Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Smiling my head off !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had the most amazing meet last night with a gent I know quite well (but our first meet together). I could have just kept going all night.

The problem now is that I'm smiling my head off and hornier than ever but my husband is 'spent' and won't want another meet for a good while.

How does a great meet affect you ?

Mrs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on the meet. If its a social, and we connect and the offer to progress it further is there, then anticipated excitement ensues.

If its a physical meet, then that depends on how it went and the post coital conversation, men (well me at least) are ego driven to a greater or lesser degree, if I feel or am told, I "performed well" (including the beach ball on the nose trick), it usually gives me the drive to want more meetings asap. If I feel I have performed badly, a time of reevaluation takes place, where I try to get to the bottom of why (usually I end up blaming my last play partner to facilitate ego growth and crack on

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"We had the most amazing meet last night with a gent I know quite well (but our first meet together). I could have just kept going all night.

The problem now is that I'm smiling my head off and hornier than ever but my husband is 'spent' and won't want another meet for a good while.

How does a great meet affect you ?

Mrs x"

We both have a high sex-drive anyway, but a good meet tends to bring us even closer, we are like rabbits lol!

We love to chat about how it went, what we liked, what we would do differently, and basically plan for the next meet.

over a year ago

If we've had a great meet, the chances are it's satisfied our 'hunger' and we often just go back to vanilla life and forget about swinging/fab for a month or two until we start to get that hunger again. It must be frustrating for you though if it's only made you want more!

Sasha x

over a year ago

the more i have the more i want

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"the more i have the more i want "

Phew. Glad it's not just me!

By *ngeluk69Woman