Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How far is too far?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been having some exploratory conversations around a range of extreme play scenes. We talked about lots of things I'd term pretty normal for experienced kinksters..... breath play, abandonment, degradation, pain, forcing, extreme stretching, hyperstimulation and beatings amongst others.

We were trying to explore what is too far and we got quite silly at one point, but it got me thinking that there must be people who go for these type of things?

Some of the less palatable one's for me to implement included

Broken glass insertion

Needle play

Blunt instrument beating

Bone breaking

Anything involving blood extraction.

My question is, What is too far for you and what is the most ridiculous thing suggested you've heard in conversation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To be frank all off those make me

If anyone suggested something like anything in your post I'd be making excuses to leave.

Nita

By *urvyKattWoman
over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

I can be a kinky bitch at times, well,most of the time but anything that will cause permanent damage like needles or broken glass is not for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jfc

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"To be frank all off those make me

If anyone suggested something like anything in your post I'd be making excuses to leave.

Nita"

Nita, I'd certainly agree that those at the bottom are extreme examples and I found even discussing them quite challenging... but it is amazing after a drink or two that these things just snowball.

I like having an awareness of most things, not that I would necessarily bring them into real play.

I'm looking for a willing subject to develop/perfect my rope skills at present and finding that is proving difficult, never mind smashing bottles

over a year ago

Yipes If someone so much as spanked me, they would regret it

over a year ago

Surely not. No one can be into that sort of stuff. Not in their right state of mind anyway.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

My norm is extreme to most but each to their own. I've received needle play and stapling and beaten someone with my Jimmy Choo heels, I wouldn't say a blunt instrument as they were stilettos lol. As long as it's consensual (or consensual non consent play) then it's all good however extreme or wrong someone else may see it. There are some things I don't 'get' But nothing I'd consider ridiculous

By *arksidesubCouple
over a year ago

not far from you..

...knife play was fun once..(smiles)...xx

over a year ago

Nothing that involves permanent harm to anyone beyond say a week..bruising and blood I don't mind with the right people, needles I've not played with as i wouldn't know enough to attempt anything yet. As far as breath play goes I've known a couple of ladies who I've enjoyed it with.

broken bones is out of my comfort zone though as is broken glass right now though.

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Bone breaking? Seriously, the fuck?

over a year ago

I love a lot of kinky stuff but I had a three way role play once with two ladies into dolcett, now that's the ultimate line to draw in the sand lol . Made me feel rather queasy

over a year ago

"Bone breaking? Seriously, the fuck? "

I've been asked to kick a guy in the balls with my steel toe cap boots x

over a year ago

"Bone breaking? Seriously, the fuck?

I've been asked to kick a guy in the balls with my steel toe cap boots x"

And did you

over a year ago

An ex of mine was very in to rape/ravish play.

I even 'broke in' to hers once and tied her up, gagged her and fucked her hard. She was cuming by the second thrust.

She also got me to fist her with minimal lube.

It ended when she wanted me to do things that might have ended in permanent damage.

Anything that would result in a permanent mark is a no go.

N x

over a year ago

And did you "

Nope lol that was a bit out of my limits lol x

over a year ago

And did you

Nope lol that was a bit out of my limits lol x"

Wouldn't of been out of mine, but I would of made him sign a disclaimer first lol

over a year ago

And did you

Wouldn't of been out of mine, but I would of made him sign a disclaimer first lol "

They were my new boots didn't wanna get anything on them lol

over a year ago

And did you

Wouldn't of been out of mine, but I would of made him sign a disclaimer first lol

They were my new boots didn't wanna get anything on them lol "

Ah, new ones that's different x

I wonder how the guy would of reacted. I just tap hubby's in play sometimes and he buckles over in agony, and he loves pain , so steel toe caps to them ...... Mega ouch

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Regardless of where you want to draw the line you might be best advised to check where the law draws the line

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Nothing that involves permanent harm to anyone beyond say a week..bruising and blood I don't mind with the right people, needles I've not played with as i wouldn't know enough to attempt anything yet. As far as breath play goes I've known a couple of ladies who I've enjoyed it with.

broken bones is out of my comfort zone though as is broken glass right now though.

"

Completely agree. J

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Whilst the law respects what consenting adults do in privacy to an extent, there is a threshold at which sex acts become ABH, and potentially GBH.

In my view, almost all of the acts the OP listed constitute criminal offences, regardless of consent. The broken glass play would probably be fine if no wounds were sustained, but that's unlikely.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I've been having some exploratory conversations around a range of extreme play scenes. We talked about lots of things I'd term pretty normal for experienced kinksters..... breath play, abandonment, degradation, pain, forcing, extreme stretching, hyperstimulation and beatings amongst others.

We were trying to explore what is too far and we got quite silly at one point, but it got me thinking that there must be people who go for these type of things?

Some of the less palatable one's for me to implement included

Broken glass insertion

Needle play

Blunt instrument beating

Bone breaking

Anything involving blood extraction.

My question is, What is too far for you and what is the most ridiculous thing suggested you've heard in conversation? "

On the fetish sites and fetish events some of the things you mention are commonplace especially as needle play and blunt instrument beating. I enjoy some hardcore play such as rough body play (punching) knife play, breath play.

I try not to go into too much detail on this site about harder bdsm play. I think bone breaking and using glass would be a limit for me.

over a year ago

"Jfc "

I read earlier that you should never google anything on Fab that you don't know the meaning of. I get the feeling this is good advice, going by this thread.

over a year ago

"Jfc

I read earlier that you should never google anything on Fab that you don't know the meaning of. I get the feeling this is good advice, going by this thread."

its just Jesus fucking christ, like I'm straight up kinkshaming here

over a year ago

"Jfc

I read earlier that you should never google anything on Fab that you don't know the meaning of. I get the feeling this is good advice, going by this thread. its just Jesus fucking christ, like I'm straight up kinkshaming here"

Phew...

over a year ago

"Whilst the law respects what consenting adults do in privacy to an extent, there is a threshold at which sex acts become ABH, and potentially GBH.

In my view, almost all of the acts the OP listed constitute criminal offences, regardless of consent. The broken glass play would probably be fine if no wounds were sustained, but that's unlikely."

I read about a court case once against a known cannibal who found a (possibly mentally unstable) man online who wanted to be slowly eaten alive.

The 'victim' recorded his consent on a video, signed forms saying he agreed to it and the whole event was recorded on camera.

The cannibal was still sent to prison under counts of murder and cannibalism even though the whole thing was consensual.

over a year ago

"

I read about a court case once against a known cannibal who found a (possibly mentally unstable) man online who wanted to be slowly eaten alive.

The 'victim' recorded his consent on a video, signed forms saying he agreed to it and the whole event was recorded on camera.

The cannibal was still sent to prison under counts of murder and cannibalism even though the whole thing was consensual."

You have to be careful with consent, I know of a case where a guy was fisting his girlfriend and accidently lacerated her internally with a ring.

He ended up going to prison, as the court judged she had concented to the fist, but not the ring.

N

over a year ago

"To be frank all off those make me

Nita"

Same just not for me xx

over a year ago

"I can be a kinky bitch at times, well,most of the time but anything that will cause permanent damage like needles or broken glass is not for me "

Being an active and developing member of a be fetish community I will say that if needle play is done correctly it does not leave lasting damage.

I personally do not do this cause I'm shit scared of hypodermics and it's just not for me but I know people who do so it and do it properly.

Same with blur instalment beating well to be honest a hand, a cane, a Pringles tube can be classed as blunt instrument.

It all depends on the individual and what they like/don't like.

There are fetishes I do not agree with like blood ingestion and fecal play but hey each to their own they ain't hurting me now are the they.

I will stick to my floggers whips and electo play lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"

The cannibal was still sent to prison under counts of murder and cannibalism even though the whole thing was consensual.

You have to be careful with consent, I know of a case where a guy was fisting his girlfriend and accidently lacerated her internally with a ring.

He ended up going to prison, as the court judged she had concented to the fist, but not the ring.

N "

Seriously who fists with rings, what a dick

I remove all jewellery first. Don't want to lose it mainly

over a year ago

Theirs another thread going at the minute that expresses one act that goes to far

over a year ago

How interesting.

Post new Message to Thread