Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi guys?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many couples actually prefer single bi guys to seriously straight ones?

(For DP, VDP and oral/jousting etc...)

I just feel that it breaks down sooo many boundaries, especially when we're all in bed together and just helps the flow of our meet without any awkward moments?

Love to know your honest views?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Honestly prefer straight.

over a year ago

"Honestly prefer straight."

Any reasons why, can you be more open?

(Great photos btw!)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If a straight guy is ok with putting his cock next to another straight guy or bi guy to put inside a woman for DVP or whatnot then I don't see why you need to be Bi for that.

I like Bi guys, but Mark isn't Bi however he doesn't mind putting his cock inside a woman with another cock for DVP, it has never caused disruption to play when it has happened and nobody has had an issue with it.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Honestly prefer straight.

Any reasons why, can you be more open?

(Great photos btw!)"

Thanks...simply because we are both straight and have no interest in bi play.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"How many couples actually prefer single bi guys to seriously straight ones?

(For DP, VDP and oral/jousting etc...)

I just feel that it breaks down sooo many boundaries, especially when we're all in bed together and just helps the flow of our meet without any awkward moments?

Love to know your honest views?

"

We prefer bi guys but we don't both play with them usually as we have a different taste in men ... Mr prefers white and I prefer black. So they wont get a true bi experience with us, although we are both bi ...

By *llaboutthecockCouple
over a year ago

Bromley

This is how we see this whole thing of ours "swinging" it's about sexual acceptance & freedom!.

If it feels good, do it!

Stop fussing about what the church or great and good think.

Just do it.

over a year ago

"This is how we see this whole thing of ours "swinging" it's about sexual acceptance & freedom!.

If it feels good, do it!

Stop fussing about what the church or great and good think.

Just do it. "

over a year ago

Not sure it really matters on here. Men will switch depending on the sex they've been offered. I know guys that put 100% straight but are most definitely bi but have cottoned on majority of girls won't meet if they put bi.

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

We only meet bi guys who have no bi limits but they are almost impossible to find when you add age build personality and looks compatibility into the equation

over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"Not sure it really matters on here. Men will switch depending on the sex they've been offered. I know guys that put 100% straight but are most definitely bi but have cottoned on majority of girls won't meet if they put bi."

If the profile dies not say "bisexual" we disregard said profile

over a year ago

"We only meet bi guys who have no bi limits but they are almost impossible to find when you add age build personality and looks compatibility into the equation "

Yes, your profile is very strict!

Happy hunting!

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We love MFM fun and to be honest it does not matter if the guy is bi or straight. MrH is Bi but it is not an issue playing with straight guys, its not like he is going to just dive in and start sucking him off! As long as the guys we play with are happy with being in close proximity to another penis then it is not a problem.

over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"We only meet bi guys who have no bi limits but they are almost impossible to find when you add age build personality and looks compatibility into the equation

Yes, your profile is very strict!

Happy hunting!"

It's very strict . We'd always rather do without than do something we regret and we are not on a time and quantity agenda.

over a year ago

I've always found it so odd that a guy can be so anti gay that he wont consider placing his penis next to another to penetrate a lady

over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"I've always found it so odd that a guy can be so anti gay that he wont consider placing his penis next to another to penetrate a lady"

Everyone is different and should only do what they wish . But in the 21st century. , the level of homophobia in messages we get sometimes is quite eye opening .

By *bacusMan
over a year ago

London

"I've always found it so odd that a guy can be so anti gay that he wont consider placing his penis next to another to penetrate a lady

Everyone is different and should only do what they wish . But in the 21st century. , the level of homophobia in messages we get sometimes is quite eye opening . "

Last weekend some people had to put their clocks 1 hour forward whereas others really should have put theirs 70 years forward

over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"I've always found it so odd that a guy can be so anti gay that he wont consider placing his penis next to another to penetrate a lady

Everyone is different and should only do what they wish . But in the 21st century. , the level of homophobia in messages we get sometimes is quite eye opening .

Last weekend some people had to put their clocks 1 hour forward whereas others really should have put theirs 70 years forward"

That's rather good ! Going to plagiarise that one !

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

Last weekend some people had to put their clocks 1 hour forward whereas others really should have put theirs 70 years forward"

Well said

Post new Message to Thread