Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

non kissing couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please tell me about any of your experiences with non kissing couples. We are kissers and I don't know how this is going to work out

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When i was a couple on here we didnt kiss other couples only each other, the 1st couple we met were the same, it was just like a normal meet only none of us kissed just out own partners

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

If it's v important to you both, may I suggest asking beforehand just to make sure. We prefer kissing but not everyone does so if it's an important part of your meet, check with the couple.

over a year ago

We are a couple that like too kiss,we find it a good ice breaker when on a meet or a party.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

When we first started we were a non kissing couple and never had any awkwardness on meets.

This changed a few years back as we got more comfortable, but I have found that there isn't a great deal of kissing with swing sex, maybe it is because we only do the club thing.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't meet a couple that didn't want to kiss me

over a year ago

We don't meet couple who don't kiss cause its a big turn on for me but each to their own

Sarah xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Please tell me about any of your experiences with non kissing couples. We are kissers and I don't know how this is going to work out

Thanks "

Don't meet people who don't kiss you're not suited to each other. We don't meet people who insist on it, it's only sensible.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh and mention on your profile that kissing is important

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Please tell me about any of your experiences with non kissing couples. We are kissers and I don't know how this is going to work out

Thanks

Don't meet people who don't kiss you're not suited to each other. We don't meet people who insist on it, it's only sensible."

Don't agree with this at all. If you liked anal would you not meet a couple who didn't? There is much more to sexual play than any one thing and it seems so unnecessary to exclude playing for just that one thing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks

Don't meet people who don't kiss you're not suited to each other. We don't meet people who insist on it, it's only sensible.

Don't agree with this at all. If you liked anal would you not meet a couple who didn't? There is much more to sexual play than any one thing and it seems so unnecessary to exclude playing for just that one thing"

Actually I agree with the second part of your post but the op is worried about how a meet with people who don't kiss would work out so I assumed its important to them, why place that stress on yourself when loads of people do kiss. But yes there is so much more to it, I'm always banging on about that

over a year ago

Thanks "

Awkwardly .....

Always difficult so you will need a different mindset .

So many times we have forgotten in the moment ....

over a year ago

"Don't agree with this at all. If you liked anal would you not meet a couple who didn't? There is much more to sexual play than any one thing and it seems so unnecessary to exclude playing for just that one thing"

It's entirely necessary if that's what you seek, or makes you feel comfortable, or you particularly enjoy and

When asking for a Quarter Pounder at MacDonalds, it's necessary there's meat on it. I wouldn't want it if they'd run out of meat!

over a year ago

We make for an odd couple on this.. Mr loves to kiss and I like to see him happy and that includes kissing... He finds it very awkward to remember not to...

I on the other hand while I will rarely say no kissing... I wouldn't want lots of it and have found in amazingly adept at avoiding it without it actually ever seeming like I am.

We however have never found it awkward with us,but have when couples have said later on..

We respect everyone's different though.. I mean look at us... Mr would and has kissed every lady at a party... And loved it... I've smiled and directed their partners kisses to other places... And maybe only kissed Mr all night x

Post new Message to Thread