Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all we are looking for daytime swingers clubs around the east mids does anyone have any suggestions plz ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Isn't Chams open in the daytime? Not sure where Darlaston is in regards to you!

over a year ago

Try tease2 just opened up in alconbury swingers hotel 26 rooms £35 per room not person if you wish to stay over still has ongoing work but will be fantastic once finished. Just had a new round rable put in. Going to try it out next saturday. Think its open all dayworth checking though

over a year ago

thanks very much for that we will keep our eyes peeled for when they do day times

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Isn't Chams open in the daytime? Not sure where Darlaston is in regards to you!"

Chams is the "wrong side" of the Midlands for you unless you`re prepared to travel. But yes, it is open every afternoon and I think from midday on some days.

By *LBishCouple
over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Tease2 hotel is not yet open in the day time. They are hoping to do afternoon/evening meets thingies, in the near future. But its now a great club for ppl wishing to travel for a change of club. We are regs there and cant fault it one bit, freindly clean and great great atmosphere. Wont go wrong with travelling to this club well worth the effort., xxx

By *ohnsusCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

There are daytime parties held at La Chambre in Sheffield on the last tuesday of the month (the next one is next Tuesday the 22nd). These are organised privately so you don't have to join the club to attend.

over a year ago

"Isn't Chams open in the daytime? Not sure where Darlaston is in regards to you!

Chams is the "wrong side" of the Midlands for you unless you`re prepared to travel. But yes, it is open every afternoon and I think from midday on some days."

Ahh thanks....I am so crap at Geography lol

over a year ago

lol well looks like teaseit is well until end of march then blackpool here we come

By *ottinghamPaulMan
over a year ago

nottingham

I often visit chams in the daytime so if ever you fancy a lift i have to pass Leicester on my way

over a year ago

if it was closer i would have to go alot

and ive never gone yet

Post new Message to Thread