Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies that squirt

Jump to newest

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Hi ladies is it something that comes natural or do you have to get the hang of doing it ? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ni didn't used to squirt but during group sex she does. She doesn't like it

over a year ago

Squirting is nice...gushing takes some getting used to lol

over a year ago

Its horrible.. only just started happening to me and its vile wish i could stop it

over a year ago

If she does she does..if she dont she dont. Cant see the big issue myself. Unless its good for the guys ego

over a year ago

"If she does she does..if she dont she dont. Cant see the big issue myself. Unless its good for the guys ego "

This some blokes think it's the only proof the lady isn't faking her orgasm

over a year ago

As you say its not the end of the world either way. That said I do enjoy the sensation of it happening during a good session.

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"If she does she does..if she dont she dont. Cant see the big issue myself. Unless its good for the guys ego

This some blokes think it's the only proof the lady isn't faking her orgasm"

Only the ones who don't know the difference between an orgasm and squirting! Unfortunately there are quite a few of those

over a year ago

"If she does she does..if she dont she dont. Cant see the big issue myself. Unless its good for the guys ego

Only the ones who don't know the difference between an orgasm and squirting! Unfortunately there are quite a few of those "

Haha yeah that was my point

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

Only the ones who don't know the difference between an orgasm and squirting! Unfortunately there are quite a few of those

Haha yeah that was my point "

Ha Ha yeah sure it was

over a year ago

Haha yeah that was my point

Ha Ha yeah sure it was "

Huh?

over a year ago

I love to squirt. It's all natural way of my play.

over a year ago

"Hi ladies is it something that comes natural or do you have to get the hang of doing it ? Xx"

Ive only very recently got the hang of it after being convinced for years I just couldn't do it! Thanks to a fuck buddy it just happened out of nowhere and each time since it seems to have got easier and easier to let it go. I love it!

over a year ago

That's the key, letting go. most women feel uncomfortable doing it for the first time.

over a year ago

I hate it; I find it embarrassing

over a year ago

I find it embarrassing too... Plus it gets extra messy! I'm a squirter, I think it's something all women can do but the sensation building up to it can be a bit uncomfortable and first ... It is all about letting go though.

Mine is usually accompanied with severe leg tremors and back arching lol.

over a year ago

"I find it embarrassing too... Plus it gets extra messy! I'm a squirter, I think it's something all women can do but the sensation building up to it can be a bit uncomfortable and first ... It is all about letting go though.

Mine is usually accompanied with severe leg tremors and back arching lol. "

And that's a bad thing???? Loving the image.

over a year ago

"I find it embarrassing too... Plus it gets extra messy! I'm a squirter, I think it's something all women can do but the sensation building up to it can be a bit uncomfortable and first ... It is all about letting go though.

"

Maybe not for the onlooker ... It can be embarrassing for women if you squirt with a guy you're meeting for the first time if you know what I mean.

I went to chams and joined in some group fun, where me and the other two ladies had all squirted , the leather thing we were lying on became quite hard to manoeuvre

over a year ago

Maybe not for the onlooker ... It can be embarrassing for women if you squirt with a guy you're meeting for the first time if you know what I mean.

I went to chams and joined in some group fun, where me and the other two ladies had all squirted , the leather thing we were lying on became quite hard to manoeuvre "

I see you're point. Best to get it over with so a second more relaxed version can take place.

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

For me.it's just letting go

I have a little squirt then a big gush then I keep going after that

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm finding it happens every time I have sex now, and with a certain person, multiple time! I don't mind it but I hate the taste of it was once sitting on a guy's face & he made me squirt via oral, never happened to me that way before but fuck I've never seen anyone move so fast to the bathroom!!

over a year ago

"For me.it's just letting go

I have a little squirt then a big gush then I keep going after that"

It's never ending and gets embarrassing

Saying that I do love it

Post new Message to Thread