Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fathers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently became a father 3 months ago and since then have been getting more attention than usual, girls who have once just been friends have acted differently in a more flirtatious and friendly manner amongst other girls who who have messaged abd old exs that have got intouch, anybody else experienced this? is this a trait most women find attractive? And if so why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

You may be reading it the wrong way ...sounds like your feeling a bit lefr out since baby has arrived ... be careful you are vunerable right now ... if you are thinking of doing something stupid ... think of the consequences

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You may be reading it the wrong way ...sounds like your feeling a bit lefr out since baby has arrived ... be careful you are vunerable right now ... if you are thinking of doing something stupid ... think of the consequences "

Im not left out at all nor am I feeling vulnerable in any way lol and I definitely didn't read anything the wrong way lol

By *airEWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle Under Lyme

"You may be reading it the wrong way ...sounds like your feeling a bit lefr out since baby has arrived ... be careful you are vunerable right now ... if you are thinking of doing something stupid ... think of the consequences "

Yeah, it's easy to assume OP must be in a relationship or married when reading his opening post. I made the same assumption. But I guess in this day n age that's not necessarily the case.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oops sorry OP ... I did assume you were in a relationship .... oh well ... if your not your free to mingle with friends ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

people who care about you will be pleased you're a dad.

i'd probably rather be in a relationship with a guy who has had kids, coz i don't want any more, but him having kids wouldn't make him more attractive.

over a year ago

"I recently became a father 3 months ago and since then have been getting more attention than usual, girls who have once just been friends have acted differently in a more flirtatious and friendly manner amongst other girls who who have messaged abd old exs that have got intouch, anybody else experienced this? is this a trait most women find attractive? And if so why? "

Can't speak for anyone else but flirting with a guy who has just become a dad seems a little odd to me, unless your not with the child's mother, other wise and call me old fashioned if you please, sees a little disrespectful towards your Mrs if people in your real life are now flirting with you

Maybe I'm just getting old

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I recently became a father 3 months ago and since then have been getting more attention than usual, girls who have once just been friends have acted differently in a more flirtatious and friendly manner amongst other girls who who have messaged abd old exs that have got intouch, anybody else experienced this? is this a trait most women find attractive? And if so why? "

Google "parenting science" - a Dr Dewar researched this in 2009, and concluded that women ARE more attracted to men who are fathers. However ... "the effect of an affinity for babies was significant only for a man’s appeal as a LONG-TERM MATE." So, morally, you cannot take any advantage of being more attractive, now you are a father.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

some women just like kids, my husband gets lots of women coming up to him when he is out with our little dog, lots of women like men with dogs especialy small dogs. Maybe they aren't flirting maybe just being friendly?

over a year ago

I have always thought something similar about Men in white vans, Women always seem to look/stare when am driving in one/or a passenger, Either that or they are waiting for me to be the stereotypical white van Man and do something stupid

over a year ago

I should of started a thread on this

Do they look ? why ? etc

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I should of started a thread on this

Do they look ? why ? etc"