FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All shapes, sizes, races, religions, abilities, incomes, kinks etc appreciation thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Because we're all great in one way or the other. So I appreciate you all!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah, I'm a right prick.

over a year ago

I love girls from Devon with big tits x

over a year ago

Meh, i don't feel special in here.

over a year ago

"I love girls from Devon with big tits x"

You should get that printed on a t-shirt and come down my way, I'm sure they'll love you for it

over a year ago

I was hoping for a 'women full of streaming cold, talking like a duck, deaf in one ear and smelling of a strange combination of lemsip, Vicks chest rub and sudacrem appreciation' thread today. But this will do. I guess I'm too niche right now!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/16 13:01:49]

over a year ago

Talk about hedging your bets

over a year ago

I'm a cunt so I'm told

over a year ago

"I was hoping for a 'women full of streaming cold, talking like a duck, deaf in one ear and smelling of a strange combination of lemsip, Vicks chest rub and sudacrem appreciation' thread today. But this will do. I guess I'm too niche right now!! "

Still stunning though

over a year ago

"I was hoping for a 'women full of streaming cold, talking like a duck, deaf in one ear and smelling of a strange combination of lemsip, Vicks chest rub and sudacrem appreciation' thread today. But this will do. I guess I'm too niche right now!!

Still stunning though "

Thanks, but not wishing to shatter the illusion, my boss walked into my office this morning and said "Jeeeez, you look like shit, don't come near me". How lovely (I am going to lick his tea mug to share the germs).

over a year ago

"I was hoping for a 'women full of streaming cold, talking like a duck, deaf in one ear and smelling of a strange combination of lemsip, Vicks chest rub and sudacrem appreciation' thread today. But this will do. I guess I'm too niche right now!!

Still stunning though

Thanks, but not wishing to shatter the illusion, my boss walked into my office this morning and said "Jeeeez, you look like shit, don't come near me". How lovely (I am going to lick his tea mug to share the germs). "

Maybe he's hoping you will lick his tea mug and share your germs as that's his kink?????

over a year ago

"I love girls from Devon with big tits x

You should get that printed on a t-shirt and come down my way, I'm sure they'll love you for it "

Any excuse to hear that accent lol

over a year ago

Still stunning though

Thanks, but not wishing to shatter the illusion, my boss walked into my office this morning and said "Jeeeez, you look like shit, don't come near me". How lovely (I am going to lick his tea mug to share the germs).

Maybe he's hoping you will lick his tea mug and share your germs as that's his kink????? "

He may be a Yorkshire man, but he's surely not that weird!

over a year ago

Still stunning though

Maybe he's hoping you will lick his tea mug and share your germs as that's his kink?????

He may be a Yorkshire man, but he's surely not that weird! "

You know what they say about Yorkshire men being tight. Maybe he's an extreme tight arse lol. X

over a year ago

Still stunning though

Maybe he's hoping you will lick his tea mug and share your germs as that's his kink????? "

Licking seems too Vanilla to me. I propose you rim it for good measure

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

over a year ago

"Because we're all great in one way or the other. So I appreciate you all!"

Love and respect to all people

Post new Message to Thread