Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab your pics but delete your mail?

Jump to newest

By *anzell OP   Man
over a year ago

Essex

Just had someone fab my pics but delete my message when I mailed thanking them...I don't get it....!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just had someone fab my pics but delete my message when I mailed thanking them...I don't get it....!!"

Really? Think about it.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Why did you feel the need to mail them to thank them for fabbing your pics???? Silly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's tricky to not offend sometimes, we try and reply when we can even if it's a thank you.

But every now and then we get 100s of messages come through and just have to delete them all.

over a year ago

Jesus christ... Just because someone likes your photos it doesn't mean they're interested in you

over a year ago

"Jesus christ... Just because someone likes your photos it doesn't mean they're interested in you "

Exactly this. I fab loads of pics but for many reasons, I don't wish to meet them, too far away, didn't like the profile write up, couldn't accommodate etc.

over a year ago

Cnt blame a guy for trying though different for men on here than for women, women get hundreds of messages a day and loads and loads of interest guys barely get anything if I left my account for a few days Id not even have any messages maybe just the off guy asking for training advice, so when someone's does show an interest to a guy they are going to want to see how far that interest stretches as its actually a rarity to have at times

over a year ago

"Just had someone fab my pics but delete my message when I mailed thanking them...I don't get it....!!"

Take your pics down,that'll teach them

over a year ago

"Cnt blame a guy for trying though different for men on here than for women, women get hundreds of messages a day and loads and loads of interest guys barely get anything if I left my account for a few days Id not even have any messages maybe just the off guy asking for training advice, so when someone's does show an interest to a guy they are going to want to see how far that interest stretches as its actually a rarity to have at times "
here here, the guy was just being polite..

over a year ago

"Cnt blame a guy for trying though different for men on here than for women, women get hundreds of messages a day and loads and loads of interest guys barely get anything if I left my account for a few days Id not even have any messages maybe just the off guy asking for training advice, so when someone's does show an interest to a guy they are going to want to see how far that interest stretches as its actually a rarity to have at times "

Surely they'd message if they were interested? I had a guy message me after I fabbed one of his pics, I thanked him and he then tried to initiate a conversation. Not a problem, happy to chat to people but said from the start I wasn't interested in a meet. He then proceeded to be abusive calling me a time waster.

over a year ago

"Cnt blame a guy for trying though different for men on here than for women, women get hundreds of messages a day and loads and loads of interest guys barely get anything if I left my account for a few days Id not even have any messages maybe just the off guy asking for training advice, so when someone's does show an interest to a guy they are going to want to see how far that interest stretches as its actually a rarity to have at times

Surely they'd message if they were interested? I had a guy message me after I fabbed one of his pics, I thanked him and he then tried to initiate a conversation. Not a problem, happy to chat to people but said from the start I wasn't interested in a meet. He then proceeded to be abusive calling me a time waster. "

Not always women don't really ever need to initiate a message they have so much time trying to deal with their inundated inboxes, a friend of mine opened an account before she even had s photo verified she had almost 150 messages God knows what it's like with a sexy photo up lol it is just very difficult for men on here to gain any sort of interest from women at times so when the slightest but gets shown some are going to jump on it to see where it leads obviously the one that messages U sounds like a dick aswel ??

over a year ago

"Jesus christ... Just because someone likes your photos it doesn't mean they're interested in you "

This.

over a year ago

Agreed, we Fab pics we like, doesn't mean anything else (Mr)

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I don't see anything wrong in you messaging them,just would have been nice for you if they had replied to your message to explain rather than delete. Especially if they liked you enough to fab your pic,I hope to think I would reply to a message if I noticed it after I'd fabbed someone's photo.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong in sending a message to someone who fabbed your pics. Have the same expectations of a reply as you would any other message though. There's not much to reply to from a 'thanks for fabbing my pics' message though.

People are different, they may fab your pics as a way of getting noticed, or might be that you aren't compatible but they liked a couple of your pics, who knows.

I fab pics as I come across them either on the fabbed list or new pics or wherever, quite often I fab pics without even looking at the profile, it's just a 'hey nice pic' and nothing more. Mostly, my fab will be just one of hundreds anyway, so it's not a means of introduction, it's just a fab (from me anyway).

over a year ago

"I don't see anything wrong in you messaging them,just would have been nice for you if they had replied to your message to explain rather than delete. Especially if they liked you enough to fab your pic,I hope to think I would reply to a message if I noticed it after I'd fabbed someone's photo."

I believe I have fabbed one or two of your pics. Lol

over a year ago

People fab our photos quite often, we don't thank them tbh I don't even look at who they are.

We don't often fab back and we've never had a thank you message back.

By all means message someone who fabs your photo, but remember just like any message on here that isn't responded too it more than likely means not interested.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I don't see anything wrong in you messaging them,just would have been nice for you if they had replied to your message to explain rather than delete. Especially if they liked you enough to fab your pic,I hope to think I would reply to a message if I noticed it after I'd fabbed someone's photo.

I believe I have fabbed one or two of your pics. Lol "

Thankyou!

over a year ago

I'd only send a message if they winked at me. Fabbing your pic doesn't mean anything. They may be thinkinf "attractive, but wouldn't meet"

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

A thinly veiled look at me thread perhaps??

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We'll occasionally get a message thanking us for fabbing their pics. It's hardly a crime and we'll usually reply.

over a year ago

I've done that before, fab'd a pic because I liked it but didn't want to enter into conversation with them.

over a year ago

I have had this happen each to their own strange to fab a pic and not even reply to a pleasant message. But still just move along in a dignified manor

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

We fab lots of photos when having a little perv, but this most definitely does not necessarily mean we want to meet; however we do always respond to all initial messages. Have fun X

Post new Message to Thread