Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi cur/Bisexual ONLY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I say again - this thread is for Bi/bisexual people - trollers go sit on the fence .........

I am Bisexual - meaning I enjoy being naked and with other men as men on men meets of within a Bi couple (the latter like rocking horse shit lol )

Don't want to get into debate with trollers about the morals of being bi etc ....been there hundreds of time on here .......

This is about on those occasions when I need some MM action and like I would normally do, I say hello or wink some guy I like look off and if mutual exchange messages and when ever possible meet - you arrange meet - then they never turn up or worse "user left site" message appears, when you next look at then......... I am on sister site fabguy (yorkman50s)- no surprise there you might say - but its that site I have biggest issues with.....I admit firstly, I am a bit of a male tart really lol heheheh !!!!!

Whenever I am visiting a new place, I post "meeting requests" or change "status" to try attract likeminded men

Last Friday and this Tuesday, I was travelling and had SIX yes 6 "no shows" and in EVERY case they ticked the "I'm a timewasting idiot" boxes........

So having got that moan out of the way, to all other genuine bi/bisexual people (either sex), do you find this the same ????

I step off my soap box now .......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I wonder how many guys are like me. I don't find men attractive but whenever I'm naked with other guys I always to do cock play. I just love the feel of a hard cock and a guy wanking me. I was in a club once and a guy just started sucking me so I started wanking him - so horny. I love MMF and have a regular meet with a very sexy couple.

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

... er .. would like to do cock play!

over a year ago

"I wonder how many guys are like me. I don't find men attractive but whenever I'm naked with other guys I always to do cock play. I just love the feel of a hard cock and a guy wanking me. I was in a club once and a guy just started sucking me so I started wanking him - so horny. I love MMF and have a regular meet with a very sexy couple."

Whilst that's slightly off track to what id written - your prob in same boat as many guys on here - so don't worry, us bi men will still have you lol

over a year ago

Well that's not what I expected !!!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I think you need to fine tune your Bullshit-o-meter, OP

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am bi and proud of it. I am attracted to guys or rather their cocks

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Also proudly Bi

Prefer Bi oral fun with MMF to MM though

By *ungbi38Man
over a year ago

canada water / Surrey quays

Haunt fun with all sorts here

By *ungbi38Man
over a year ago

canada water / Surrey quays

Having fun that should be ...!

By *ockman3858Man
over a year ago

didcot

Love sucking cock and swallowing cum and being fucked Love women as well

over a year ago

I've had some that take so long to get to me, i lose hope

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am bi and proud of it. I am attracted to guys or rather their cocks "

Speaking of which, yours looks rather yummy

over a year ago

I'm part of one of those rocking horse shit bi couples. She's straight. I'm a man hungry whore. Well we both are kinda

over a year ago

As I say I'm actively Bisexual (yorkman50s) on sister site, pretty well shows me as a right male tart - but its so frustrating that even as a bi man we get the same shit of No Shows etc......also is it just me or are there certain geographical areas of the country that are less play full ?

J

ps; thank you for the pm's I might take some of you up lol

over a year ago

I would like to try a bi meet, ideally as a mmf, but wouldn't say no to a mm, with the right person

over a year ago

I'm currently looking for my first bi experience

over a year ago

Well I'm the male part of a bisexual couple and I don't fancy guys. I just like the sex sucking cock, fucking and being fucked all of which has happened in an mmf situation with Deb and she finds it very horny watching me with another guy.

over a year ago

"Well I'm the male part of a bisexual couple and I don't fancy guys. I just like the sex sucking cock, fucking and being fucked all of which has happened in an mmf situation with Deb and she finds it very horny watching me with another guy. "

Meant to put we only meet as a couple never do separate meets as swinging is our additional fun

over a year ago

"Well I'm the male part of a bisexual couple and I don't fancy guys. I just like the sex sucking cock, fucking and being fucked all of which has happened in an mmf situation with Deb and she finds it very horny watching me with another guy. "

We need more couples like you x..

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people are just a complete utter waste of time,they talk the talk but when it comes down to it they disappear without trace

over a year ago

"Some people are just a complete utter waste of time,they talk the talk but when it comes down to it they disappear without trace"

I walk the walk

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"I'm part of one of those rocking horse shit bi couples. She's straight. I'm a man hungry whore. Well we both are kinda "

We wouldn't have you any other way x

I find the sister site hell too. It needs forums on its front page for a start..... But that's a tale for another day. Xx

By *exy6768Couple
over a year ago

manchester

As part of a so called rocking horse shit couple lol

We are both bi and we both love it when u can put ur hand and mouth cock and pussy anywhere without someone getting upset.

We only ever play as a couple as that's are thing, we like to watch each other with same sex having fun .......even better we its MM FF all on same bed the MFMF sandwich lol x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm really picky about who I meet so have only had one no show in 4 years.

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

I love people, gangbangs and orgies so it's just as well that I'm Bisexual.

Jenny xxx

over a year ago

"I say again - this thread is for Bi/bisexual people - trollers go sit on the fence .........

I am Bisexual - meaning I enjoy being naked and with other men as men on men meets of within a Bi couple (the latter like rocking horse shit lol )

Don't want to get into debate with trollers about the morals of being bi etc ....been there hundreds of time on here .......

This is about on those occasions when I need some MM action and like I would normally do, I say hello or wink some guy I like look off and if mutual exchange messages and when ever possible meet - you arrange meet - then they never turn up or worse "user left site" message appears, when you next look at then......... I am on sister site fabguy (yorkman50s)- no surprise there you might say - but its that site I have biggest issues with.....I admit firstly, I am a bit of a male tart really lol heheheh !!!!!

Whenever I am visiting a new place, I post "meeting requests" or change "status" to try attract likeminded men

Last Friday and this Tuesday, I was travelling and had SIX yes 6 "no shows" and in EVERY case they ticked the "I'm a timewasting idiot" boxes........

So having got that moan out of the way, to all other genuine bi/bisexual people (either sex), do you find this the same ????

I step off my soap box now ....... "

I find the thought of being one on one with another man a massive turn off. However the thought of being in a bi mmf 3 way is unbelievably arousing. I have a reccuring dream when I'm licking a pussy that's getting pounded and I just pull it out and suck it. I always wake up hard. Is that weird or what???

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

Currently looking to play bi... The thought of all for one & one for all type of play just appeals to us

After all why shouldn't the Mrs enjoy a show, as much as I enjoy seeing her with another woman, so in for a penny, in for 8 inches! Is what we say lol

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Girl here who loves watching and joining in bisexual men.

over a year ago

I am bi and love it.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 06/05/16 05:03:45]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I fancy any man on man action, I just bugger off to the sauna

And the guy who lives across the hall from me is bi as well

over a year ago

"I say again - this thread is for Bi/bisexual people - trollers go sit on the fence .........

I step off my soap box now ....... "

I've just had the same thing on fabguys arranged a meet not that far from me so told the guy what time I would be there got there waited 30mins and no show so mailed him and got no reply so left when I got back had a message saying thanks for letting him stand in the freezing cold so mailed him back and he had gone offline

By *helma_richardsCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Some people are just a complete utter waste of time,they talk the talk but when it comes down to it they disappear without trace"

By *helma_richardsCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

I am Bisexual - meaning I enjoy being naked and with other men as men on men meets of within a Bi couple (the latter like rocking horse shit lol ).

I find the thought of being one on one with another man a massive turn off. However the thought of being in a bi mmf 3 way is unbelievably arousing. I have a reccuring dream when I'm licking a pussy that's getting pounded and I just pull it out and suck it. I always wake up hard. Is that weird or what???"

over a year ago

We are both fully bi well past the curious stage.

over a year ago

were a mostly straight couple , juju is totally straight . I will be bi if in the right situation

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

I've just had the same thing on fabguys arranged a meet not that far from me so told the guy what time I would be there got there waited 30mins and no show so mailed him and got no reply so left when I got back had a message saying thanks for letting him stand in the freezing cold so mailed him back and he had gone offline"

What so you were both waiting at different places?

By *biNerdMan
over a year ago

Doncaster DN8

It got to the point with my experiences in the past where I decided I would only play with a guy when it's a couple who want some action. I love helping couples out with their MMF and MFM fantasies and it's great to think everyone's comfortable with private parts being every which where. It allows for a lot more flexibility and range in the activities that go on!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Some people are just a complete utter waste of time,they talk the talk but when it comes down to it they disappear without trace

I walk the walk "

I just love cock and just had my first one up my arse ..ooh FB lives somewhere between you two ?

over a year ago

I'm bisexual, but prefer to meet with women. When I do meet men, I top. I do find it difficult to meet couples though as that puts them off as the male side was looking to fuck me

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Not wishing to appear smug but I had a lovely Bi oral session yesterday morning with a Couple very enjoyable sucking the hubby's cock while she fondled his balls

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

We totally agree with this as it is a lot more liberating. So hard to find another couple with the same views.

over a year ago

I've just had the same thing on fabguys arranged a meet not that far from me so told the guy what time I would be there got there waited 30mins and no show so mailed him and got no reply so left when I got back had a message saying thanks for letting him stand in the freezing cold so mailed him back and he had gone offline

What so you were both waiting at different places?"

No he told me where he would be waiting but he did,nt turn up that's why I waited 30mins and then left

over a year ago

"Not wishing to appear smug but I had a lovely Bi oral session yesterday morning with a Couple very enjoyable sucking the hubby's cock while she fondled his balls "

Oh be smug nudie and proud xxx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

No he told me where he would be waiting but he did,nt turn up that's why I waited 30mins and then left"

I'm a bit lost,so why did you get a message saying thanks for letting him stand in the cold?

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"Not wishing to appear smug but I had a lovely Bi oral session yesterday morning with a Couple very enjoyable sucking the hubby's cock while she fondled his balls

Oh be smug nudie and proud xxx "

Cheers xx

over a year ago

Thank you so much - some excellent responses and glad to read i'm not the only one having issues

please keep responses coming

However - I would add for those not so nice comments sent to me directly - Go Fuck yourselves you jealous homophobic dickheads and lasses ........... I fell better for that now lol

over a year ago

I'd love to have some fun with a man but I think I'd be to nervous for a 1 on 1 that's why I'm on fab looking for a mmf

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you so much - some excellent responses and glad to read i'm not the only one having issues

please keep responses coming

However - I would add for those not so nice comments sent to me directly - Go Fuck yourselves you jealous homophobic dickheads and lasses ........... I fell better for that now lol "

Did you?! Wow sad people!

over a year ago

I don't know what I'm supposed to say on this thread? Yes, no, maybe? Does it matter? Choose better? Dont meet unverified or newbies?

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I'm curious and think a bimmf would be a good way to see just how curious I am!

over a year ago

"I am bi and proud of it. I am attracted to guys or rather their cocks

Speaking of which, yours looks rather yummy"

I thought that too!

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I find I am not attracted to men's bodies, but when I am with a man I tend to find I enjoy myself and of course him as well.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it helps sometimes to meet those who already have experience, in case they chicken out of their first meet.

I'd like a guy who'd meet me as part of a couple, then have others join us, possibly a cuckold situation too.

By *llaboutthecockCouple
over a year ago

Bromley

We're "like rocking horse shit."

We like meet mature bi couples and younger bi males.

over a year ago

there are a lot more bi couples on here they just choose not to tell the world that's there choice and just as with the men and women who choose not to tell the world too .... choice and respect is a big thing .... but why worry ?? most will get in touch if they want to play with you

over a year ago

No he told me where he would be waiting but he did,nt turn up that's why I waited 30mins and then left

I'm a bit lost,so why did you get a message saying thanks for letting him stand in the cold?"

I think he just said that because the time he said he arrived I was at the meeting place plus he deleted the mail this morning without reading it think he bottle it and did,nt like saying

Post new Message to Thread