Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight andown bi guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My thought is you have to be a little bit (3som) to have your cock that close to another guys cock do you or do you not???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course not.

over a year ago

No There are bi there are straight and some who are a bit curious. But straight guys can and do enjoy threesomes.

over a year ago

no

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

Not in the slightest mate . Close proximity does not equate desire . I urinate in pub urinals when out boozing , never once felt the urge to grab the cock next to me .

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Don't spend too long thinking about it cos it's all evolving..labels not always useful...

over a year ago

As long as you don't cross swords its all good

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Even if you're doing DVP and your cocks are sliding against each other, as long as you're not thinking 'Ohhh I really like what this guy is doing to me and want to touch his cock more' I would still say you're just two straight guys fucking the same woman. I think if you're on the bi spectrum you want to play with other man directly - that you touched their skin a bit in a threesome doesn't count any more than if you fall over and a chap offers you his hand to help you back up.

If you do enjoy the man on man contact itself that's on some level bi but even if it is, that's not a bad thing. It just is.

over a year ago

"My thought is you have to be a little bit (3som) to have your cock that close to another guys cock do you or do you not???"

Seems like the sort of thing an insecure homophobe might say.

Sorry to be blunt, but you did ask...

over a year ago

"My thought is you have to be a little bit (3som) to have your cock that close to another guys cock do you or do you not???"

Just read your profile and now even more shocked that you would make such a question...

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"My thought is you have to be a little bit (3som) to have your cock that close to another guys cock do you or do you not???

Sorry to be blunt, but you did ask... "

Nail on head springs to mind.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

No I zone out the other man or men in my mind it is the woman that gets me aroused. I had it where I could see an audience of men an tv's in my peripheral vision and it started to turn me off and I had to position myself to face the wall to be able to perform again.

over a year ago

"My thought is you have to be a little bit (3som) to have your cock that close to another guys cock do you or do you not???

Sorry to be blunt, but you did ask... "

over a year ago

Bisexual just means you are attracted to both men and women. Wanting to share a woman with another guy doesn't make you bi. Thinking that the other guy is fit and you wouldn't mind taking his cock does

over a year ago

"No I zone out the other man or men in my mind it is the woman that gets me aroused. I had it where I could see an audience of men an tv's in my peripheral vision and it started to turn me off and I had to position myself to face the wall to be able to perform again."
chivalry is not dead !

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"No I zone out the other man or men in my mind it is the woman that gets me aroused. I had it where I could see an audience of men an tv's in my peripheral vision and it started to turn me off and I had to position myself to face the wall to be able to perform again.chivalry is not dead ! "
No need for sarcasm, I can be 1 charming motherfucker when I want to be, just being brutally honest answering the OP's question not meaning to offend.

Post new Message to Thread