Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dating a Swinger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im single and id love to meet a guy off fab to date..like a proper relationship hopefully leading yo more. Maybe in the future explore with swinging as a couple. Is this frowned upon? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

I would have thought its positively encouraged! Xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No it's a damn good idea

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Good luck... I don't think you'll need it .. Prepare to be inundated with offers

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

"Im single and id love to meet a guy off fab to date..like a proper relationship hopefully leading yo more. Maybe in the future explore with swinging as a couple. Is this frowned upon? X"

By whom? society in general, probably yes, genuine swingers, probably not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im single and id love to meet a guy off fab to date..like a proper relationship hopefully leading yo more. Maybe in the future explore with swinging as a couple. Is this frowned upon? X"
no its quite common fab is just like any dating site but free and people are up front about sex ,loads here looking for sexually compatible partners in fact two weddings ones happened and one about to happen

over a year ago

I'd love to find that on here too xx

over a year ago

Interesting...didnt realise it was common-ish 5 yrs later im still looking lol

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I'd like the same

over a year ago

We all have the same dream but live so far.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I should think that many single people here share your desire.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Frowned upon? There isn't a swingers charter with a list of rules and regulations: you do what suits you.

Personally I use this site for casual sexual encounters, meeting only sexually submissive men. 17 November 2013 I got a message that made me laugh. Nothing sexual just funny. We exchanged messages, still nothing sexual then phone calls. We chatted all through the night then met on the 24 November for a coffee...which led to lunch...and dinner. By the end of the evening we were hooked.

We don't have a lot in common. I'm a tree hugging, bleeding heart, left wing union trouble maker (his words), he's a ukip voting, right wing, cold hearted capitalist (my words). He's a 6ft 1 white Dutch man, I'm a 5ft 6 fat black woman.

He moved in eight months after meeting. Neither of us was looking for anything other than no strings sex. He's used to dating tall, leggy, blue eyed Scandinavian blondes.

Cupid has a sense of humour!

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I'd really like that, though the swinging bit would just be the icing on the cake really.

OP, don't lose faith. There's a great story on here about a couple who met in a one of Miss Cheekychops' dating threads. It was pretty recently and they were head-over-heels when the reporter back in some time later. Hope that's still the case. Seemed a lovely couple too.

It could happen

over a year ago

"I'd like the same "
hehe xx

over a year ago

would love to meet and date a female who continues to swing as I date her

would be a huge turn on

over a year ago

"Im single and id love to meet a guy off fab to date..like a proper relationship hopefully leading yo more. Maybe in the future explore with swinging as a couple. Is this frowned upon? X

Frowned upon? There isn't a swingers charter with a list of rules and regulations: you do what suits you.

Personally I use this site for casual sexual encounters, meeting only sexually submissive men. 17 November 2013 I got a message that made me laugh. Nothing sexual just funny. We exchanged messages, still nothing sexual then phone calls. We chatted all through the night then met on the 24 November for a coffee...which led to lunch...and dinner. By the end of the evening we were hooked.

We don't have a lot in common. I'm a tree hugging, bleeding heart, left wing union trouble maker (his words), he's a ukip voting, right wing, cold hearted capitalist (my words). He's a 6ft 1 white Dutch man, I'm a 5ft 6 fat black woman.

He moved in eight months after meeting. Neither of us was looking for anything other than no strings sex. He's used to dating tall, leggy, blue eyed Scandinavian blondes.

Cupid has a sense of humour! "

That made me go all warm and fuzzy xx

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I would love to find the same,but seems a lack of s/east ladies wanting the same

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

I met a woman here and we lasted for four years, so yes it can work.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

Meet the wife through here so it does work and we still play

over a year ago

"I'd like the same "

I would be happy to go on a lovely date with you.

over a year ago

Would be nice to find on here

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Im single and id love to meet a guy off fab to date..like a proper relationship hopefully leading yo more. Maybe in the future explore with swinging as a couple. Is this frowned upon? X

That made me go all warm and fuzzy xx"

over a year ago

When i was swinging as a single woman i was not looking for a relationship.

Then i met a guy who captured my heart.

He was sexy and lovely and wonderful and i really enjoyed meeting him.

I stopped seeing other guys after a while.

We admitted to each other that we loved each other. We moved in together and are now married. We still go Chams together

over a year ago

"I'd love to find that on here too xx"

So would I

over a year ago

Shame u not closer

over a year ago

"I'd like the same "

Bet u get a few offers

over a year ago

I met two guys off here. One I got engaged to and the other lasted about ten months. It was ideal. Not a shred of secrecy.

I'd give my left hand for it to (genuinely) happen again.

over a year ago

We met on here and are now married and are really happy

Had a while after we got together without swinging but now we are dabbling again

over a year ago

I would love to date a sexy redhead especially if she's got a great arse

over a year ago

"I met two guys off here. One I got engaged to and the other lasted about ten months. It was ideal. Not a shred of secrecy.

I'd give my left hand for it to (genuinely) happen again. "

Give me ur hand

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Good luck it does happen,thats how we met

over a year ago

I did meet a lovely lady on here the other year. We became good friends with benefits. We went to gigs and out drinking together and of course lots of sex and swinging.

I would like similar again if that's possible.

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Still looking.

over a year ago

Hi I've been looking for the same but not had any joy maybe we could meet for a drink or a bite to eat discuss possibilities. Drop me a private message xxx

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Looking for that life partner myself, hopefully he's here on Fab (somewhere)

By *ittle missnaughtyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I would love to

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

No, I don't think it's frowned upon at all. I'd definitely be open to a proper relationship with someone on here. Heard some nice stories about it happening too.

over a year ago

A bloody good idea!

By *ugarandspice9569Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Me and C met on here and been together almost 8 months. We have a normal relationship even with the age gap. We do date nights etc but then also go clubs. Least you dont have to have the chat about clubs and that. It works perfect for us x

By *sbiloverWoman
over a year ago

London

I take heart at all the lovely messages on this thread as it's something that I too would love to happen.

It must make for an extremely honest and open relationship.

Fingers crossed

By *sbiloverWoman
over a year ago

London

Cupid has a sense of humour! "

I'm loving this

over a year ago

I don't want a relationship but I would like to find someone to date. You know , do the "couply" stuff but fuck and meet others together too. Thought this was a silly place to look but maybe not !! X

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Some of us date and do couply stuff. If there's a connection I am open to it, and have my wife's blessing (she is open to dating too)

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I'd definitely like a swinging relationship, one where we obviously have lots of sex and go to clubs together etc but where it's ok to go for a meal, have a drink as well - not easy to find as many people either want to have no form of relationship or want to leave fab and swinging full stop as soon as you start seeing each other

over a year ago

"A bloody good idea!"

Wouldnt say no to u!

over a year ago

We weren't looking for this but it happened 8 months later stronger than ever

Nectar

By *ugatits76Woman
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

I would love this to happen too can't be bothered with the other dating sites and having to confess my naughty side of what I've got upto on here

over a year ago

I would love this to happen too can't be bothered with the other dating sites and having to confess my naughty side of what I've got upto on here "

Im the exact same. I dont like to lie about my past and if i met a guy elsewhere and told him about fab id no doubt be branded a slag! X

By *ollydoodooWoman
over a year ago

redditch

I'm after the same be nice to find a man of my own but wud like to play as well

over a year ago

That made me go all warm and fuzzy xx"

I can't stop smiling at that x

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We met on here. Neither of us were looking for anything more than nsa sex, but on another level we chatted, found we were in the same place on lots of things ... including our attitude to sex. We have been living together a year now and still swing ..

over a year ago

Ive given up on trying to find a relationship from here. I would really like to though. But I display it on my profile and guys use that as a way in to just have fun and be done, lead me on. I have no problems with them being straight up and just wanting fun as after all thats pretty much what this site is all about but don't lie to me about wanting something different then dissapear, gives guys bad names.

Anyway, rant over, yes id love to date a swinger and have a relationship. Lol

over a year ago

I'd love to meet a guy who has the same opinions on swinging as me. I met a man on a vanilla dating site a while ago, had a few lovely dates, then we had the 'why have you been single for so long' type chat

He really didn't understand the whole fb/sharing malarkey, declared he would never be able to trust 'someone with my sexual tastes' and that was that!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/16 19:01:55]

over a year ago

"Interesting...didnt realise it was common-ish 5 yrs later im still looking lol"

The fun's in the looking !

over a year ago

It's a shame the wider world has such a hangup on sex - it's an oddly great way to get to know someone.

over a year ago

West Midlands Girls anything anywhere

over a year ago

" West Midlands Girls anything anywhere"

Not a great quote for dating

over a year ago

Be aware some guys will BS you because they want a swinging buddy. especially those who can't get sex on their own, or they want more sex than they're already getting and don't really care to be friends or treat you like one.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Be aware some guys will BS you because they want a swinging buddy. especially those who can't get sex on their own, or they want more sex than they're already getting and don't really care to be friends or treat you like one."

That's a depressing thought!

By *ibertine_LifestyleCouple
over a year ago

Sheerness

I met my bf on another site, he wasn't a swinger but was looking for nsa fun..he was meant to be a fb and our first 'date' was in a hotel room. We had such an amazing time and just clicked. He was probably looking for a relationship more than I was but I just fell for him. We have been together a year and half and couldnt be happier..I introduced him to swinging..boy thinks he has won the lotto xx

over a year ago

"Be aware some guys will BS you because they want a swinging buddy. especially those who can't get sex on their own, or they want more sex than they're already getting and don't really care to be friends or treat you like one.

That's a depressing thought!"

It is. But it does happen. I've been very suspicious of every guy who has wanted me to team up with them.

By *ikerdaveMan
over a year ago

redcar

Mmmmm pity your so far away

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I'd like the same "
think we all would x

over a year ago

"Be aware some guys will BS you because they want a swinging buddy. especially those who can't get sex on their own, or they want more sex than they're already getting and don't really care to be friends or treat you like one.

That's a depressing thought!

It is. But it does happen. I've been very suspicious of every guy who has wanted me to team up with them."

I believe that to be true as 2 or 3 guys have asked me to set up a couple profile..... won't go there with either of them for different reasons....

over a year ago

I would like the same.... I guess if it happens it happens and if not...

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Some really nice stories there. I hope you all find what you looking for. I am just not looking for anything serious maybe a odd meet here or there nothing else

Post new Message to Thread