Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not Getting Recognised

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all,

Just been visiting my brother when I went into his local Coop to get some things.

As I went in I bumped into a lovely lass that was part of a couple I'd played with (they lived around the corner from the shop)

Now I recognised her straight away and apologised for bumping into her, but she didn't recognise me at all. I didn't say anything as she was with an older woman.

Just thought it was amusing as I remember having intense eye contact as I made her cum with my mouth and as she did the same to me.

Mind you I always remember a face, anyone else NOT been recognised?

N X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chances are she did recognise you, but rightly kept discretion whilst in company!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/16 13:55:39]

over a year ago

"Chances are she did recognise you, but rightly kept discretion whilst in company! "

This

over a year ago

Yes a few times. Once by a guy who said he was single but ended up being a client with his wife for several months.

By *uietlyBohemianCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I don't know, out of context people can look completely different. I've had a few people think I'm being rude because I didn't recognise them in a club after having met before, when it's really just that I'm not so good at recognising faces (better with voices!)

over a year ago

As said by earlier posters; I'm sure she did recognise you OP but possibly thought the local co-op wasn't the ideal location for the "hey, how are you doing, last time I saw you I had your cock in my mouth, great fuck, must do it again sometime" conversation. That's what people mean by discretion!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm hard to recognise with my clothes on.

over a year ago

Its happened to ne before but I purposefully avoided the couple as hey were wih family.I would have expected the same from then aswell.

over a year ago

"As said by earlier posters; I'm sure she did recognise you OP but possibly thought the local co-op wasn't the ideal location for the "hey, how are you doing, last time I saw you I had your cock in my mouth, great fuck, must do it again sometime" conversation. That's what people mean by discretion! "

You are probably right, hence my discretion, but there really wasn't anything. Not one pause.

Either that or she's the worlds best address

N x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I am very bad at recognising people, even those I have played with only a couple of months ago. I feel sorry for the blokes who come upto me at a club and I haven't a clue who they are, even thought they have been balls deep in me a few weeks ago

over a year ago

I would pretend to not recognise any meets if I were with people x

over a year ago

"Its happened to ne before but I purposefully avoided the couple as hey were wih family.I would have expected the same from then aswell."

Excuse my fat finger typing

over a year ago

"I am very bad at recognising people, even those I have played with only a couple of months ago. I feel sorry for the blokes who come upto me at a club and I haven't a clue who they are, even thought they have been balls deep in me a few weeks ago

"

You mean you don't remember me?

N x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I am very bad at recognising people, even those I have played with only a couple of months ago. I feel sorry for the blokes who come upto me at a club and I haven't a clue who they are, even thought they have been balls deep in me a few weeks ago

You mean you don't remember me?

N x"

No

over a year ago

Apparerntly My pics arnt good. I went to the attic saturday and alot of folks had no Idea we had spoken on here!

New pics needed

over a year ago

"Chances are she did recognise you, but rightly kept discretion whilst in company! "

This

over a year ago

"Chances are she did recognise you, but rightly kept discretion whilst in company!

This "

this...and she may have clocked you first,giving her time to perfect a blank face!

over a year ago

she has probably forgotten about the meet as there maybe wasn't anything special about it.

Seriously I can't remember people we have played with or met before. I just have a bad memory for faces and names.

over a year ago

We went into somewhere for breakfast and spotted a couple we had been chatting to the day before in chams but didn't approach as people you see on meets or in clubs is totally different to everyday life and we wouldn't intrude on someone in everyday life

over a year ago

"Chances are she did recognise you, but rightly kept discretion whilst in company!

This "

my thoughts and is what id hope anybody i bumped into would do

over a year ago

I have had many people come up.to me in clubs and I've no idea who they are. Obviously many are just club or party acquaintances, but I have also had guys I've played with and not recognised them. I blame the fact I don't wear my glasses when clubbing and I'm old.

However if I was out in public I definitely wouldnt acknowledge anyone from the swinging world

Post new Message to Thread