I've done almost 4 without it and I was married at the time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

Poor you that sounds auful, can't imagine being able to do that. Take care x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had sex this morning.. last night and yesterday aft. Just sayin..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've done almost 4 without it and I was married at the time "

Wow....Im not alone lol

over a year ago

Not good.

By *anaduABCMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Coming up to two years now...balls like basketballs now-

over a year ago

Sept 2014 was the last time I properly fucked someone.

By *ot so innocent nowCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

It must be more common than I thought! I also spent nearly 4 years without it, considering my high sex drive, I do wonder how I managed for so long!!!

The media portrays it as always being the man who's up for it and the lady who just wants to go to sleep/has a headache etc. I feel that's a very unfair representation. Some of us are nearly always up for it.

over a year ago

"Sept 2014 was the last time I properly fucked someone. "

Wow that's too long.

over a year ago

1 yr for me also

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I've done almost 4 without it and I was married at the time

It must be more common than I thought! I also spent nearly 4 years without it, considering my high sex drive, I do wonder how I managed for so long!!!

The media portrays it as always being the man who's up for it and the lady who just wants to go to sleep/has a headache etc. I feel that's a very unfair representation. Some of us are nearly always up for it. "

That was always me I tried all sorts to get him interested but he said it wasn't me just his depression. His depression turned out to be a woman called Clare

over a year ago

Cant live my life without having sex or wank but l know same people dont bather sex they enjoy doing with other things n respect

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

In the past there's been many times I've gone years between having sex. That's just the way life goes I guess. You just get used to it. Not ideal and certainly not what I wanted. I'm hoping to make up for it now though

over a year ago

One years nothing trust me

over a year ago

Ive once went 7 years! After the birth of my son.. felt horrible fat and frumpy and never went anywhere to meet anyone... soon made up for it though

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

It's that long ago I can't remember.

over a year ago

"Cant live my life without having sex or wank but l know same people dont bather sex they enjoy doing with other things n respect "

Oh I'd rather not live without it but getting someone else to participate is the issue

over a year ago

Just over a year, and a half, then I spontaneously got with my sisters best friend!

over a year ago

Chorley

The media portrays it as always being the man who's up for it and the lady who just wants to go to sleep/has a headache etc. I feel that's a very unfair representation. Some of us are nearly always up for it.

That was always me I tried all sorts to get him interested but he said it wasn't me just his depression. His depression turned out to be a woman called Clare "

that sucks. Yours definitely better off without someone like that.

My ex just genuinely wasn't that interested, we've been apart for a few years now and he's not been in another relationship so I presume he's still not that interested.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

That was always me I tried all sorts to get him interested but he said it wasn't me just his depression. His depression turned out to be a woman called Clare

My ex just genuinely wasn't that interested, we've been apart for a few years now and he's not been in another relationship so I presume he's still not that interested."

It's how it goes for some people, I've made up for my period of abstinence since joining fab, makes me wish I'd done it sooner but at least my loyal wife halo is still in tact

over a year ago

Chorley

My ex just genuinely wasn't that interested, we've been apart for a few years now and he's not been in another relationship so I presume he's still not that interested.

It's how it goes for some people, I've made up for my period of abstinence since joining fab, makes me wish I'd done it sooner but at least my loyal wife halo is still in tact "

You can definitely take the moral high ground and look down from your well earned pedestal whilst enjoying all the delights of fab. There were other factors in our separation but the lack of sex was a large part of it, could I imagine that being the rest of my life? Put simply, No.

Thankfully I've met someone who gives my sex drive a run for it's money and together we've discovered the clubs and fab, though I've a sneaking suspicion I would've found my way here by now had I stayed single.

over a year ago

It has been quite a while for me too, but on the upside, I am now a professional at watching paint dry.

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

Wow!! I don't think I've ever gone more than a month since I was 15. I discovered swinging at 19 so between relationships would play/meet online etc. I genuinely cannot imagine ever not having sex for long periods of time....

over a year ago

I would probably die!

(I being facetious before anyone has a sense of humour bypass).

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

God for you I left a ltr because lack.pf sex

It's how it goes for some people, I've made up for my period of abstinence since joining fab, makes me wish I'd done it sooner but at least my loyal wife halo is still in tact

You can definitely take the moral high ground and look down from your well earned pedestal whilst enjoying all the delights of fab. There were other factors in our separation but the lack of sex was a large part of it, could I imagine that being the rest of my life? Put simply, No.

Thankfully I've met someone who gives my sex drive a run for it's money and together we've discovered the clubs and fab, though I've a sneaking suspicion I would've found my way here by now had I stayed single. "

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I've done 7

over a year ago

Can't remember the last time I had penetrative sex.

over a year ago

A year for me but due to babies and complications....

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I went without for a year by choice, after my marriage breakup didn't feel like it

over a year ago

Currently at about six months.

Was 18 months before that.

Think I need to sort myself out

Post new Message to Thread