Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

does anybody ever have meh periods?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think i'm going through one at the moment with isn't like me at all

Usually when i'm off work you can't keep me in but at the moment i really can't be arsed

I've been off work since friday and i was going out friday night i got ready and everything, even left the house but turned round and went home, i'm supposed to be going to chameleons tonight but i just really don't want to go, i'm just not feeling very good about myself right now and i think because of this its making me not to want to face people in sexual situations

I've sat and thought about why i'm feeling like this, i do know what it is i just don't know what to do to change it

Does anybody else go through these spells? or is it juts me that's a wierdo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I have them too...days when you feel a bit 'off' and no real reason for it. Usually go have a relaxing bubble bath then just chill out with a good book or film

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Definitely not alone on that one.

over a year ago

I'm still sat here thinking i really should get ready to go to chams because i've arranged with friends to meet them there but i really don't want to go, i just know i'm going to feel self concious all night but i don't like letting people down

anybody want to come give me a boot up the arse?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I'm still sat here thinking i really should get ready to go to chams because i've arranged with friends to meet them there but i really don't want to go, i just know i'm going to feel self concious all night but i don't like letting people down

anybody want to come give me a boot up the arse? "

*kicks NN up the butt, nicely!*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm still sat here thinking i really should get ready to go to chams because i've arranged with friends to meet them there but i really don't want to go, i just know i'm going to feel self concious all night but i don't like letting people down

anybody want to come give me a boot up the arse? "

I'm sure there's a club somewhere just for people who want that

over a year ago

"

is it open on a sunday?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I go through spells where I can't be arsed to be social with people. It's usually when I'm just feeling a bit down for some reason or another.

Often when I do make the effort, despite not really wanting too, once I'm out then I'm usually fine. X

over a year ago

I get them a lot. Today I'm looking forward to a social with someone tomorrow but I'm so tired I want to cry.

over a year ago

"I think i'm going through one at the moment with isn't like me at all

Usually when i'm off work you can't keep me in but at the moment i really can't be arsed

I've been off work since friday and i was going out friday night i got ready and everything, even left the house but turned round and went home, i'm supposed to be going to chameleons tonight but i just really don't want to go, i'm just not feeling very good about myself right now and i think because of this its making me not to want to face people in sexual situations

I've sat and thought about why i'm feeling like this, i do know what it is i just don't know what to do to change it

"

Frequently

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You'll be fine once you get out.

I'm incredibly meh at the mo. I'm blaming the menopause.

over a year ago

is it open on a sunday? "

You're not far from me, I can pop over, put my boot on and do the deed if you think it will help? Not quite the Good Samaritan the bible had in mind but same thought process

over a year ago

Unless your in pain id go op. It will prob do you good xxx

over a year ago

It's natural to have times of feeling like that but it makes the times that you're not feeling like that better as that way, you really do enjoy yourself

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Entirely normal. Unless it persists more than a few weeks.

over a year ago

Im definitely having a meh moment.

over a year ago

Jeez there are some total idiots that post on here with no empathy or understanding of other people's situations and feelings.

Feeling aloof or down or anxious is absolutely fine and natural.

Wanting to be on your own is also natural if you are feeling vulnerable or just want your own company.

Those of us who are strongest talk about stuff. Well done for broaching the subject.

Hugs xxx

By *xpatadventurerMan
over a year ago

Work Abroad / London

Dear NN

Don't worry. It is all about us wanting to get off the spinning wheel of life occasionally.

Feeling blue is nothing new.No matter how much fun you have we all need to take a break from it. I am a confirmed hedonist. Work and play far too hard and take on big responsibilities but every now and again I retreat and lick a few wounds.

My solution. Turn off the phone. Stick on my scruffs. Catch up with things I have been neglecting to do. Eat lots of comfort food and ignore the rest of the world for a few days ... The good feeling soon comes back !!

Best of luck x

over a year ago

I had the same feelings and sorry to say but it was the start of the menopause

over a year ago

"I had the same feelings and sorry to say but it was the start of the menopause "

oh gee i feel much better now

over a year ago

100% definitely, like clockwork with my cycle.

Last Sunday I felt horrific, and not even my two favourite men (Ben and jerry) could help!

It was only yesterday that the usual me felt like popping in.

Take some time for yourself, let the 'meh' play out, I always find a good comedy film or a funny chat with a friend helps break the low feeling, but everyone is different.

It's totally normal, and we can't be fab hedonistic types all the time.

Hope you feel better soon, (hugs with a hot water bottle) xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I had the same feelings and sorry to say but it was the start of the menopause

oh gee i feel much better now "

Eek now I'm worried, I've been getting some symptoms of the menopause anyway and I have been feeling pretty meh, and I'm only 30

I just go out anyway OP and usually feel better after a bit

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think we all have meh periods for all sorts of reasons.

If I was you I'd get my glad rags on and meet my friends tonight, even if it's just for an hour or so. It might be just what you need xx

over a year ago

Trouble is you can start the menopause at young ages these days,the earlier you start your periods the earlier the menopause,i dont know ,what we have to go through mood swings,hot flushes,every bloody thing lol

over a year ago

For future reference,you have to go a year without seeing anything ,but if you dont see anything for three months and then you do ,you have to count another year and it goes on and on and on ,took me twelve years in all.

over a year ago

"For future reference,you have to go a year without seeing anything ,but if you dont see anything for three months and then you do ,you have to count another year and it goes on and on and on ,took me twelve years in all.

"

i haven't had a period in 14 years so not sure how that would work for me

over a year ago

"For future reference,you have to go a year without seeing anything ,but if you dont see anything for three months and then you do ,you have to count another year and it goes on and on and on ,took me twelve years in all.

i haven't had a period in 14 years so not sure how that would work for me "

over a year ago

i haven't had a period in 14 years so not sure how that would work for me "

We all have these moments, so don't beat yourself up about it. Not easy to get out of somedays.... But you know you will

Sometimes it's good to chat about it, however appreciate sometimes you just can't be arsed.

Just know your not alone xx

over a year ago

Sorry was just meant to press reply rather than quote and reply!! Xx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think i'm going through one at the moment with isn't like me at all

"

You're not alone. Probably more common than you think.

over a year ago

Been going through this on all fronts, meeting up, going out with friends, even getting exercise, no idea why as well.

over a year ago

"Does anybody else go through these spells? "

"Entirely normal. Unless it persists more than a few weeks. "

Entirely normal, even if it lasts months!

over a year ago

anybody want to come give me a tongue up the arse? "

Yeah go on then...

over a year ago

I'm just getting over one. It's shit but doesn't last forever

By *irtycpl7980Couple
over a year ago

Northumberland

My wife feels like that from time to time, I'm always horny. I just bear with her during these periods as we are mainly on here for her to have fun.

over a year ago

I go thru stages of feeling meh but they don't last for long as I make sure I do something however small to bring me out of the meh-ness.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Having something of one now. Haven't really bothered sending any messages, no clubs either (I had planned to hit ab fab this weekend but now nah). But in a way it's quite nice just taking a bit of a break, it's been good to have a bit of time off it keeps things feeling fresh when I do decide to get back into the swing of things

over a year ago

Sounds like something Dundee girls would have

F

over a year ago

As a post-menopausal male, I don't have periods, period.

over a year ago

I feel like that most days! Long hours at work and being single stop me from doing things, oh and having a very small circle of friends doesn't help either!

over a year ago

Everybody has one of these days. Just need to take a bit of a breather and put your feet up/treat yourself

I'd suggest a trip to London.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/05/16 07:14:20]

over a year ago

Yep, I think we all go through phases of feeling meh. Mind you, the new moon when it's full also affects my mood, but thankfully I'm only usually "out of sync" for a few days. I always bounce back..

Post new Message to Thread