Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Big boobs: Blessing or curse?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like many guys on here, I do enjoy the big boob threads, and appreciate all the contributions to those threads. However, does being big busted ever become a curse, or a chore at the very least?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idseysCouple
over a year ago

redditch

It's a curse !

They get in the way of everything, they give you back ache and underwear can be a nightmare to buy !

Having said that though, I rather like mine

Mrs M

over a year ago

"It's a curse !

They get in the way of everything, they give you back ache and underwear can be a nightmare to buy !

Having said that though, I rather like mine

Mrs M"

Yes, I can see why you might like them!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Having said that though, I rather like mine "

I rather like yours too

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I celebrate my female form xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've never thought of it as a curse but I used to get very tired when I was a young woman of some men thinking that it was ok to comment publicly on them.

over a year ago

For men, I guess!

over a year ago

I love my boobs. Part ofwho I am. xx marie

over a year ago

"I've never thought of it as a curse but I used to get very tired when I was a young woman of some men thinking that it was ok to comment publicly on them."

Doesn't it bother you any more?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've never thought of it as a curse but I used to get very tired when I was a young woman of some men thinking that it was ok to comment publicly on them.

Doesn't it bother you any more?"

nobody comments in the street nowadays and of course on here I can hardly complain

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Great for getting attention but not good for every day life. They escape out of bras they bounce too much and things don't fit me but that's what I have. All real all mine all annoying

over a year ago

Definitely a curse! (Jools here)

People talk to them instead of you.

Underwear is a nightmare as are clothes, buttons always gaping! I get crumbs down them. Can't run on the treadmill without 2 sports bras. Guys constantly gawping at them in the gym.

I could go on.....

over a year ago

I wish I had big ones

over a year ago

I'm 36e and as I work out in the gym I always need a tight support bra. I enjoy an ample bosom and as I have a small waist and size 10/12 I do have very distinct curves

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

In general I dislike mine and would love to be smaller. For me they are a curse. The expense of decent underwear. The often lack of pretty underwear. Some dresses are difficult to wear and don't even get me started on shirts and blouses.

People talk to them more than they do me and no matter what I wear they stand out.

For the moment they are quite pert but sadly one day they may meet my knees.

over a year ago

when i was an F cup i banged into door handles all the time and that hurt. i liked having big boobs as a novelty but it's more practical to be a B/C cup.

over a year ago

"Great for getting attention but not good for every day life. They escape out of bras they bounce too much and things don't fit me but that's what I have. All real all mine all annoying "

I'd be quite happy to volunteer to stop them escaping

over a year ago

"In general I dislike mine and would love to be smaller. For me they are a curse. The expense of decent underwear. The often lack of pretty underwear. Some dresses are difficult to wear and don't even get me started on shirts and blouses.

People talk to them more than they do me and no matter what I wear they stand out.

"

Do you think your knees will leave a veri?

over a year ago

"I wish I had big ones "

Yes I don't know how you cope!

over a year ago

I rather like mine .

over a year ago

And the harder you trAin you still look bigger than you are because there so big ??

over a year ago

Bras are expensive but I don't get backache, they are surprisingly light.

I don't actually notice them in my day to day life to be honest

over a year ago

Mine are probably not as big as the majority we see on here but they still cause problems... Name tags (forget them) ... Lying on your front (what is that like?) ... Clothes shopping (size 16+ tops needed that are too baggy around the stomach and shirts forget it) ... It's not all lovely... Bra shopping is also annoying... Can't just shop anywhere..

over a year ago

I am terribly fond of The Twins. However, bra shopping is a bugger, they knock things over (already I've had to fib about how my computer monitor apparently committed suicide), I regularly open doors into them and it's at least a two sports bra evolution going for a run. But they are nice and squidgy to cuddle up to and seem to be able to make Number One Chap smile even when he's having a rubbish day.

over a year ago

"I've never thought of it as a curse but I used to get very tired when I was a young woman of some men thinking that it was ok to comment publicly on them.

Doesn't it bother you any more?

nobody comments in the street nowadays and of course on here I can hardly complain "

I dropped my keys other day bent down to pick them up and little old man said thank you. Must looked bit puzzled at him. He said as I'd bent over he had a good view down my top. I burst into laughter told him he was welcome xx

By *BW100Couple
over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

I get a backache, I can't get pretty bras, I don't see my feet, they get in the way when doing loads of things, really awkward when sitting down and trying to drink a full glass of wine as you have to lean forward as the boobs really get in the way, I have only started to learn to love them since being on fab....

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"In general I dislike mine and would love to be smaller. For me they are a curse. The expense of decent underwear. The often lack of pretty underwear. Some dresses are difficult to wear and don't even get me started on shirts and blouses.

Do you think your knees will leave a veri? "

It better be a good one!!

over a year ago

Despite my age I don't think mine are doing too badly, but I sure do get shoulder ache sometimes. Wearing a wired bra can be a pain too (literally) and I can't wait to whip my bra off at the end of the day, pure heaven. On the plus side, guys seem to like them so who am I to complain

over a year ago

curse..

if i could get rid i would.

only like them in underwear..

stretch marks, saggy, heavy, huge pale nips that point south.. meh

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

As the others have said in this thread, its a curse. I spend a lot of time maintaining them with lots of exercise and lotions to keep them at their best.

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

Definitely have their downsides...literally!!

But they fed my babies, K loves them and they feel nice to play with.

A couple of my friends have tragically lost theirs to cancer so big or small I'm not whining.

T xx

over a year ago

a woman once said to me "do you think my boobs are too big"

i replied

"sorry i don't understand the question"

By *heHeadbangersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Honestly they can be a curse. Button up shirts are a no go, they fall out everytime I bend down. Pretty bras are expensive and lets not forget in the summer....sweaty underboob..

over a year ago

My 36GGs are definitely a blessing! I might have to pay a fortune for bras but at least they're good quality ones - and the amount of freebies/upgrades/discounts my cleavage gets me more than pays for them

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Mine have gone up two cup sizes from a D to an E since having the kids and never went back down.

I never realised how difficult it was to get pretty/decent-looking/Non-Grannyish bras above a DD size without spending a fortune!

Plus, Men are even less likely to talk to your face...

- Amy. x

By *aughty cpl for funCouple
over a year ago

chester

"My 36GGs are definitely a blessing! I might have to pay a fortune for bras but at least they're good quality ones - and the amount of freebies/upgrades/discounts my cleavage gets me more than pays for them "

Same size. Here. In all areas. Nice message. Xx

over a year ago

We're both a big fan of busty women!

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

34D so not huge but big enough - always get glances on my chest. 90% of the time I enjoy the attention though sometimes when it's a serious matter it can be very very VERY irritating. I suppose those are times I should make it a point to not wear low necklines LOL

over a year ago

Small shapely and firm anyday ..

over a year ago

"As the others have said in this thread, its a curse. I spend a lot of time maintaining them with lots of exercise and lotions to keep them at their best. "

Good to see all that hard work paying off!

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

As far as Mrs B is concerned, they are definitely a curse, for all the reasons already mentioned. They can't defy gravity, so underwear is uncomfortable and expensive. There is no such thing as a sexy bra in size 34J...

From Mr B's point of view, they do look great when Mrs B is on top

By *onkybusiness66Couple
over a year ago

fleet

Bras & clothes are a pain being busty & under 5ft. But I know what brands fit me & I Love having a cleavage & curves! So no hassle for me! ??

over a year ago

Would never describe them as a curse and absolutely hate the "more than a handful is a waste" type of comment. Who are you to say

Bras, can be expensive but I look online and wait until sales are on, Figleaves, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Bravissimo and many more. Even New Look go up to a G cup now for around £14. Totally sympathise with the ladies who suffer from backache etc. I do weights in the gym to strengthen muscles.

Love being a curvy lady and haven't had any complaints.

over a year ago

I'm happy with my little b cups, they're nicely in proportion, sensitive & they still make a nice little squishy handful - and they definitely have their fans!

By *onkybusiness66Couple
over a year ago

fleet

"Would never describe them as a curse and absolutely hate the "more than a handful is a waste" type of comment. Who are you to say

Bras, can be expensive but I look online and wait until sales are on, Figleaves, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Bravissimo and many more. Even New Look go up to a G cup now for around £14. Totally sympathise with the ladies who suffer from backache etc. I do weights in the gym to strengthen muscles.

Love being a curvy lady and haven't had any complaints."

Wow stunning! Your boobs are curves are beautiful! X

over a year ago

"Would never describe them as a curse and absolutely hate the "more than a handful is a waste" type of comment. Who are you to say

Love being a curvy lady and haven't had any complaints.

Wow stunning! Your boobs are curves are beautiful! X "

Well I can definitely say the same about your photos. Gorgeous figure and great boobs. I definitely prefer ladies with bigger boobs sooooo sexy xx

over a year ago

I love to play with mine

over a year ago

"I love to play with mine"

I can see why. Very nice indeed

By *issnwtyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

My boobs r no where near as big as some on here but what I do have I feel blessed

over a year ago

I had the pleasure of an encounter a couple of weeks ago with a lady who had had hers reduced to a 34F. There was no hint of any surgery and from my point of view they were beautiful...and that's speaking as someone who generally prefers ladies with smaller breasts.

By *ilkymasseurMan
over a year ago

London

"I celebrate my female form xx"

over a year ago

All of the above, they make good pillows so I'm told, but they get knocked and elbowed. I sometimes knock people with them also and have to apologise, but I've never known any different, you just learn to live with them

over a year ago

Mine are a DD so not too big that they cause backache, but it can be frustrating when someone is talking to your chest rather than your face. Saying that, I wouldn't want to change them.... Except when I'm running... That can be uncomfortable even in a sports bra

over a year ago

"I wish I had big ones "

These are spot on !!

over a year ago

"I wish I had big ones "

You do; very nice big ones.

over a year ago

"I'm happy with my little b cups, they're nicely in proportion, sensitive & they still make a nice little squishy handful - and they definitely have their fans!

"

My ex has beautiful B cup breasts and do I miss them!!

over a year ago

What a wonderful thread. All of you lovely ladies have beautiful breasts. As I always say "I like them all, big and small!!!"

By *hesgotagreatassCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

I've got 34F's and they can be a blessing as well as a curse!! Love the attention they get but bra shopping can be a nightmare with the lack of any pretty sexy styles, with most being like industrial scaffolding !!

Exercise can cause issues, Yoga positions can sometimes be a challenge and I ride horses so they painfully bounce if not strapped in well

over a year ago

"I've got 34F's and they can be a blessing as well as a curse!! Love the attention they get but bra shopping can be a nightmare with the lack of any pretty sexy styles, with most being like industrial scaffolding !!

Exercise can cause issues, Yoga positions can sometimes be a challenge and I ride horses so they painfully bounce if not strapped in well "

I'm a 36GG and never have any problems finding nice sexy lingerie. I posted a list of places above. So much more available than there was years ago.

By *hesgotagreatassCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

Thanks lovely, didn't see that! X

Have noticed Ann Summers are going bigger now ( to match my expanding assets!) I spent £260 the other week getting kitted out again after the latest increase!

over a year ago

"curse..

if i could get rid i would.

only like them in underwear..

stretch marks, saggy, heavy, huge pale nips that point south.. meh "

If you're off loading let me know

Post new Message to Thread