Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A little advice please :-*

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,,I just had a tongue piercing and it feels HUUUGE.

I can't imagine ever being able to poke my tongue out again (and you may be surprised at how often that is necessary during a day ).

As a result,I can't imagine what it is like to give a BJ or pleasure another woman,with this thing in my mouth.

I had heard that a tongue piercing enhances oral sex beyond the wildest dreams.Somebody please reassure me that this is so and I haven't just ruined my life irreparably (a life without oral sex??? unthinkable).

Thanks xxGxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think they look good, dunno about the oral and everything but i'll say it's worth it.

Daren't have mine done because of the swelling up thing you've mentioned.

over a year ago

suck ice for a few days til the swelling goes down. I don't have mine pierced, but then I don't have anything pierced lol. My friend had hers done years ago and bought a bar that vibrates especially for oral, but the screw bit fell off and she swallowed it.....

By *oodprincess69Woman
over a year ago

over the rainbow

The swelling went down pretty quick with them, it does take a bit of getting used to, just give it time and then see how you feel, if you don't like it simply take it out and it will heal up

over a year ago

Hi all and thanks so much for the replies.

I do actually quite like the piercing as I like all my others,it's just that it's a physical challenge just to get this huge piece of metal past my teeth,,I'm eating some toast right now and that's a challenge too.

I'm hoping that as the swelling reduces and I can swap for a smaller bar this may become a little easier.I think,in the short term,whiskey may be the answer.

xxGxx

By *horehouseCouple
over a year ago

dissatisfied

"The swelling went down pretty quick with them, it does take a bit of getting used to, just give it time and then see how you feel, if you don't like it simply take it out and it will heal up "

As a qualified body piercer definitely ice and keep it rinsed with a good quality mouth wash. I had mine done but rejected it so had to remove it. Be patient but if any probs get it looked at ... Swelling can take a week to 10

Days to reduce and you may alway find swells when your unwell.

I have been told by many that sexually a tongue piercing is awesome ..

By *iercedItMan
over a year ago

Mcr

They will have used a bar which is longer to allow room for the swelling. The swelling will be quite aggressive and ache.

Once the swelling goes down much short snugly fitting bar is usually fitted, you almost forget it's there most the time.

over a year ago

"They will have used a bar which is longer to allow room for the swelling. The swelling will be quite aggressive and ache.

Once the swelling goes down much short snugly fitting bar is usually fitted, you almost forget it's there most the time. "

Oh, thank you.that's a relief to know

X

over a year ago

Don't drink alcohol until it's healed up as it will make it bleed and take longer to heal!!! You should have been told that .

Stick to soup with no bits. I'd have never attempted toast ! Ice lollies cold drinks to reduce swelling and I found learning to talk again hilarious.

Good luck.

over a year ago

As a man, I try to avoid ladies with oral piercings - I find it extremely painful, and on occasion they have left tiny cuts on the end of my wotsit.

Although it could very well depend on the kind of piercing you have.

Hope your tongue gets better!

over a year ago

"Don't drink alcohol until it's healed up as it will make it bleed and take longer to heal!!! You should have been told that .

Stick to soup with no bits. I'd have never attempted toast ! Ice lollies cold drinks to reduce swelling and I found learning to talk again hilarious.

Good luck. "

Thanks,hee hee,,,I wish I'd read your advice before.I think I'll bne living on ice cream,yoghurt and ice cubes from now on.

over a year ago

"As a man, I try to avoid ladies with oral piercings - I find it extremely painful, and on occasion they have left tiny cuts on the end of my wotsit.

Hope your tongue gets better!"

x

By *iercedItMan
over a year ago

Mcr

Aside from the blood related sexual health issues.

I'm 99.999% sure, what you have encountered is what a dentist would called lingual erosion, which is where poorly fitting or placed jewellery has damaged/chipped/worn or in some other way damaged the tooth. This is leaving sharp edges, which may not catch the owners skin but does catch a cock.

If it were the piercing jewellery it would also be shredding their mouth to bits, hence I think it's teeth causing the damage you experienced.

I guess either way, avoiding it is a solution.

"As a man, I try to avoid ladies with oral piercings - I find it extremely painful, and on occasion they have left tiny cuts on the end of my wotsit.

Hope your tongue gets better!"

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I have had my tongue stud about ten years now and love it.Persevere it does get better,soft foods,ice and good excuse for icecream.

In a couple of weeks you will be able to change it for a better stud as the swelling will reduce.

People generally like my tongue stud and i always get asked about it.

Good luck and enjoy;)

Miss

over a year ago

Trust me the swelling will go down

Had a few piercing in more intimate places and it's worked well for me!

By *utronicMan
over a year ago

derby

I had the end of my knob done .... Is that the same?.... No seriously.... you've had some good advice ...a piercing is effectively an injury until it heals... Stick with it

over a year ago

After a week of living on ice cubes, I just went to the shop and had my tongue bar exchanged for one 4mm shorter....Omigosh what a difference.

I can now poke my tongue out at passing strangers with ease again and I intend to make full use of this ability.

Thanks to everyone for your kind advice.

xxGxx

over a year ago

Ooh i want mine done now...

Post new Message to Thread