Just take you time it's not a race.

When it does happen I am sure both you ladies will wonder what was stopping you in the first place

By *xplorecpl25Couple
over a year ago

manchester

That nervous, excited feeling is all part of it tho...go with it and feel it coz those feelings dont happen often enough!

For us,we only keep moving forward with people when it just feels right and easy,when i say easy i mean....no drama!!

I found that getting to know them for a week or two via whatsapp is not only good fun but most importantly a good way to find out if there a fruit cake!!

Just look for what you like,see how you get along then take the plunge... It will be worth it xx

over a year ago

I jut wanna do that thing I talked about where I have one guy in a room possibly restrained and just wank him and suck him and lick his arse out and once he's cum just keep doing things to him, keep sucking him and wanking him. Wish you would come with me one Saturday, we could do things to the guy then watch britains got talent and have a cuppa tea and then go back and do more things to him, would be fun!

Definitely not brave enough for that sweetie "

Huh! That doesn't need courage, we can have food first somewhere like normal mates and become mates then it will be the man who needs to be brave to face two smoking hot birds! We wouldn't even have to be naked just the guy, we could leave our slippers on!

Ohhhh I really want a female friend!

Post new Message to Thread