Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cosplay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone into this?

Been to a few events. Favourite outfit is link!

Let me know yours....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Me

Go to many conventions, got one next weekend in fact.

My outfits include Thor, Riddler, Winter Soldier, a Gryffindor, the First Doctor, a Harley Quinn/Ace Ventura mashup, Sweetpea from Sucker Punch, and Vannellope Von Schweetz

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i like going out to stuff, there's not much to do round here, so have been to some cosplay events but am not nerdy enough to know what's going on half the time. i like the giant outfits...erm they're like armour and make guys looks massive.

i also like when people dress their baby up and they go as a family of cosplayers, baby mario is always cute.

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Well I was Leela from Futurama once at the MCM London comic con. Does that count?

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"i like going out to stuff, there's not much to do round here, so have been to some cosplay events but am not nerdy enough to know what's going on half the time. i like the giant outfits...erm they're like armour and make guys looks massive.

i also like when people dress their baby up and they go as a family of cosplayers, baby mario is always cute. "

The giant armour outfits are usually Warhammer

over a year ago

"Anyone into this?

Been to a few events. Favourite outfit is link!

Let me know yours.... "

What is it ?

over a year ago

We've done battle royale cosplay and resident evil cosplay :D

over a year ago

"i like going out to stuff, there's not much to do round here, so have been to some cosplay events but am not nerdy enough to know what's going on half the time. i like the giant outfits...erm they're like armour and make guys looks massive.

i also like when people dress their baby up and they go as a family of cosplayers, baby mario is always cute.

The giant armour outfits are usually Warhammer "

i still don't know what that is but thanks.

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

i still don't know what that is but thanks. "

Dollies for boys

Seriously though, it's tabletop war gaming with little models

over a year ago

Dollies for boys

Seriously though, it's tabletop war gaming with little models"

oh yeah. they used to have a shop in wigan near my bus stop selling that stuff. i know exactly what you mean now.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Dollies for boys

oh yeah. they used to have a shop in wigan near my bus stop selling that stuff. i know exactly what you mean now."

That'll be games workshop, they exclusively do Warhammer stuff. Not my thing lol

over a year ago

Anyone going to mcm in May?

over a year ago

Dollies for boys

oh yeah. they used to have a shop in wigan near my bus stop selling that stuff. i know exactly what you mean now.

That'll be games workshop, they exclusively do Warhammer stuff. Not my thing lol "

i think i'd enjoy painting the little models, but wouldn't have a clue what to do with them afterwards.

over a year ago

I love going as link.

Think this year could be joker or deadpool. But a lot to choose from!

over a year ago

I have set up a Kik group chat if anyone wants to join message me for name. Anyone can swap pics or outfit ideas or even fantasies

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Dollies for boys

That'll be games workshop, they exclusively do Warhammer stuff. Not my thing lol

i think i'd enjoy painting the little models, but wouldn't have a clue what to do with them afterwards."

It involves a big table and tape measures, it looks very boring lol. I prefer boardgames

over a year ago

Dollies for boys

i think i'd enjoy painting the little models, but wouldn't have a clue what to do with them afterwards.

It involves a big table and tape measures, it looks very boring lol. I prefer boardgames "

i'll go watch some youtube videos of it (for about 2 mins coz it also sounds boring to me). i prefer games like othello or cards.

over a year ago

haha yeah they got a tape measure out, but the guys are rolling die and one guy has more die than the other. i'm kind of liking the game even though nothing is happening and i don't understand what they're talking about, lol.

over a year ago

"haha yeah they got a tape measure out, but the guys are rolling die and one guy has more die than the other. i'm kind of liking the game even though nothing is happening and i don't understand what they're talking about, lol."

Haha would be much more just to just play video games!

over a year ago

"haha yeah they got a tape measure out, but the guys are rolling die and one guy has more die than the other. i'm kind of liking the game even though nothing is happening and i don't understand what they're talking about, lol.

Haha would be much more just to just play video games! "

they're enjoying themselves. i stopped watching when one of the elves died and i had no idea why.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"haha yeah they got a tape measure out, but the guys are rolling die and one guy has more die than the other. i'm kind of liking the game even though nothing is happening and i don't understand what they're talking about, lol.

they're enjoying themselves. i stopped watching when one of the elves died and i had no idea why."

Yeah I don't understand it either. Boardgames are more my thing, an objective in sight

over a year ago

they're enjoying themselves. i stopped watching when one of the elves died and i had no idea why.

Yeah I don't understand it either. Boardgames are more my thing, an objective in sight "

and at least your not talking about techahedrons and elves.

over a year ago

"Well I was Leela from Futurama once at the MCM London comic con. Does that count? "

Now THAT would have been great to see!

Do the costume thng myself quite a bit at shows...even did a spartan from 300 before..leather undies!

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Yeah I don't understand it either. Boardgames are more my thing, an objective in sight

and at least your not talking about techahedrons and elves. "

Haha, very true!

over a year ago

Cosplay fans here, going to out first comic con in May, so we're trying to sort out our outfits, harder that it looks.

over a year ago

Im getting into this especially all the comic cons springing up im going as richie from bottom in manchester and hopefully starscream to the birminghamin november.

By *iercedItMan
over a year ago

Mcr

Every time a con shows up on a work board, I put my name down for the job... never get it. The list goes from 0 to 60 faster than a bullet.

Love it. It's why i love Halloween too

By *iercedItMan
over a year ago

Mcr

Hit send on phone before finished.

Has anyone been to horror con or similar?

Im hoping to get to Sheffield in July for it.

over a year ago

Until I moved north of the boarder for my day job, my second job was as a comicon photographer in the Devon region. Personally I have dressed up as a Jedi knight to raise money fir a children's hospice and I now have a vault dweller (from the fallout games) and the Black Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger, both in build.

By *aughtypaulnwMan
over a year ago

Northwest

I've got the starlord red leather jacket on order I can't wait!!!

Post new Message to Thread