Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pickin the right guy

Jump to newest

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Every guy I get talkin 2 an thinks perfect 4 a meet I ask them 2 send me a live pic on kik first an tgay never seem 2 do it I.e my cameras broke its so annoying 2 many fakes about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you are wanting discretion, maybe they are too

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Not everyone is comfortable sending pics via social networks outside of the tools the site provides.

I'm social savvy and I don't even use Kik. Last I checked, I'm also not fake.

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I think if ur gonna meet them at least a pic shouldn't b a problem

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Not everyone is comfortable sending pics via social networks outside of the tools the site provides.

I'm social savvy and I don't even use Kik. Last I checked, I'm also not fake."

I'm not sayin ppl that don't have kik are fake but when thay add u sending pics off there camera roll but can't do a live 1 I find it weird

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think if ur gonna meet them at least a pic shouldn't b a problem "

whats your kik

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

do you send yours first?

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I agree

I'd struggle to meet someone if I didn't know what they looked like

I'd be saying hello to everyone

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Which can be sent on this site. I wouldn't expect anyone i'm meeting to download an external app they may not already have just to send a pic. You can perform you own checks on here. The rest is taking the person on their word.

over a year ago

I only use kik to chat on, not send pics, as I don't keep pics on my phone..

id rather send a pic via fab first and then move on to kik to get to know someone better prior to meeting

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/03/16 15:13:54]

over a year ago

The question is, do you send them a pic?

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"The question is, do you send them a pic?"
i wouldn't find that a problem y would I if I'm considering meeting them

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I only use kik to chat on, not send pics, as I don't keep pics on my phone..

id rather send a pic via fab first and then move on to kik to get to know someone better prior to meeting"

Iv sent my pic on here have plenty on here there just hid

over a year ago

Id not send a photo except on here x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Every guy I get talkin 2 an thinks perfect 4 a meet I ask them 2 send me a live pic on kik first an tgay never seem 2 do it I.e my cameras broke its so annoying 2 many fakes about"

It doesn't make them fake because they don't want to send a live pic. I assume they've already exchanged face pics with you, maybe they think that should be enough.

I always get put off when people ask to see more pics.

over a year ago

"Not everyone is comfortable sending pics via social networks outside of the tools the site provides.

I'm social savvy and I don't even use Kik. Last I checked, I'm also not fake. I'm not sayin ppl that don't have kik are fake but when thay add u sending pics off there camera roll but can't do a live 1 I find it weird"

I'll only send live pictures of body parts not my face, to send a face picture I need to have taken about 50 pictures to get 1 tidy pic!

over a year ago

I'm social savvy and I don't even use Kik. Last I checked, I'm also not fake. I'm not sayin ppl that don't have kik are fake but when thay add u sending pics off there camera roll but can't do a live 1 I find it weird

I'll only send live pictures of body parts not my face, to send a face picture I need to have taken about 50 pictures to get 1 tidy pic!"

i think you are so beautiful teaba

over a year ago

id rather send a pic via fab first and then move on to kik to get to know someone better prior to meeting Iv sent my pic on here have plenty on here there just hid "

no one ever takes a good face pic without taking at least 10 beforehand and then adjusting the light and cropping the picture etc...if someone asked me for a face pic on kik id tell them where to go

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

id rather send a pic via fab first and then move on to kik to get to know someone better prior to meeting Iv sent my pic on here have plenty on here there just hid

no one ever takes a good face pic without taking at least 10 beforehand and then adjusting the light and cropping the picture etc...if someone asked me for a face pic on kik id tell them where to go "

we r all different I have no problem takin a face pic but if I'm meetin some 1 I just like 2 check thay look like what thay say that are

over a year ago

I've used kik for video and picture but not fine a face pic. Never been asked to.

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

Amazing too how many "girls" have broken webcams! I don't use kik but I'm happy to arrange to show live on fab chat or such like. Can't understand how anyone meets totally blind, standards people!!

By *icksfocusMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

I don't use kik at all

As said there are tools on here to see someone live

Go in chat and select a room with no one or hardly anyone in

over a year ago

"Every guy I get talkin 2 an thinks perfect 4 a meet I ask them 2 send me a live pic on kik first an tgay never seem 2 do it I.e my cameras broke its so annoying 2 many fakes about"
hey some people don't like taking pics, I like to do pics that show me in my best light as I'm sure you do ,also kik is a temperamental site the pic and vid aspect doesn't always function for me

over a year ago

"Every guy I get talkin 2 an thinks perfect 4 a meet I ask them 2 send me a live pic on kik first an tgay never seem 2 do it I.e my cameras broke its so annoying 2 many fakes about hey some people don't like taking pics, I like to do pics that show me in my best light as I'm sure you do ,also kik is a temperamental site the pic and vid aspect doesn't always function for me "

that's your excuse and you're sticking to it

over a year ago

I'm social savvy and I don't even use Kik. Last I checked, I'm also not fake. I'm not sayin ppl that don't have kik are fake but when thay add u sending pics off there camera roll but can't do a live 1 I find it weird"

If someone asked me for a live picture, I'd probably decline, depending on how i looked at the time.

over a year ago

Have you actually met anyone in the flesh from here yet?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

id rather send a pic via fab first and then move on to kik to get to know someone better prior to meeting Iv sent my pic on here have plenty on here there just hid

no one ever takes a good face pic without taking at least 10 beforehand and then adjusting the light and cropping the picture etc...if someone asked me for a face pic on kik id tell them where to go "

Same here

Takes about 20+ pics for me to get a half decent 'staged' face pic. I always end up looking odd, well more than usual.

Plus I don't always have my slap on or my hair done, so no way would I be sending a live pic.

over a year ago

"Every guy I get talkin 2 an thinks perfect 4 a meet I ask them 2 send me a live pic on kik first an tgay never seem 2 do it I.e my cameras broke its so annoying 2 many fakes about hey some people don't like taking pics, I like to do pics that show me in my best light as I'm sure you do ,also kik is a temperamental site the pic and vid aspect doesn't always function for me

that's your excuse and you're sticking to it"

hey if I take a few pics eventually one comes out that looks ok

over a year ago

Tbh I do like to swap a live pic on kik before any social etc just to make sure that it is the person who I think I'm speaking too. Hate nasty surprises

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Tbh I do like to swap a live pic on kik before any social etc just to make sure that it is the person who I think I'm speaking too. Hate nasty surprises "
this is all I was sayin if that can send a million camera roll pics why when u ask for live there cameras all of a sudden broke

over a year ago

The pics aren't great on the live roll but they can't be tampered with and gives an indication if the person looks like their profile not pics from 10 yrs ago

over a year ago

"The pics aren't great on the live roll but they can't be tampered with and gives an indication if the person looks like their profile not pics from 10 yrs ago "
hey I met a woman recently whose pics were definitely oldies

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"The pics aren't great on the live roll but they can't be tampered with and gives an indication if the person looks like their profile not pics from 10 yrs ago "
plus there's no filters when u meet is there

over a year ago

OP, you haven't answered my question.

Have you met anyone from Fab in the flesh yet?

over a year ago

"The pics aren't great on the live roll but they can't be tampered with and gives an indication if the person looks like their profile not pics from 10 yrs ago plus there's no filters when u meet is there "
some look better in the flesh though ,some people are just photogenic

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"OP, you haven't answered my question.

Have you met anyone from Fab in the flesh yet?"

I have but I don't see how it's relevant 2 a picture or that I need 2 be shouting about it on here it's personal 2 me who and how many people Iv met I don't see why it's ur business if I'm meeting any 1

By *issnwty OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"The pics aren't great on the live roll but they can't be tampered with and gives an indication if the person looks like their profile not pics from 10 yrs ago plus there's no filters when u meet is there some look better in the flesh though ,some people are just photogenic "
maybe so but its just a pic so u no it's Defo that person ur meeting ha

over a year ago

"The pics aren't great on the live roll but they can't be tampered with and gives an indication if the person looks like their profile not pics from 10 yrs ago hey I met a woman recently whose pics were definitely oldies "

Oh dear... sharp exit was it ??

over a year ago

We can't send pics - do to our professions - this is fun but not worth our careers. We have had some excellent, meets couples and recently a single male - all with no pics exchanged. ??

over a year ago

exactly.

i would only offer these guys a social OP, that way if they're minging you can have abrew then say they aren't your type.

over a year ago

I'm always happy to show pics privately be that on here or on Kik.

You're right of course you need to see if you may be attracted to each other.

Post new Message to Thread