Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Photography

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, we've been on here for a while now and have some very good mmf meets. One thing that we've discovered is that as a couple we really enjoy taking photos, especially action shots.

The problem we're faced with is that it's really difficult to get some good action shots of what's going on (or in haha) at both ends when things heat up. So we were thinking of inviting a third man to take pictures for us and said man would also be allowed to play too.

If you think you'd be suitable for this then message us directly through our profile (but please read it in full first before messaging).

Sorry to post a request here but it's too long to post in a status, plus we'd be interested to hear if anyone else has done this and how it turned out.

Thanks

G&T

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Photographer here, CW1 and area, but sadly outside your age range

By *redAndWilma69Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's something we've been thinking about doing too. Actually had a couple of guys offering their services even though there's no guarantee of anything other than the view at the end for them! For us it's about ensuring control of the photos taken. We'd need to be comfortable that the pictures were ours and we could decide which ones the photographer got to keep at the end of the night.

over a year ago

I use a dslr nikon 3200. This camera has an infrared remote (small hand held about thumbsize). The camera, when set up on a tripod, with a wide angled lense. Set on fine. These gives a good field of view and allows you to snip into the photos if you want close up shots.

Basically this means, with good positioning, you can take your own photos (if funding a trustworthy guy is difficult).

Good luck xx

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Always the wrong end of the country

over a year ago

Di t really want to buy any new kit, and there may possibly be a reward for the guy taking the pics if he dies a good job

over a year ago

We were thinking about letting our guest use our equipment, that way we get the final say on all the pics

over a year ago

Crewe, why so far!!! Would love this.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There are 100's of 'professional photographers' on here - you can tell by the lousy avatar pics.

By *epairman2013Man
over a year ago

sandbach

I'm in cw1 area but sadly don't quite meet your criteria,pity that so close but so far lol, if you wish to know where I failed you can message me cheers

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Di t really want to buy any new kit, and there may possibly be a reward for the guy taking the pics if he dies a good job "

OMG ...I hope he doesn't die. Re word it quick otherwise no one will want to take pics for you xxx Suzi

over a year ago

iv taken photos for a couple but used there own camera,then they can be sure they have the pics in there control .

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Im a good photographer, but sadly youre miles, millions of miles away

over a year ago

Oops, might be a bit awkward explaining that to the ambulance crew!

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I’m not a photographer or anywhere near you. I just thought you’d like to know that.

over a year ago

"I’m not a photographer or anywhere near you. I just thought you’d like to know that. "

Haha thanks

over a year ago

I just adore the visual side of this fabulous place and get hugely turned-on taking pictures for couples or groups.

All on their camera, so they have control of anything taken and no other involvement sought (although I would not refuse if invited and it felt right).

So please GinandTonic and FredandWilma, if that might appeal, please come and let me know?

I would simply love to!

over a year ago

I'd suggest seeing who's pics you really like, the ones with care and attention paid to them.

Then deciding if you like the look and perhaps ask who did it or how (if it was themselves)

Stopped counting the number of "photographers" that post on here about how good their work is but have a couple of shit cock shots as their USP

over a year ago

"I'd suggest seeing who's pics you really like, the ones with care and attention paid to them.

Then deciding if you like the look and perhaps ask who did it or how (if it was themselves)

Stopped counting the number of "photographers" that post on here about how good their work is but have a couple of shit cock shots as their USP "

That's a great idea, thanks

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Do you have your own camera id be happy to snap away while u play even if your having a 3sum. No need for me to be involved would love to watch and take pix.

If interested let me know ta.

over a year ago

You're a bit far away mate

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Hi I am a pro photographer, have a look at my profile, i shoot for the advertising, glamour, and adult websites, have done many a shoot for couples on here, also have shoot for cupids club (interiors), and manage their website.

After a shoot it can be transferred to your device and the card of images deleted in front of you.

over a year ago

"Hi I am a pro photographer, have a look at my profile, i shoot for the advertising, glamour, and adult websites, have done many a shoot for couples on here, also have shoot for cupids club (interiors), and manage their website.

After a shoot it can be transferred to your device and the card of images deleted in front of you."

Not to pee on your fireworks but I can recover all deleted images from a memory card with a simple piece of software. (Not saying you would). Best they use their own flashcard

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I travel with my job so distance location not an issue.

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

yes u are right its called image recovery but if you shoot over what you have deleted/formatted the card and just random shots of anything so you overwrite any memory you will not recover them, I shoot on canon 5d m3 with compact flash cards most people don't use the cards just the pros.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I'd suggest seeing who's pics you really like, the ones with care and attention paid to them.

Stopped counting the number of "photographers" that post on here about how good their work is but have a couple of shit cock shots as their USP

That's a great idea, thanks "

.....and don't take any notice of self proclaimed "pro photographers" who only have out of focus images on their profile!

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Dont forget that photographers cant easily take good pics of themselves which is often why their own pics are crap

over a year ago

"yes u are right its called image recovery but if you shoot over what you have deleted/formatted the card and just random shots of anything so you overwrite any memory you will not recover them, I shoot on canon 5d m3 with compact flash cards most people don't use the cards just the pros."

I have used quite expensive flashcards. Overwritten a fair few times. (I tend to batch photo so 4-8gb cards are fine as I use a few) I photograph in RAW format and I can (with a bit of digging) find images from a few years back.

A good surefire way to wipe a card is a DOD (department of defence) binary wipe (7 lots of 0's and 1's across the whole card image or file atructure). I have never managed to get an image back after that.

You can use BCWIPE to do this.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"yes u are right its called image recovery but if you shoot over what you have deleted/formatted the card and just random shots of anything so you overwrite any memory you will not recover them, I shoot on canon 5d m3 with compact flash cards most people don't use the cards just the pros.

I have used quite expensive flashcards. Overwritten a fair few times. (I tend to batch photo so 4-8gb cards are fine as I use a few) I photograph in RAW format and I can (with a bit of digging) find images from a few years back.

A good surefire way to wipe a card is a DOD (department of defence) binary wipe (7 lots of 0's and 1's across the whole card image or file atructure). I have never managed to get an image back after that.

You can use BCWIPE to do this."

Or everyone can send their SD cards to me for safe keeping. Because I'm such a civic minded person.

over a year ago

It would be our own kit used, that's not open to negotiation.

By *exy_HornyCouple
over a year ago

Leigh

We are in the North West & are pretty good with a camera. Yours or ours doesn't matter to us. We also have some lighting kit.

For those that want it we can scan film and print to professional quality at up to A3+ size, including doing stretched canvas.

over a year ago

How about video it and then screen shot the bits that look good? X

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Not a problem

over a year ago

"How about video it and then screen shot the bits that look good? X"

No video camera

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

A decent phone will give you good quality if it is for personal use.

over a year ago

"A decent phone will give you good quality if it is for personal use."

Dint think it'd have enough memory to fully film one of our play dates

over a year ago

"A decent phone will give you good quality if it is for personal use.

Dint think it'd have enough memory to fully film one of our play dates "

*don't

By *heNakedChefsCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Hey guys, did you find a photographer? J took the photos of me on our profile (he is a pro photographer) if you want to have a look?

over a year ago

"Dont forget that photographers cant easily take good pics of themselves which is often why their own pics are crap"

That is utter bollocks.

There's enough people on this forum who take amazing photos of themselves and they aren't pro photographers. If they can do it, a pro definitely can.

And "pro photographer" means you get paid to do it. And you do it very well.

It doesn't mean "Oh look I bought an expensive camera I have no clue how to use!".

Or even worse "My mum/friend says I take really good photos".

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hi I am a pro photographer, have a look at my profile, i shoot for the advertising, glamour, and adult websites, have done many a shoot for couples on here, also have shoot for cupids club (interiors), and manage their website.

After a shoot it can be transferred to your device and the card of images deleted in front of you."

SHould really giv them the card as photos can be undeleted even after a format...

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Dont forget that photographers cant easily take good pics of themselves which is often why their own pics are crap

That is utter bollocks.

There's enough people on this forum who take amazing photos of themselves and they aren't pro photographers. If they can do it, a pro definitely can.

It doesn't mean "Oh look I bought an expensive camera I have no clue how to use!".

Or even worse "My mum/friend says I take really good photos"."

There are some people who are 'naturals' in front of the camera and there are some who aren't. I can take a reasonable photo - but I'm not confident in front of the camera (in general).

over a year ago

"I use a dslr nikon 3200. This camera has an infrared remote (small hand held about thumbsize). The camera, when set up on a tripod, with a wide angled lense. Set on fine. These gives a good field of view and allows you to snip into the photos if you want close up shots.

Basically this means, with good positioning, you can take your own photos (if funding a trustworthy guy is difficult).

Good luck xx"

Also has similar Nikon with remote. Great for profile pics.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

If you want a fairly cheap and easy camera to use for self taken images take a look at a Sony qx30.

Links to a phone or tablet using an app so you can stick it on a tripod, pose while seeing the image, then just have the phone out of sight, check pose and take the shot.

Pretty good quality.

Most important thing is to edit the photo after to get good colour,contrast and lighting, use GIMP it's a free photo editing software.

over a year ago

I'm very keen to shoot couples playing. I like Newton and Mapplethorpe and they form the basis of one of my ongoing projects.

I've booked two couples here for these shoots but it seems it was all just talk from their side.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I am a amateur snap happy photographer that have helped a few couple and singles with there pictures, happy to help , local only , discretion ashured, and expected,

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I live too far away otherwise i would have happily done your pics for you without having to join in, i am up in Blackpool in August but thats the nearest i'll be to you guys.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Dont forget that photographers cant easily take good pics of themselves which is often why their own pics are crap

That is utter bollocks.

Or even worse "My mum/friend says I take really good photos"."

over a year ago

I have a grands worth of kit and still get blokes offering their skills.

turns out half of them think an iPhone counts as a camera

just block the thick cunts

Invest in a bit of kit.doesn't have to be expensive. Like others have.we have an infra red trigger.about 20 quid off amazon

over a year ago

That is utter bollocks.

Or even worse "My mum/friend says I take really good photos".

There are some people who are 'naturals' in front of the camera and there are some who aren't. I can take a reasonable photo - but I'm not confident in front of the camera (in general).

"

Yep, a lot of photographers get into it because they prefer being behind the camera, not in front of it. As a pro, if you can't even show your skills off with a creative body pic, then no you aren't a pro.

And just no. No excuse whatsoever.

I had one of these "pros" offer to shoot me. Said he had a portfolio of woe to show me. He sent me a few photos on kik. Very good they were too!

A quick search on google reverse image search showed he'd stolen them from boudoir photography and nude photography websites in England, Ireland and the US. Bless him.

over a year ago

M had one message her recently - does have two Veri's for doing shoots but his own were very poor without reason to be.

You can guess what she said

By *iercedItMan
over a year ago

Mcr

I always love how people define professional in any field.

Used to be when you were paid for your services, then it were when you've been published, then it were if your a member of trade bodies, then it were when a certain percent of your income is derived from it, now in this instance its how well you do selfies.

No wonder half of instagram thinks they are professionals heheh

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

You would be surprised the amount of Pro togs that are on, i for one do actually earn a living from erotic adult film/photos & could name another 15 at least on Fab who do the same.

People shouldn't judge others standards by their own.

over a year ago

I get paid to do photoshoots but it isn't enough to earn a living so supplement with graphic design and photo / video editing

Post new Message to Thread