Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

single bi girl, rare or not ?

Jump to newest

By *luttyslut34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

cumbria

We have been looking for a girl /bi girl / sub f to join us as a couple for sometime now..i know we are a little out in the sticks which might explain a little but thought there would be some fun girls up here ..maybe not

Whats ur experience ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ssexcokMan
over a year ago

southend

They are a myth dont exist but if u find 1 il swap u a 100 single men for her

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think every fem has it in them. Just a case of finding it to unleash.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"We have been looking for a girl /bi girl / sub f to join us as a couple for sometime now..i know we are a little out in the sticks which might explain a little but thought there would be some fun girls up here ..maybe not

Whats ur experience ?"

I know loads. I was one for ages.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I think every fem has it in them. Just a case of finding it to unleash.

"

I think its the same for bi men

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

They do exist, unfortunately in my case I'm even more fussy on women than I am on men so it's hard to find a girl that id like to play with. It's even harder if your a couple as then I need to like the look of both

By *ibertine_LifestyleCouple
over a year ago

Sheerness

I was a single bi girl but got stolen by my fwb x

over a year ago

"They do exist, unfortunately in my case I'm even more fussy on women than I am on men so it's hard to find a girl that id like to play with. It's even harder if your a couple as then I need to like the look of both "

Exactly this

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"

Erm,no!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Erm,no!"

I find that insulting. That's the equivalent of you saying every gay woman can be straightened. She just needs cock.

over a year ago

Erm,no!"

Never kissed a girl while d*unk or looked at a fem and though yeah I would?

over a year ago

My experience is that it can take yearssssssssssss lol.

over a year ago

"They do exist, unfortunately in my case I'm even more fussy on women than I am on men so it's hard to find a girl that id like to play with. It's even harder if your a couple as then I need to like the look of both

Agree with this also

Exactly this "

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

Wrong! Patronising and insulting.

over a year ago

"They do exist, unfortunately in my case I'm even more fussy on women than I am on men so it's hard to find a girl that id like to play with. It's even harder if your a couple as then I need to like the look of both "

This for me too!

I find about 5% of guys attractive and about 2% of females - hence I've probably played with about half a dozen couples (if that) in my 2 years on fab! This is why I don't say I'm looking for couples on my profile! Xx

over a year ago

"

You think wrong.

over a year ago

Erm,no!

"

Ah right. So you have had d*unken sloppy kisses with men, and thought you would like to suck their c*ck ?

over a year ago

We have never had a problem meeting and enjoying the company of single bi females .

I've said it before , and will say it again ....

Don't look too hard for them , let them find you .

Just like anything in life that becomes an obsession , it will prove difficult .

Works for us

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Erm,no!

"

No,never!

over a year ago

"They do exist, unfortunately in my case I'm even more fussy on women than I am on men so it's hard to find a girl that id like to play with. It's even harder if your a couple as then I need to like the look of both

Exactly this "

Me too !!

over a year ago

It would be out fantasy, but I think it is so hard to get all involved to like and be comfortable with each other.

Any Bi-fem like the look of us let us know.

over a year ago

I was a single bi fem on here for 2yrs and down in cornwall could not get a meet with couples, even when they put up looking for bi fem.so its hard work for some females to.

over a year ago

I know at least four of us...

over a year ago

This thread surprised me because I know tons of gorgeous bi girls . Sorry you're having trouble finding one. They're probably all at club F xxx

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Exactly this

Me too !!"

And me

over a year ago

Absolutely this

I also prefer one on one to group play (I know, I'm practically vanilla ) so wouldn't generally look for couples.

Good luck though, hope you find a match soon xx

over a year ago

These threads make me laugh...

Just like the 'looking for a unicorn' ones do as well...

I can't speak for other single bi fems but I personally do not want to meet couples because IMO there has to be chemistry between all three people involved...

I'm very fussy in what I'm looking for and not many women on here tick my boxes tbh

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Yes, hello. Not sub though.

Not nobody, not no how.

Get yourself to clubs, lots about.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/16 18:32:47]

over a year ago

"These threads make me laugh...

I can't speak for other single bi fems but I personally do not want to meet couples because IMO there has to be chemistry between all three people involved...

I'm very fussy in what I'm looking for and not many women on here tick my boxes tbh "

They make me laugh too , but for different reasons .

There seems to be a belief from single bi females that they will be the holy grail or something , and that they can dictate this that or the other .

Or as you have said that the chances of a three way attraction are unlikely .

Well here's the thing , and we speak from experience here . As a couple we need to be sure the woman will be compatible with us , hence our ambivalence to looking for them .

We have met over 25 single women in just over a year , and enjoyed every meet . But we have turned down twice as many because their entitled attitude sucks , and we sure as hell aren't gonna jump through any hoops for anyone .

So it works both ways , and no one should feel they have to change anything regardless of what they are looking for .

over a year ago

I've met more than my fair share. Count a few among my friends...one very special and sexy friend but no longer on fab....sadly for others!

over a year ago

I'm single and bi-curious..so meeting a couple is firstly very daunting! Then, as has already been said, it's difficult to find a 3 way mutual attraction!

over a year ago

I'm very fussy in what I'm looking for and not many women on here tick my boxes tbh

There seems to be a belief from single bi females that they will be the holy grail or something , and that they can dictate this that or the other .

Well here's the thing , and we speak from experience here . As a couple we need to be sure the woman will be compatible with us , hence our ambivalence to looking for them .

We have met over 25 single women in just over a year , and enjoyed every meet . But we have turned down twice as many because their entitled attitude sucks , and we sure as hell aren't gonna jump through any hoops for anyone .

So it works both ways , and no one should feel they have to change anything regardless of what they are looking for ."

so not so different reasons then as I 'wont jump through hoops' for anyone either....

and I definitely don't have the 'I am a single bi fem who is as rare as rocking horse shit' attitude either, which is why such threads make me laugh

over a year ago

So it works both ways , and no one should feel they have to change anything regardless of what they are looking for .

so not so different reasons then as I 'wont jump through hoops' for anyone either....

and I definitely don't have the 'I am a single bi fem who is as rare as rocking horse shit' attitude either, which is why such threads make me laugh"

over a year ago

we have found some - played with some - not a problem here at all

over a year ago

"

shows how much you know then ...ie nothing

over a year ago

shows how much you know then ...ie nothing "

exactly - if its not there no amount of searching is going to find it - there are some ladies i would like to 'bend' though - if they were a little but flexible

over a year ago

I am one but I think too many couples on here see us as performing seals.... to be used for their entertainment.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I am one but I think too many couples on here see us as performing seals.... to be used for their entertainment."

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Erm,no!

Ah right. So you have had d*unken sloppy kisses with men, and thought you would like to suck their c*ck ?"

Of course he has! Everyman has got it in him.

over a year ago

"I am one but I think too many couples on here see us as performing seals.... to be used for their entertainment."

Funny that - we see it exactly the same way .

And we aren't gonna be performing seals for bi females any time soon

over a year ago

we hear this too often - if we play with a single fem we make her the centre of attention unless she wants something different - we chat and find out each others fantasies , we have fulfilled a few and stretched our own boundaries in the process -

over a year ago

"I am one but I think too many couples on here see us as performing seals.... to be used for their entertainment.

we hear this too often - if we play with a single fem we make her the centre of attention unless she wants something different - we chat and find out each others fantasies , we have fulfilled a few and stretched our own boundaries in the process - "

over a year ago

i've had far to many bad experiences with couples i just don't meet them anymore

i just got fed up with ending up in the middle of arguments when one would get jealous or insecure about sharing their partner

i find single guys much mess hassle, you know where you stand when two singles meet

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I meet women on my single profile but not couples. Much prefer the dynamic of one to one meets with women, and my partner doesn't feel the need to be there either.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

I've met loads of them, but clearly they are wasted on me.....

over a year ago

We met one early on! We got lucky I think

By *urvyKattWoman
over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

"We have been looking for a girl /bi girl / sub f to join us as a couple for sometime now..i know we are a little out in the sticks which might explain a little but thought there would be some fun girls up here ..maybe not

Whats ur experience ?"

I play as a single bi fem but as a BBW I might not be your thing

over a year ago

"

bollocks

over a year ago

"I am one but I think too many couples on here see us as performing seals.... to be used for their entertainment.

Funny that - we see it exactly the same way .

And we aren't gonna be performing seals for bi females any time soon "

thing is you couples are 10 a penny single bi women aren't

over a year ago

cumbria

Whats ur experience ?

I play as a single bi fem but as a BBW I might not be your thing "

We dont have a problem with bbw x

over a year ago

"

Grrrrr... Don't bite...don't bite. Dammit!!

over a year ago

"

I disagree ... Plenty of girls and guys for that instance have no wish to dabble x

over a year ago

So it works both ways , and no one should feel they have to change anything regardless of what they are looking for ."

over a year ago

This

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Erm,no!

"

What a strange question. Have you ever kissed a man when d*unk or looked at a man and thought, yeah, I would?

Why is it feasible to you that men can be straight but women can't?

By *astard and goodgirlCouple
over a year ago

Near Exeter

They're every where, they pretend to be single guys to try and trick them into sleeping with them! Most single guy profiles are bi women

over a year ago

I am that single Bi fem. But we get "used" and don't like it. I had a meet with a couple few weeks back. I was told she was very bi, she was not and clearly just doing it for her fella. Didnt even come near me. I made my excuses and ran.

I won't see Bi curios or doing it for their fella's.

So my thing is treat us better and you may find more around.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FORUM TO PLAY AS A UNICORN.

over a year ago

Near Exeter

"I am that single Bi fem. But we get "used" and don't like it. I had a meet with a couple few weeks back. I was told she was very bi, she was not and clearly just doing it for her fella. Didnt even come near me. I made my excuses and ran.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FORUM TO PLAY AS A UNICORN. "

We'd settle if you played as a donkey....

over a year ago

"I am that single Bi fem. But we get "used" and don't like it. I had a meet with a couple few weeks back. I was told she was very bi, she was not and clearly just doing it for her fella. Didnt even come near me. I made my excuses and ran.

We'd settle if you played as a donkey.... "

Sorry your well under my age limit and your a Dom, I won't be subbed. I'm a full Fet Domme and not a switch.

over a year ago

Whats ur experience ?"

I find they're like the ocean, they're everywhere. The thing is that a lot dont like being treated like a sex toy or as if they're facilitating someone else's fantasy. They don't want their play time to be used for an entitled couple to experiment with

over a year ago

Near Exeter

We'd settle if you played as a donkey....

Sorry your well under my age limit and your a Dom, I won't be subbed. I'm a full Fet Domme and not a switch. "

Actually were a sub/ dom COUPLE

over a year ago

It's hard for us single girls I've had to leave couples houses so many times.

"My wife is fully bi and has been with tones of girls"

Is that why she's shaking like a leaf unwilling to touch me?

Or the old classic my wife's bi curious could you help her out and yet again they refuse to get involved I love to play with women but it's a two way street I'm not there to "break in" your wife and it's getting to the point where Im thinking of blocking couples

over a year ago

It's clear from the general consensus that lots of single bi females have had bad experiences with couples .

That's a shame , but please don't tar us all with the same brush .

As I said in a previous post on this thread , it really does work both ways .

Whether we are with a single guy , a single girl , a TV or in a group scenario , it's about everyone enjoying themselves equally . An opportunity to explore and experience lust in safe company .

over a year ago

were not all bad yanno -

over a year ago

cumbria

"were not all bad yanno - "

Phew

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think you can see from the replies how hard it is for single women to find the genuine couples that are here for all the right reasons and the ones where they are attracted to both partners and also feel they can meet safely and securely.

Same for the couples, finding the women that they click with and everyone has the same approach is a challenge.

We have a couple of ladies we play with, it's taken us a while to find them. Now we just play for fun when the time and mood is right, including everyone in every way we choose to so that all are happy. If that's a single woman then happy days.

We do hardly bother on here anymore though, tend to get out in the real world

Swingfields, VA, Xtasia, Townhouse to name a few all great places to meet the genuine ladies

Xxx

over a year ago

True for me also x plus its hard to meet with everyones commitments outside of fab which is why i prefer local meets x

over a year ago

it can be more difficult to find a couple than a single fem - 4 people to please - but we aint moaning our friends list is gorgeous

Post new Message to Thread