Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When she says she up for it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well we played before not at it every week but it nothing we not done before....so what do you do when the Mrs keeps saying yes to playing but never seems intrested when the offers keep coming. Do you leave it for her to decide, forget about it or keep going....just want a straight answer not being told yes when she knows she don't......???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You think she should fuck people she's not interested in?

over a year ago

Wait, your missus?

If so, leave it to her to decide. If she feels pushed, she won't feel comfortable and that isn't good for a relationship.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Maybe she feels that you want her to say yes but isn't into it so is stalling until you give up on the idea?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

" Well we played before not at it every week but it nothing we not done before....so what do you do when the Mrs keeps saying yes to playing but never seems intrested when the offers keep coming. Do you leave it for her to decide, forget about it or keep going....just want a straight answer not being told yes when she knows she don't......???"

maybe she just says yes so you stop asking

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Maybe she's the only one that knows the true answers to your questions?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

" Well we played before not at it every week but it nothing we not done before....so what do you do when the Mrs keeps saying yes to playing but never seems intrested when the offers keep coming. Do you leave it for her to decide, forget about it or keep going....just want a straight answer not being told yes when she knows she don't......???"

So who do you reckon can give you a straight answer? Us or your wife?

over a year ago

Talk to her. I can't help you out here

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/16 00:04:20]

over a year ago

talk to her not the forum

over a year ago

Mrs here yes I like playing. but i need to be comfortable with my surroundings to enjoy myself fully. I'm not comfortable with outdoor meets and all the offers just lately are just that.

By *edcaseCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Personally I don't like pre arranged meets ...the expectations etc

I prefer when we go to clubs like xtasia and there's flirting and thrills etc

I need that chase /flirting feel. ..to feel sexy / desirable etc

Not sure I'm making sense here lol

By *orksfuncoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

you should be a good hubby and respect her wishes, its her mind, even if you are married lol

over a year ago

Well we will meet you indoors somewhere nice xx

By *hampagne and TrufflesWoman
over a year ago

Bradford

Don't tell her and just arrange for someone to come round. She'll know your serious and you'll see whether she's up for it or not.

over a year ago

"Don't tell her and just arrange for someone to come round. She'll know your serious and you'll see whether she's up for it or not."

You serious? Divorce time

over a year ago

Bradford

Of course I'm not serious . Just wanted to see what reaction my comment would get. I was disappointed lol

over a year ago

Bradford

*wasn't

over a year ago

The two of you need to have a reasonable conversation about it. And not when you're having a roll or just finished. Your minds need to be sober, free of endorphins and clear. Think of it as a negotiation.

You should be discussing why she's been exercising her veto. Apparently outdoors is a deal breaker for her. There may be other reasons.

In my opinion, (and I may get booed here) is bringing it to a forum in public was an ASTONISHINGLY poor choice. For many reasons, chief among them is that I bet she's now pissed. And "if mama aint happy, aint nobody happy".

She's your partner in this if you can't turn directly to her with this question, and accept her response at face value...you seriously need to consider whether you should be playing at all.

The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the management... and if they offend, you should seek better coping skills...

over a year ago

"Well we will meet you indoors somewhere nice xx"
that would be great

over a year ago

So thank you all for your comments and advice. I truly believe that venting my frustrations in forum probably the best judged thing I have done and after chatting at length tonite with Mrs lush I now realise that outdoor not her thing and that she still wants to continue enjoying our adventure as much now as when we first started...so I sorry baby and I do understand I a big knob head sometimes.....????????

over a year ago

Great pics by the way

over a year ago

Bradford

Can I just say on behalf of all men to all women we are sometimes big knob heads. We don't mean to be but sometimes it just happens. We can't help it, we're men. Sorry.

And yes, great pics. Looks ng at the date on them your chat last night went well.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Can I just say on behalf of all men to all women we are sometimes big knob heads. We don't mean to be but sometimes it just happens. We can't help it, we're men. Sorry."

you certainly don't speak for me let alone all of man kind

Post new Message to Thread