Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuck husbands

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey to all the cuck hubby's

What's the best session you have had with your mrs and a bull?!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

mine probly be the time she had full time boyfriend and i wasnt involved it was just them 2

By *jxxxxCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Not sure you'll get many sharing...All very private moments

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

"Not sure you'll get many sharing...All very private moments"

I'm sure you two kinky fuckers have had lots of those moments

Hope your both ok X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Caged and frustrated in the living room while Ginger and a bull were in bed. They'd fall asleep, wake up and then go again. Could hear her moans but not being able to see or play

By *jxxxxCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Not sure you'll get many sharing...All very private moments

I'm sure you two kinky fuckers have had lots of those moments

Hope your both ok X "

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

as a single guy, I can give a few - but want to hear from hubbys

over a year ago

"mine probly be the time she had full time boyfriend and i wasnt involved it was just them 2 "

Wow that's a bit ott But each to their own

Mine has a fb well they're seeing each other so kinda a 3 way relationship . We're all happy and in the know?, it's good fun

Before this started she has met guys and played alone upstairs. All I could hear was the bed and their moans. Gets you hard and horny instantly

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

[Removed by poster at 22/05/16 21:57:50]

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Caged and frustrated in the living room while Ginger and a bull were in bed. They'd fall asleep, wake up and then go again. Could hear her moans but not being able to see or play "

Now that is very horny indeed. My god!

over a year ago

With a previous GF where I was her cuck. We met a guy in a hotel bar, I had watched her spending the hour before getting ready for the night and helped her to get into the lingerie he'd requested. I had to buy a bottle of champagne and watch them flirt and tease each other, then head upstairs while I had to wait at the bar for updates by text!

By *our midnight manMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I've had lots, will share later....funniest tho was in Gran Canaria where we were shagging in the hotel room and I suggested we get another guy to play with. She agreed and I went out in my dressing gown looking for any fella I could find to ask him to fuck my wife....it was 3am and literally nobody around....ended up in reception and asked the hotel caretaker if he wanted to fuck my wife upstairs? Very broken English, used google translate and he burst out laughing. He texted me back ....I am gay! True storey, still makes me laugh

By *our midnight manMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Same holiday, we had an erotic naturist massage with a mixed couple, no sex, just tantra. This was before we started swinging and tried the massage as an intro. Went lovely, the 4 of us on a bed, happy ending for my wife and me. When we left, my wife was very nervious and later over drinks told me that when the guy was massaging her, body to body, he slipped his cock into her, as if by accident, but he did it several times. She asked how I felt about that, the first penetration she had with another man since she met me? I told her the truth, it turned me on like nothing I have ever experienced. We snogged like crazy, ended up in a swingers club that night and I witnessed her fuck I can't remember how many men. MFF didn't interest me, I was hooked as a cuck!

over a year ago

When we had two of our more well endowed friends come over and use her. Was great watching her take two big cocks at the same time. Filthy slut!

over a year ago

It's my fantasy to have another mans wife while he watches.... Never had the privilege xx

By *taceylacyCouple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

i'm @ work now whilst suited and booted fucks Stacey and films it for me for her to show me when i get home tonight.

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"i'm @ work now whilst suited and booted fucks Stacey and films it for me for her to show me when i get home tonight."

Damn - that is so hot

Post new Message to Thread