Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Whats going on with fab theses days

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the title says, what's going on with fab recently. I'm not a newbie by any means but recently it so hard to get a reply never mind a meet.

It seems to be going down the route of, having Movie star looks, Hung like a horse and now bi sexual. What happened. I'm none of these. I'm a good old fashioned ordinary guy. I can fuck like anyone of these hung guys. I have years of experience finding my way around the female body & no complaints. I'm clean, well presented, good sense of humour, affluent, nice car, offer to pay hotel fees etc. I also have veris and I have not got any mental health issues. So this may sound like I'm complaining, well im not. I'm just hoping that fab somday returns to the way it was, just to give us ordinary guys a chance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Man i would love to have a sincere and honest convo about this, i really really would. I'm not a noob in anyway, first joined when i was 19, in some areas its all fun, free convos and meet opportunities flowing.

Where i am now though, a dearth of contact has had me wondering why i log in. This has been going on for a while too. The way i see it the site has gotten really cliquey and it is fashionable to not want contact from single males that you don't knwo from ouside the site.

Also people are outting things on their profile that they don't want or that they thing make them looks interesting.

Of course this could all just be my warped perspective, and doubtless this thread will get flooded with those who feel we single men ahould get over it ( and of course their syciphantic bum lickers).

However i'm sure the two of us are not the inly people who have noticed these things about fab.

over a year ago

"Whats going on with fab theses days"

I dunno fella. I keep logging on and I keep getting distracted by all the pretty pictures... I'm sure I'm supposed to be doing something here...

over a year ago

kinda agree

some women here have stupidly high standards

i wonder if its the same in real life

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/16 13:12:53]

over a year ago

"kinda agree

i wonder if its the same in real life"

You mean Fab isn't real life?!

over a year ago

"kinda agree

As a fellow brother do you find that its easier to get laid i real life than on here?

I find it infintely more difficult to get contact on here, i get too much in person.

over a year ago

Not sure. I just use fab really for the forum, it is comedy gold

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad to see

its not just me that feels fab has lost its way. I hope there are more guys out there that feel the same way. This will be an interesting topic which I'm sure will spiral out of context as more people read it.

If any other fabbers out there have an opinion please let this be your platform to have your say

By *usiness guyMan
over a year ago

Ulster

Guy in uniform. I'd like to chat to you as a mate please. I'm newish on fab, gave experienced the same nonsense as you but looking for good mates to chat to. I'm straight and you are from my part of the world! Hope you will message me, but I can certainly chat, be mates with the right people! No airs and graces with me but I am respectful, genuine, trustworthy,

over a year ago

To the OP. Hi. Have you done a search on how many single guys are in Manchester that have been on in say, the last week? Then do a search on single women/couples who meet single guys over the same time period and area.

Now note those that can accommodate (some people just don't like hotel meets). Compare the two sets of numbers (single males in your area vs single females/couples that meet single guys and can accommodate).

It's numbers. Nothing personal

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

"kinda agree

Gotta agree with you on that score. Seen single women in their 50s looking to meet lads 18-22, and a 19 year old who was looking for someone younger. Seems the craze is for a young BBC who is VVVVWE, is below 30 and has a teenage partner who is willing to bareback. Some of the standards aren't high their impossible to meet unless you have access to a private jet because their ideal guy is 200+ miles away. (or doesn't actually exist)

over a year ago

People are gonna fuck who they fancy. I've hardly fucked any average guys but they're the same as the hot guys and only wanna use you, so why bother being used by someone lesser attractive?

Men would be the same if they could be and fuck better looking women when they got the choice.

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I've long since given up, leaving the ladies to the one liner brigade and the fancy a fuck masses...

Once you embrace the fact that 95% of ladies wont reply, you can have some good fun in the forums.

over a year ago

I couldn't fuck anyone I wasn't attracted to . . . It's just how I am. I'd rather be attracted to them as it makes the sex more intense.

If there's not an attraction I would find it rather awkward and hard to get aroused

over a year ago

When I look for single guys on fab, they certainly don't have to be an Adonis, not do they have to be 'well hung', or bi for that matter

However, I like to see personality shine through. I delete a lot of mail because it's boring, it's a want a fuck, your hot , and takes no notice of what my profile is like (well they look at the pics and message).

I think it's possible to find what your looking for on here, I've managed it, although admittedly I do prefer going to clubs than private meets

over a year ago

"People are gonna fuck who they fancy. I've hardly fucked any average guys but they're the same as the hot guys and only wanna use you, so why bother being used by someone lesser attractive?

Men would be the same if they could be and fuck better looking women when they got the choice."

And then be called ass holes for doing so lol

I deffo get what you are saying though, some men do expect women to fuxk them just because they are near or horny.

I think a bigger issue is general rudeness due to inflated egos. If you constantly have a status about rude messages from guys or have a bolded segment about it on your profile and then ignore polite messages tfrom people actually making an effort, obviously those people are going to feel a bit like you arr the rude one, not saying this is you, just saying lol

over a year ago

"I've long since given up, leaving the ladies to the one liner brigade and the fancy a fuck masses...

Once you embrace the fact that 95% of ladies wont reply, you can have some good fun in the forums."

Forum is actually a laugh, other than the naughty pics its probably the best part about the site now

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

feel sorry for the genuine guys, but sorry to say you all get tarred with the same brush. we used to meet single guys after a few no shows now spend our time looking for couples..connie x

over a year ago

"People are gonna fuck who they fancy. I've hardly fucked any average guys but they're the same as the hot guys and only wanna use you, so why bother being used by someone lesser attractive?

Men would be the same if they could be and fuck better looking women when they got the choice.

I deffo get what you are saying though, some men do expect women to fuxk them just because they are near or horny.

I think a bigger issue is general rudeness due to inflated egos. If you constantly have a status about rude messages from guys or have a bolded segment about it on your profile and then ignore polite messages tfrom people actually making an effort, obviously those people are going to feel a bit like you arr the rude one, not saying this is you, just saying lol"

The one thing I love about status messages is that its a quick fire rant that can give a great insight into someone's personality. It certainly helps for blocking people that are a little "shouty" for my taste without ever encountering them.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

As a fellow brother do you find that its easier to get laid i real life than on here?

I find it infintely more difficult to get contact on here, i get too much in person."

definetely easier to get laid in real life, with better looking girls

over a year ago

"Not sure. I just use fab really for the forum, it is comedy gold "

me to tbh

over a year ago

I think a bigger issue is general rudeness due to inflated egos. If you constantly have a status about rude messages from guys or have a bolded segment about it on your profile and then ignore polite messages tfrom people actually making an effort, obviously those people are going to feel a bit like you arr the rude one, not saying this is you, just saying lol

The one thing I love about status messages is that its a quick fire rant that can give a great insight into someone's personality. It certainly helps for blocking people that are a little "shouty" for my taste without ever encountering them."

Yeah i hear that, double standards put me off the most, often see double standards appear in statuses when compared to how they are when you interact with them

over a year ago

"Not sure. I just use fab really for the forum, it is comedy gold

me to tbh"

over a year ago

I think a bigger issue is general rudeness due to inflated egos. If you constantly have a status about rude messages from guys or have a bolded segment about it on your profile and then ignore polite messages tfrom people actually making an effort, obviously those people are going to feel a bit like you arr the rude one, not saying this is you, just saying lol"

I am 100% ignorant to anyone i don't want to meet and no shame about this at all. So many guys are polite arseholes i don't see why being polite means i have to reply to them? Manners doesn't make anyone a nice person, it just makes them more sociable and easier to interact with.

I talk to who i want to fuck and that's it. Have no interest in guys i find unattractive or interacting with them.

Men would be the same if they could, and just because they can't doesn't mean i have to be nice to them.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

I find it infintely more difficult to get contact on here, i get too much in person.definetely easier to get laid in real life, with better looking girls"

Phew i thought it was just me, have long know i'm not very photogenic but the disparity is mad. I would keep it to real life but girls always get it twisted eventually and its hard to find a cuckhold or bbc sub in whsmiths or costa lol

over a year ago

"kinda agree

I find it infintely more difficult to get contact on here, i get too much in person.definetely easier to get laid in real life, with better looking girls"

Can I have a head in hands emoji please. Chap. Your last sentence.... seriously? That's just as rude as the people you complain about. I am not white knighting but...if it's so easy to get laid in "real life" why are you on here frustrating yourself?

over a year ago

Men would be the same if they could be and fuck better looking women when they got the choice."

.. at least you've admitted to batting out of your league

over a year ago

I used to meet a lot more on fab than I do now. Why? I'm finding it harder and harder to find guys who will treat me as anything more than a hole. Men who assume that because I'm fat I'm easy.

This assumption that fab is instashag and I think that as soon as I start chatting to someone I am interested in they have flitted off to try their luck with another female elsewhere. No one seems to want to put the effort in. I blame technology. People seem to want to log in pick a shag pick a hole and been done and dusted within the hour.

over a year ago

I am 100% ignorant to anyone i don't want to meet and no shame about this at all. So many guys are polite arseholes i don't see why being polite means i have to reply to them? Manners doesn't make anyone a nice person, it just makes them more sociable and easier to interact with.

I talk to who i want to fuck and that's it. Have no interest in guys i find unattractive or interacting with them.

Men would be the same if they could, and just because they can't doesn't mean i have to be nice to them."

I would find it strange if women were meetin men they didn't find attractive, And if someone has characteristics that clearly don't apply to me ( say, hairless chest and under 6ft) then i wouldn't even bother messaging. I'm just saying it is kind of crazy to treat all of is the same.

And i have turned down women i don't find attractive or who i feel are not into the same things as me, i think what both the op and i are saying is that, the prejudgment is getting out of hand.

over a year ago

Well thank god for all the adonises doing guys the service of fucking all the ugly chicks then so no one else has to.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/16 13:40:36]

over a year ago

"kinda agree

I find it infintely more difficult to get contact on here, i get too much in person.definetely easier to get laid in real life, with better looking girls

Can I have a head in hands emoji please. Chap. Your last sentence.... seriously? That's just as rude as the people you complain about. I am not white knighting but...if it's so easy to get laid in "real life" why are you on here frustrating yourself?"

over a year ago

"I used to meet a lot more on fab than I do now. Why? I'm finding it harder and harder to find guys who will treat me as anything more than a hole. Men who assume that because I'm fat I'm easy.

This assumption that fab is instashag and I think that as soon as I start chatting to someone I am interested in they have flitted off to try their luck with another female elsewhere. No one seems to want to put the effort in. I blame technology. People seem to want to log in pick a shag pick a hole and been done and dusted within the hour."

Yeah insee this alot, as fab has got more popular and sex is a mainstream topic, the idiots have come out to play.

However surely after the first message or two you know if you are talking to one?

I only say it like this because its been so long since ive had a convo with a woman who was interested in me on here.

I'm sure il be corrected in due course lol

By *hat The CuckCouple
over a year ago

South London

From our point of view, the huge number of incomplete profiles and guys not bothering to read our profile and send a friendly polite message makes us not reply. Every day we are inundated with vulgar and grotesque messages when all we want is friendly persons for regular fun. We have been lucky to find a few so far though. Although the average Joe is suitable we have to have a mutual attraction and obviously we have our preferences of what we are seeking. It just appears people are blind sighted by a photo and don't bother to read the full profiles.

over a year ago

Single guys bemoaning lack of meets and blaming everything other than their own approach? Must be a tuesday

over a year ago

Men would be the same if they could be and fuck better looking women when they got the choice...

at least you've admitted to batting out of your league "

not really. only time i struggle to get attention is in the forums coz i'm not a BBW with massive tits.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

I find it infintely more difficult to get contact on here, i get too much in person.definetely easier to get laid in real life, with better looking girls

Can I have a head in hands emoji please. Chap. Your last sentence.... seriously? That's just as rude as the people you complain about. I am not white knighting but...if it's so easy to get laid in "real life" why are you on here frustrating yourself?"

I know this wasn't directed at me but i can maybe answer it.

We all have our kinks right? And it can be hard to approach people in rela life about them. Also in terms of goinng to sex clubs and parties and the like, for me at least its a bit off putting. I live ina shall we say....generally monocultural area lol i'd love to attend a party but i don'tvwant to feel out of place or be ignored because i'm strange to them.

Fab is a place where you can find people of similar interests and approach them, without paying exorbitant membership fees lol

over a year ago

Men would be the same if they could be and fuck better looking women when they got the choice...

at least you've admitted to batting out of your league

not really. only time i struggle to get attention is in the forums coz i'm not a BBW with massive tits. "

That was rude of him lol i don't grt what he means? If you are into tatts piercings and alternative look then you are wvrything a guys wants? I think you can be selective because you are genuinely attractive not just becaus emen are desperate.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Can I have a head in hands emoji please. Chap. Your last sentence.... seriously? That's just as rude as the people you complain about. I am not white knighting but...if it's so easy to get laid in "real life" why are you on here frustrating yourself?

We all have our kinks right? And it can be hard to approach people in rela life about them. Also in terms of goinng to sex clubs and parties and the like, for me at least its a bit off putting. I live ina shall we say....generally monocultural area lol i'd love to attend a party but i don'tvwant to feel out of place or be ignored because i'm strange to them.

Fab is a place where you can find people of similar interests and approach them, without paying exorbitant membership fees lol"

We do all have our kinks, with regards to clubs, I have to travel to clubs because there are none locally around me. I like that actually because of the range of people i meet and I can let loose on my kinks if I do desire to do so

over a year ago

"Single guys bemoaning lack of meets and blaming everything other than their own approach? Must be a tuesday"

For some people its difficult. when i'm down in london i have much more fun than where i am now in yorks. When you get no feedback on where you are going wrong it can be frustrating and obviously forum seems like the place to get an answer

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Fab is a place where you can find people of similar interests and approach them, without paying exorbitant membership fees lol"

But that doesn't mean they have to reply. You extol the virtues of your personal choice but berate others for having the same... if fab caused me that much stress, I would leave or change my approach

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Fab is a place where you can find people of similar interests and approach them, without paying exorbitant membership fees lol

But that doesn't mean they have to reply. You extol the virtues of your personal choice but berate others for having the same... if fab caused me that much stress, I would leave or change my approach "

I didnt berate anyone for having a personal choice? I just gave a reason for why one would be on fab when you don't have trouble getting it offline

over a year ago

A lot of guys think because a woman on fab that she will shag any guy with a pulse

and if that woman happens to be fat then thats a cert

some guys need to get a grip like

im fat i do have morals tho

and no i dnt think im up my own ass

i just dnt want mine or guys time wasted

over a year ago

"kinda agree

We do all have our kinks, with regards to clubs, I have to travel to clubs because there are none locally around me. I like that actually because of the range of people i meet and I can let loose on my kinks if I do desire to do so "

I'd be happy to go to a club in say london or manchester as there would be so much variety i'd probably be someones cup of tea at some point. I'd deffo love to try it sometime thousgh

over a year ago

Men would be the same if they could, and just because they can't doesn't mean i have to be nice to them.

I would find it strange if women were meetin men they didn't find attractive, And if someone has characteristics that clearly don't apply to me ( say, hairless chest and under 6ft) then i wouldn't even bother messaging. I'm just saying it is kind of crazy to treat all of is the same.

And i have turned down women i don't find attractive or who i feel are not into the same things as me, i think what both the op and i are saying is that, the prejudgment is getting out of hand.

"

We're not treating all of you the same. I talk to guys i fancy and that's it. People i don't fancy i don't chat to. There's the difference.

It's shallow, definitely.

I don't have a type, i just know off looking if i like them or not. And even then i might turn down people i fancy coz something else puts me off after chatting for a while.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

We do all have our kinks, with regards to clubs, I have to travel to clubs because there are none locally around me. I like that actually because of the range of people i meet and I can let loose on my kinks if I do desire to do so

I'd be happy to go to a club in say london or manchester as there would be so much variety i'd probably be someones cup of tea at some point. I'd deffo love to try it sometime thousgh"

I want to a night this weekend at a club in Birmingham, it was a swinging/fetish mix night and it was amazing to see the variety of people, and the play which was going on. There literally was something for everyone to enjoy.

over a year ago

not really. only time i struggle to get attention is in the forums coz i'm not a BBW with massive tits.

That was rude of him lol i don't grt what he means? If you are into tatts piercings and alternative look then you are wvrything a guys wants? I think you can be selective because you are genuinely attractive not just becaus emen are desperate."

thanks, he was kidding. tbh i seem to be more a fetish guys dream than anything else so i am more choosy because of this.

over a year ago

We're not treating all of you the same. I talk to guys i fancy and that's it. People i don't fancy i don't chat to. There's the difference.

I don't have a type, i just know off looking if i like them or not. And even then i might turn down people i fancy coz something else puts me off after chatting for a while. "

I get what you are saying for sure, and why would you? I guess this issue is all about perspective. getting a hundred messages a day and only 1 person actually read your profile can get quite annoying after a while.

over a year ago

Enjoy fab for what it is and don't be so desperate to meet enjoy have a laugh get to know people socials and clubs check them out and relax x

over a year ago

That was rude of him lol i don't grt what he means? If you are into tatts piercings and alternative look then you are wvrything a guys wants? I think you can be selective because you are genuinely attractive not just becaus emen are desperate.

thanks, he was kidding. tbh i seem to be more a fetish guys dream than anything else so i am more choosy because of this."

Ahh i see, getting pigeon holed can be super annoying. A lot of people have preconceptions about me due to race, i have only ever filled one steretype about black men and that just barely lol, it is so frustrating

over a year ago

I don't have a type, i just know off looking if i like them or not. And even then i might turn down people i fancy coz something else puts me off after chatting for a while.

I get what you are saying for sure, and why would you? I guess this issue is all about perspective. getting a hundred messages a day and only 1 person actually read your profile can get quite annoying after a while."

most of the time i block all men from messaging so that i don't get these crappy messages, it's not too bad on here when i do this.

and yeah not many read my profile, i feel bad not replying to the ones who do but i make this site work for me and you'll hardly ever see ranty/moaning statuses off me.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 29/03/16 14:08:51]

over a year ago

"That there are far more men on here than women is well known. Estimates suggest that the ratio of active men to active women on here is between 5 and 15 women to 1 man, depending on area, age group and various other factors.

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more women than men on here?"

I think you have it mixed up, it is the other way around, 15 men to 1 woman lol.

over a year ago

I get what you are saying for sure, and why would you? I guess this issue is all about perspective. getting a hundred messages a day and only 1 person actually read your profile can get quite annoying after a while.

most of the time i block all men from messaging so that i don't get these crappy messages, it's not too bad on here when i do this.

and yeah not many read my profile, i feel bad not replying to the ones who do but i make this site work for me and you'll hardly ever see ranty/moaning statuses off me. "

I suppose thats what its about really making the site pleasurable for you. I used to have a different status up every week about ignorance lool ive let all that go now although i had to convice myself there are no bbc lovers in Hull haha

P.s i don't cae if anyone has info to the contrary, lying to myself is a survival mechanism haha

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"We're not treating all of you the same. I talk to guys i fancy and that's it. People i don't fancy i don't chat to. There's the difference.

I don't have a type, i just know off looking if i like them or not. And even then i might turn down people i fancy coz something else puts me off after chatting for a while."

It's not shallow. Most people are here looking for people to shag.

It's entirely reasonable for you not to spend time chatting to people you're not looking to meet. You're not on this site for making new friends. Certainly you can make new friends here, but there's no reason anyone should expect you to chat to them and be your friend.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"That there are far more men on here than women is well known. Estimates suggest that the ratio of active men to active women on here is between 5 and 15 women to 1 man, depending on area, age group and various other factors.

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more women than men on here?I think you have it mixed up, it is the other way around, 15 men to 1 woman lol."

I think I need more coffee...

You know what I mean though. The question stands.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

(Corrected question because I'm brain-dead today)

That there are far more men on here than women is well known. Estimates suggest that the ratio of active men to active women on here is between 5 and 15 men to 1 woman, depending on area, age group and various other factors.

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more men than women on here?

over a year ago

"(Corrected question because I'm brain-dead today)

That there are far more men on here than women is well known. Estimates suggest that the ratio of active men to active women on here is between 5 and 15 men to 1 woman, depending on area, age group and various other factors.

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more men than women on here?"

That's good and yes its the coffee there. I think I know the reason there, women in general have it easier in real life to get laid, so don't need to find someone online, whilst men might have a harder time so thinks it would be easier online to find someone.

over a year ago

"Single guys bemoaning lack of meets and blaming everything other than their own approach? Must be a tuesday

For some people its difficult. when i'm down in london i have much more fun than where i am now in yorks. When you get no feedback on where you are going wrong it can be frustrating and obviously forum seems like the place to get an answer"

I get that, totally I do. Every successful guy has been where you are today. There is no secret, no magic pill. It's all about effort and patience, you get out what you put in. Starting a thread blaming locale or timing or ladies sexual preferences is another way of saying "I'm great its everyone else's problem"

over a year ago

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more men than women on here?That's good and yes its the coffee there. I think I know the reason there, women in general have it easier in real life to get laid, so don't need to find someone online, whilst men might have a harder time so thinks it would be easier online to find someone."

This, but I also wonder if confidence is an issue, and anyone putting themselves out there on a site like this has to have self confidence (male and female)

over a year ago

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more men than women on here?"

Based on nothing but conjecture....

The aim for men is always sex or involves sex, no matter how we are goig about it, real life or internet.

I think for women online contact is more about dating, most simply don't know about sex sites and meeting people specifically for sex online.

For men every site Is a sex site.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Single guys bemoaning lack of meets and blaming everything other than their own approach? Must be a tuesday

For some people its difficult. when i'm down in london i have much more fun than where i am now in yorks. When you get no feedback on where you are going wrong it can be frustrating and obviously forum seems like the place to get an answer

I get that, totally I do. Every successful guy has been where you are today. There is no secret, no magic pill. It's all about effort and patience, you get out what you put in. Starting a thread blaming locale or timing or ladies sexual preferences is another way of saying "I'm great its everyone else's problem" "

Absolutely right.

It does take a good deal of effort in crafting your profile and messages as well as an even greater deal of patience

over a year ago

and yeah not many read my profile, i feel bad not replying to the ones who do but i make this site work for me and you'll hardly ever see ranty/moaning statuses off me.

I suppose thats what its about really making the site pleasurable for you. I used to have a different status up every week about ignorance lool ive let all that go now although i had to convice myself there are no bbc lovers in Hull haha

P.s i don't cae if anyone has info to the contrary, lying to myself is a survival mechanism haha"

it pretty much is that yeah. which is why a lot of guys moan about not getting meets, that's not fun for them.

there is a lack of meeting women everywhere i reckon. i get guys from york wanting to come over, midlands, and fairly distant places. even had a few guys offer to travel 200 miles to meet me without even chatting much. and it is because there's a lack of opportunity where they are.

over a year ago

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more men than women on here?That's good and yes its the coffee there. I think I know the reason there, women in general have it easier in real life to get laid, so don't need to find someone online, whilst men might have a harder time so thinks it would be easier online to find someone.

This, but I also wonder if confidence is an issue, and anyone putting themselves out there on a site like this has to have self confidence (male and female)"

A lot of men can't approach women in real life and so are more likely to say whats on their mind online, jnfortunately whats on a mans mind often nees to stay there.

I personally have no end of confidence in real life but have mostly lost it online, i rarely send messages. And j have never had trouble with the real life interaction, even at my fatest and least fashionable.

I've always thought those who are succesfull in real life find it harder online. The socail skills required for succesful f2f interaction aren't really translatable, at least not in my eyes.

over a year ago

I've got a long list of what I looked for in a meet on my profile, I'm not going to apologise for that. It's what I find attractive and hopefully it should save the person time from messaging me if they don't fit those requirements.

I also get 500+ mails a day, I don't have a secretary... I can't reply to all the polite courteous messages I get when they're from people I'm not attracted to!

over a year ago

"We're not treating all of you the same. I talk to guys i fancy and that's it. People i don't fancy i don't chat to. There's the difference.

It's not shallow. Most people are here looking for people to shag.

It's entirely reasonable for you not to spend time chatting to people you're not looking to meet. You're not on this site for making new friends. Certainly you can make new friends here, but there's no reason anyone should expect you to chat to them and be your friend."

I used to like chatting to guys but i do have too many guys i meet at times so had to cut back somewhere.

Would be nice to have some sexy freiends tbh.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Guys, no website will meet your needs. Go out there and show your faces, personalities and whatever else you've got.

I for one go for the same kind of guy in the scene as I do outside the scene, and for some strange reason they reciprocate.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Isn't it funny the different ways in which men and women perceive fab.

over a year ago

P.s i don't cae if anyone has info to the contrary, lying to myself is a survival mechanism haha

it pretty much is that yeah. which is why a lot of guys moan about not getting meets, that's not fun for them.

there is a lack of meeting women everywhere i reckon. i get guys from york wanting to come over, midlands, and fairly distant places. even had a few guys offer to travel 200 miles to meet me without even chatting much. and it is because there's a lack of opportunity where they are."

I find that is the issue where i am so its not such a big deal anymore, although 200miles for a shag sounds really desperate lol

By *agisterservorumMan
over a year ago

Alfreton

I'm relatively new to this site so can't really comment on what it was like previously, but as a single male over 50, I don't expect answers to the majority of my messages (even though I read profiles carefully and only respond to those which indicate that the advertiser is looking for someone like me), simply because I know how many messages most ladies or couples receive and that they couldn't respond to them all. About half my messages get deleted without being read.

Until a few years ago, I was part of a couple and about 75% of the messages we received from single men (not on this site, I didn't know it existed until recently) were inappropriate, but we tried to respond to the ones who had made an effort to address what we had said on our profile; however, we couldn't meet them all, even though my partner was into gangbangs and we also used to host "greedy girls" type parties.

For me, personally, this scene is as much about making friends as it is about sex (otherwise I would just be out picking up women), so I approach everyone (I say everyone, I don't send that many messages) I contact as a potential friend and when I do receive a reply, I enjoy chatting even if it doesn't lead anywhere. I try not to have unrealistic expectations and to realise that the ladies here have so much choice; I do feel confident though that when I do get to meet someone, it won't just be a fleeting encounter.

over a year ago

I've got a long list of what I looked for in a meet on my profile, I'm not going to apologise for that. It's what I find attractive and hopefully it should save the person time from messaging me if they don't fit those requirements.

I also get 500+ mails a day, I don't have a secretary... I can't reply to all the polite courteous messages I get when they're from people I'm not attracted to!"

500 mails a day is insane, i think that shows a clear lack of readin comprehension from at least 450 messages a day. That is a completely different problem lol i think they have lead in their water.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Guys, no website will meet your needs. Go out there and show your faces, personalities and whatever else you've got.

I for one go for the same kind of guy in the scene as I do outside the scene, and for some strange reason they reciprocate. "

What i was saying throughout this thread is that if i had users like you near me i would have a much better time lol

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Why would you want to 'get laid' with someone off here if you didn't consider them attractive? You've basically just insinuated that all women on here are unattractive.

Very rude.

over a year ago

there is a lack of meeting women everywhere i reckon. i get guys from york wanting to come over, midlands, and fairly distant places. even had a few guys offer to travel 200 miles to meet me without even chatting much. and it is because there's a lack of opportunity where they are.

I find that is the issue where i am so its not such a big deal anymore, although 200miles for a shag sounds really desperate lol "

just a bit yeah lol.

i like to think it's coz i'm unique but these same guys message me again weeks later and seem to have forgotten we've chatted before.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I read a book about 30 years ago called "Why Women Can't Get Enough Love and Why Men Can't Get Enough Sex", and that pretty much summed it up for me.

Women (on the whole) are biologically programmed to want love, marriage, babies. Men are biologically programmed to want sex, to spread their seed as widely as possible.

Hence women outnumber men 10 to 1 on mainstream dating sites. And men outnumber women 10 to 1 on NSA sex sites.

The forums on mainstream dating sites are full of threads from women whinging ... "why did he go off me, as soon as we had sex?"

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Why would you want to 'get laid' with someone off here if you didn't consider them attractive? You've basically just insinuated that all women on here are unattractive.

Very rude."

I never said anything like that, thats how your taking it. Sentiment is always lost online, what i mean is that the women that show me attention in real life are generally more attractive than the women i find looking at my profile.

U can take that as an insult if you like, but it isnt meant as one

over a year ago

Fab just facebook with tits...

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Very rude.

I never said anything like that, thats how your taking it. Sentiment is always lost online, what i mean is that the women that show me attention in real life are generally more attractive than the women i find looking at my profile.

U can take that as an insult if you like, but it isnt meant as one"

It wasn't your comment I was responding to, it was the guy who said 'it's easier to get laid in real life with better looking girls'

over a year ago

I've not been around so long to get dewy eyed about the good old days but I see Fab as a distraction from and supplement to 'normal' life.

If I get to meet anyone then it's a definite bonus but everyone I have met has been due to a lot of effort and no 'instashags' or even 'instasocials'.

I understand the frustrations of lack of meets but it is purely a numbers game. I understand that the women on here have a choice as to who they meet and why wouldn't they choose the ones the ones they fancy most? The gym fitties or VWE's of this world if that's what floats their boat. I don't blame them.

I know most of the ladies in here won't give me a second look but luckily there's someone for everyone here as everyone is looking for different things. I've been hit with the fugly stick and have far from a hot fit body but I do meet now and then with some amazing, lovely people and there's no reason why anyone else can't too.

Keep at it, keep positive and in sure it'll come good again for you - good luck fella!

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Here are just a few of the problems . . .

1. Just because you write to me doesn't mean that I'm expected to write back.

2. Just because you write to me doesn't mean that right at that moment I can write back.

3. When I look at a profile and see a cock, I just back out and leave.

4. When I look at a profile and see no face, I just back out and leave.

4a When I look at a profile and see a face I'm not attracted to, I just back out and leave.

5. When I look at a profile and see the male is bi-sexual I just back out and leave.

6. When I look at a profile and I read the verifications and read things that are trashy, offensive or just plain old OMG! I just back out and leave.

7. If eventually we did meet don't expect that just because we have that I'm going to fuck you. The difference between who you say you and actually who you are is often not even on the same Planet.

8. If you booked a hotel room it doesn't mean that I'm going to fuck you. If that were the case in real life don't you think that we'd all be q'ing for our favourite movie stars, models, singers, etc first?

9. Somebody has already said: The numbers are amazing. Sheer luck of the drawer that you could catch a potential playmate in any case.

10 . . . .

11 . . . . ad infinitum.

Then there are the the billions ways that guys start conversations . . .

I want to lick your pussy shall we chat? (Why the interest in my cat?)

I'd love to destroy you (well that is just the come-get-me opening line of all time!)

I'm really not impressed by your car or your house or your wallet (after all it's not mine and never will be).

It all just needs to click in the moment . . . and a stupidly high standard is just another persons bass-line.

Cat X

over a year ago

Out of interest, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions why it is that there are vastly more men than women on here?

I read a book about 30 years ago called "Why Women Can't Get Enough Love and Why Men Can't Get Enough Sex", and that pretty much summed it up for me.

Women (on the whole) are biologically programmed to want love, marriage, babies. Men are biologically programmed to want sex, to spread their seed as widely as possible.

Hence women outnumber men 10 to 1 on mainstream dating sites. And men outnumber women 10 to 1 on NSA sex sites.

The forums on mainstream dating sites are full of threads from women whinging ... "why did he go off me, as soon as we had sex?" "

this is why i fuck on a first date. if he's gonna fuck off and do one then he can AND i got laid haha. all my relationships have come from casual sex though.

i don't think it's biological, i think it social conditioning. I've never wanted to get married or have kids yet easily got pregnant and easily ended up in relationships.

am finding it hard to go from what i'm used to (regular sex with one person) to regualar sex with lots of people. it's a bit confusing and hard to organise at times.

over a year ago

The forums on mainstream dating sites are full of threads from women whinging ... "why did he go off me, as soon as we had sex?" "

Not true. According to the creators of POF, it has 6 men per woman.

over a year ago

I find that is the issue where i am so its not such a big deal anymore, although 200miles for a shag sounds really desperate lol

just a bit yeah lol.

i like to think it's coz i'm unique but these same guys message me again weeks later and seem to have forgotten we've chatted before. "

You know whats funny i often get guys that do the same haha

They send me a message saying how mich they love bbc and how girly they can be, then they say they will pay. Cycle repeats. Few weeeks later or anytime a pic is uploaded lol

over a year ago

Personally I've given up trying to message and meet people on here, most local women from what I can make out are punching well above their own weight, don't message back or have far to big egos to even bother about, love the forums and the people on them and I've now started going to dance classes twice a week and seems there are far more women who attend then men so big smiles all round tbh.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Very rude.

U can take that as an insult if you like, but it isnt meant as one

It wasn't your comment I was responding to, it was the guy who said 'it's easier to get laid in real life with better looking girls'"

Lool i feel like a mig for correcting to but that was actually me

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

I for one go for the same kind of guy in the scene as I do outside the scene, and for some strange reason they reciprocate.

What i was saying throughout this thread is that if i had users like you near me i would have a much better time lol

"

Why do you think so?

over a year ago

just a bit yeah lol.

i like to think it's coz i'm unique but these same guys message me again weeks later and seem to have forgotten we've chatted before.

They send me a message saying how mich they love bbc and how girly they can be, then they say they will pay. Cycle repeats. Few weeeks later or anytime a pic is uploaded lol"

aw yeah. and if you've had a fun conversation with them i just feel sad they forgot that.

over a year ago

The forums on mainstream dating sites are full of threads from women whinging ... "why did he go off me, as soon as we had sex?"

this is why i fuck on a first date. if he's gonna fuck off and do one then he can AND i got laid haha. all my relationships have come from casual sex though.

i don't think it's biological, i think it social conditioning. I've never wanted to get married or have kids yet easily got pregnant and easily ended up in relationships.

am finding it hard to go from what i'm used to (regular sex with one person) to regualar sex with lots of people. it's a bit confusing and hard to organise at times."

Other than one all my relationships have been casual i think its just normal for men ona genetic level, ( not just social conditioning), to seek many parnters too. Same way women want a man who has proven his ability to get other women. Women don't want the man who is unwanted by everyone else.

over a year ago

just a bit yeah lol.

They send me a message saying how mich they love bbc and how girly they can be, then they say they will pay. Cycle repeats. Few weeeks later or anytime a pic is uploaded lol

aw yeah. and if you've had a fun conversation with them i just feel sad they forgot that."

It makes me wonder just what is it about me they like lol just my cock? Funny how i would appreciate that sentiment from women though lol

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Why do you think so? "

I know a queen of spades when i see one;)

Also ... Yaknow... I have basic reading comprehension haha

over a year ago

"kinda agree

Very rude."

Also not bein funny but you are like a perfect ten lol even if i said most women on here are ugly obviously you would be part of the rest who aren't.

Always the fitties acting up tut tu lol

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Why do you think so?

"

I will never understand why people would use pejorative terms towards themselves, and no, I do not have any tattoos and being black may be a good start but certainly not the be-all and end-all.

over a year ago

am finding it hard to go from what i'm used to (regular sex with one person) to regualar sex with lots of people. it's a bit confusing and hard to organise at times.

Other than one all my relationships have been casual i think its just normal for men ona genetic level, ( not just social conditioning), to seek many parnters too. Same way women want a man who has proven his ability to get other women. Women don't want the man who is unwanted by everyone else."

i'm not naturally competitive, so it wouldn't bother me to get with someone nobody else wanted. so long as i liked him.

and i like fucking around, always have done. it's not a guy thing.

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Why do you think so?

I will never understand why people would use pejorative terms towards themselves, and no, I do not have any tattoos and being black may be a good start but certainly not the be-all and end-all."

You don't need the tattoo...

I can imagine how a white guy looking at your profile would think you are only into the darker skinned.

I don't consider spade pejorative but im probably viewing it froma diffrent place to you

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Why do you think so?

I will never understand why people would use pejorative terms towards themselves, and no, I do not have any tattoos and being black may be a good start but certainly not the be-all and end-all."

I can imagine how a white guy looking at your profile would think you are only into the darker skinned.

I don't consider spade pejorative but im probably viewing it froma diffrent place to you

over a year ago

I think it might also come down to managing expectations. Fab is a tool not a supply service.

over a year ago

Other than one all my relationships have been casual i think its just normal for men ona genetic level, ( not just social conditioning), to seek many parnters too. Same way women want a man who has proven his ability to get other women. Women don't want the man who is unwanted by everyone else.

i'm not naturally competitive, so it wouldn't bother me to get with someone nobody else wanted. so long as i liked him.

and i like fucking around, always have done. it's not a guy thing. "

Mah its not a guy thing at all, maybe its more socially acceptable for guys to do it. I'm just speaking from experience btw its all conjecture supported by anecdote lol

Im just speaking from experience realy and from what ive seen women will always ask the selves why no other woman want a particular man.

over a year ago

Mah its not a guy thing at all, maybe its more socially acceptable for guys to do it. I'm just speaking from experience btw its all conjecture supported by anecdote lol

Im just speaking from experience realy and from what ive seen women will always ask the selves why no other woman want a particular man."

i've never thought like that, although it does make sense that people might think there's something wrong with a person if nobody else wants them. except i've grown up with some very strange people and tbh the more of a fake cunt someone is, as well as reasonably attractive, then the more desirable they seem to be. people tend to like fake.

over a year ago

Maybe you two should get a room as you seem to be dominating this thread and disregarding everyone else's comments

over a year ago

Im just speaking from experience realy and from what ive seen women will always ask the selves why no other woman want a particular man.

i've never thought like that, although it does make sense that people might think there's something wrong with a person if nobody else wants them. except i've grown up with some very strange people and tbh the more of a fake cunt someone is, as well as reasonably attractive, then the more desirable they seem to be. people tend to like fake."

The kardashians dont exist in real life yet they are millionaires fake is king lol

I prefer genuine and discrete

over a year ago

"kinda agree

So what is stopping you?

Why do you think so?

I will never understand why people would use pejorative terms towards themselves, and no, I do not have any tattoos and being black may be a good start but certainly not the be-all and end-all.

I don't consider spade pejorative but im probably viewing it froma diffrent place to you"

Of course he would - it clearly says so.

My understanding is that it is a word from the 1970s based on the colour of the spade on the cards. Am I wrong?

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I was on here before and had quite a few meets (despite Bing married) but now nothing, plenty of friends but not a single meet!

Woman and couples are often seen to complain about time wasters and unsavoury men, yet I'm 100% reliable and 100% nice but I'm not hung or muscled.

I'm not sure if FAB has changed but from my view point it certainly feels like it.

over a year ago

i've never thought like that, although it does make sense that people might think there's something wrong with a person if nobody else wants them. except i've grown up with some very strange people and tbh the more of a fake cunt someone is, as well as reasonably attractive, then the more desirable they seem to be. people tend to like fake.

The kardashians dont exist in real life yet they are millionaires fake is king lol

I prefer genuine and discrete "

see, there's the difference lol, i don't really know anything much about them, or reality TV, and never understood why people are so nosey and into gossip or talking about people they don't even know.

i'm aware i'm the weird one for being like that though.

over a year ago

It's just supply and demand I guess. Single men are in the greatest supply. Can't see that changing anytime soon. Plenty of men do well here though.

Sarah

over a year ago

Whenever I find myself concerned that I'm not getting meets or getting replies I go to the field in which I grow my fucks, I cast my eyes upon it and see that it is barren.

over a year ago

Not for all of us op. I just like nice guys who are laid back. I tend to turn down adonis type figures. Vwe ive met a couple but because i liked them personality wise, usually its something i avoid. I do have to be attracted to someone though

over a year ago

keep expectations realistic - and be happy with what you get -

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'm only a average bloke but seem to do oright on fab x

over a year ago

"I couldn't fuck anyone I wasn't attracted to . . . It's just how I am. I'd rather be attracted to them as it makes the sex more intense.

If there's not an attraction I would find it rather awkward and hard to get aroused "

Totally agree! There has to be an attraction and some fun banter to make great sex!

over a year ago

If you was in a couple with a fit Mrs they would be like flies around just to have a go on your Mrs and that's the reality

Post new Message to Thread