Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feeling pissed off

Jump to newest

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

A lad at work pestered me 4 ages 2 see him outta of work at first I wasn't interested but eventually came round 2 it an give in we met a few times an now I feel like I'm the 1 chasing an I'm so mad Iv let it happen 2 say I didn't want 2 see him at first I guess my question is how do I walk away now my feelings have totally 369ed #fellingfrustrated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like he's playing hard to get now that he's got you interested.

If you're genuinely interested in him persue it a little, you might even have some fun doing so. But don't start jumping through hoops for him.

over a year ago

I'd step back a little see how he reacts to you backing off

over a year ago

be careful, some people like playing games this way.

i'd personally fuck him off for changing his tactics because it is weird to do that.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Easy to walk away, just walk. He's not worth it if he's playing games, better to get out of it now ...

over a year ago

also. do you know why you changed your mind on being interested in him? this can be a sign of manipulation.

trust your first thoughts you had about him, your gut instinct is usually right.

over a year ago

"also. do you know why you changed your mind on being interested in him? this can be a sign of manipulation.

trust your first thoughts you had about him, your gut instinct is usually right."

Jesus, maybe the guy has just lost interest in her.

Hardly makes him demon spawn now does it

over a year ago

Some men just like the chase OP, I would just chalk this one up to "ho-hum" and walk on. Summers coming, and the world still turns

over a year ago

"be careful, some people like playing games this way.

i'd personally fuck him off for changing his tactics because it is weird to do that."

I second this.....mind games, walk away.

over a year ago

"also. do you know why you changed your mind on being interested in him? this can be a sign of manipulation.

trust your first thoughts you had about him, your gut instinct is usually right.

Jesus, maybe the guy has just lost interest in her.

Hardly makes him demon spawn now does it"

well no, but it's a bit strange she wasn't interested and then she was. i only asked her to think about why.

i don't make excuses for unusual behaviour that's all.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

For some people the thrill is in the chase, especially if you turned him down initially, now he knows he can hace you, its no longer interesting for him.

If you aren't interested in him now, just leave him. As this is fab, I would suggest fuck 10 other people, then see how you feel about him.

over a year ago

i dont think it sounds as if he's manipulating anything...i dont think its unusual at all surely to have a date or 2 and then realise the person isnt for you...maybe im misunderstanding this,but it just sounds like a perfectly normal case of fancying someone,getting to know them a little better and deciding theres not much attraction after all...and you say in your profile you're in a relationship already..maybe he doesn't need to hassle of that either

over a year ago

He just fancied a fuck, now you have gone all soppy and want to wash his socks, he is doing what most men would do that want to play the field and doing a runner

Let him go

Post new Message to Thread