Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reverse cuckold ??

Jump to newest

By *aughty cpl for fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

chester

Ok I have a naughty streak in me that really likes to watch hubby with other women. We've done this a few times and something I really get off on. So why is it when I start to look at the possibility of arranging it I seem to get shot down? But if it was the other way round then that's OK? Confused. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's called cuckqueaning.

over a year ago

chester

"It's called cuckqueaning."

Thank you .

By *elshcouple91Couple
over a year ago

Llandudno

I love this too but it is very difficult to start chatting to ladies with this kind of fun in mind purely because they don't believe it I think......but we keep trying

over a year ago

I've asked this question before on threads( out of interest ) and no one has ever answered me. I was beginning to think it didn't exist!

over a year ago

R is a bit of a cuckqueen lol

over a year ago

Sounds like fun

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

I love this and also like mickey meeting alone too

December me wild thinking about what he is getting up to

Utilise as you have all said it's very difficult to get any interest from another lady

Minnie x

over a year ago

As with most couples who have been swinging for a while, we have done this.

Best time was when i was fucking a lady friend and Suz was at work. She phoned just 'mid action'.

I passed the phone over to the lady (known to Suz, we have no secrets) and carried on.

The lady then proceeded to tell suz in great detail what was happening inncluding comming. Siz was in. An open plan office and had to just sit there and pretend nothing was happpening. Lol

She loved it!

Mind you got her own back some other time lol

over a year ago

"Ok I have a naughty streak in me that really likes to watch hubby with other women. We've done this a few times and something I really get off on. So why is it when I start to look at the possibility of arranging it I seem to get shot down? But if it was the other way round then that's OK? Confused. Xx "

I'm Having problems trying to arrange I can't wait to see my hubby with another women the thought of it drives me wild!! But it's so hard to find a women that is willing or believing i'm sure people think I'm flipping crazy wanting it!

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I would love to fuck someone's husband while the wife is at home on the phone listening. The wife with her cocoa and slippers and me fucking the husbands X yes please x

over a year ago

chester

Thanks for all your replies. So it looks like I'm not in my own with this naughty thought. Maybe we may have to travel which we are happy to do. It's just add soon as I start to chat to a woman regarding it they think I'm nuts and it's hubby talking. Even when I over a Fem to Fem chat on the phone.

The thought of John with another woman as I watch is just well I'm getting wet add a type xx

over a year ago

chester

"I would love to fuck someone's husband while the wife is at home on the phone listening. The wife with her cocoa and slippers and me fucking the husbands X yes please x"

Yes please indeed.we have done it once and loved it. I actually was telling the lady what to do to John as well. your not to far from us either. x

over a year ago

chester

"I've asked this question before on threads( out of interest ) and no one has ever answered me. I was beginning to think it didn't exist!"

It does certainly in my mind. Lol. Nikki xx

over a year ago

I love the thought of this with jay, we have done ffm but I want to experience listening to & seeing him fuck another woman without my involvement. The thought of him calling into see someone on his way home from work & then returning to me & going into detail is such a turn on. Haven't looked into arranging it yet but don't expect it to be easy x

over a year ago

South of Bath

"I love the thought of this with jay, we have done ffm but I want to experience listening to & seeing him fuck another woman without my involvement. The thought of him calling into see someone on his way home from work & then returning to me & going into detail is such a turn on. Haven't looked into arranging it yet but don't expect it to be easy x"

This is exactly what I like

The details after the event and the reclaim sex is incredible

I want more lol

Minnie x

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I want this as well, we have met other couples and men but I would get so horny watching him fuck a woman.

over a year ago

I love this same as he loves me with other guys xx

over a year ago

South of Bath

It's just a shame it's so difficult

I'd like Justin to have a regular playmate

over a year ago

It's something we've wanted to explore as well, as well as other aspects of cuckolding and different roles.

By *uto fill passwordMan
over a year ago

port talbot

I've just got to find a partner now ????

By *uto fill passwordMan
over a year ago

port talbot

I've just got to find a partner now ????

over a year ago

"I love the thought of this with jay, we have done ffm but I want to experience listening to & seeing him fuck another woman without my involvement. The thought of him calling into see someone on his way home from work & then returning to me & going into detail is such a turn on. Haven't looked into arranging it yet but don't expect it to be easy x"

Would I be of any use?

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love a lady to help get me dressed for her husband, i'll be a good slut and make sure that he's kept happy x

over a year ago

"I love the thought of this with jay, we have done ffm but I want to experience listening to & seeing him fuck another woman without my involvement. The thought of him calling into see someone on his way home from work & then returning to me & going into detail is such a turn on. Haven't looked into arranging it yet but don't expect it to be easy x

Would I be of any use? "

Thankyou, but unfortunately you are out of the age range we are looking for x

By *ime 2 CumCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

This is something we enjoy as well but do find it difficult to arrange and tbh on the occasions it has happened I (E) find it difficult to keep my hands to myself as well lol

over a year ago

We too are looking for our first experience...not easy

over a year ago

chester

"We too are looking for our first experience...not easy "

What a shame you're so far away x

over a year ago

chester

"This is something we enjoy as well but do find it difficult to arrange and tbh on the occasions it has happened I (E) find it difficult to keep my hands to myself as well lol "

Preston isn't that far. Lol

over a year ago

"I love the thought of this with jay, we have done ffm but I want to experience listening to & seeing him fuck another woman without my involvement. The thought of him calling into see someone on his way home from work & then returning to me & going into detail is such a turn on. Haven't looked into arranging it yet but don't expect it to be easy x

Would I be of any use?

Thankyou, but unfortunately you are out of the age range we are looking for x"

Aw good luck anyway!

By *ime 2 CumCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Would I be of any use?

Aw good luck anyway!"

We'd take you up on it though

By *ime 2 CumCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"This is something we enjoy as well but do find it difficult to arrange and tbh on the occasions it has happened I (E) find it difficult to keep my hands to myself as well lol

Preston isn't that far. Lol "

Definitely isn't x

over a year ago

Would I be of any use?

Aw good luck anyway!

We'd take you up on it though "

Thanks curious couple Jay said he'd definately take a detour on way home from work x

over a year ago

chester

"This is something we enjoy as well but do find it difficult to arrange and tbh on the occasions it has happened I (E) find it difficult to keep my hands to myself as well lol

Preston isn't that far. Lol

Definitely isn't x"

Can't message you due to age restrictions xx

over a year ago

chester

We travel to Tamworth with johns work..... may have to pop in??

over a year ago

"We too are looking for our first experience...not easy

What a shame you're so far away x "

Always the way

over a year ago

We travel to Tamworth with johns work..... may have to pop in?? "

Always a welcome here xx

over a year ago

Would I be of any use?

Aw good luck anyway!

We'd take you up on it though "

Was that to me or JayTray? Confused! Haha

over a year ago

Offering services lol

By *ime 2 CumCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Would I be of any use?

Aw good luck anyway!

We'd take you up on it though

Was that to me or JayTray? Confused! Haha"

Well it was to you Kopite but all options considered lol xx

over a year ago

chester

We travel to Tamworth with johns work..... may have to pop in??

Always a welcome here xx "

Oh thank you. Xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Miss definitely wants to watch me with another woman. Maybe more common than people think.

By *andJDubaiCouple
over a year ago

Dubai, with visits to Edinburgh and London

Same problem in Swindon sadly. No ladies want to entertain Matt as I am in the corner watching and getting soooo turned on.

over a year ago

chester

Looks like we're not the only. Ones who enjoy this. x

By *aysmitMan
over a year ago

walsall

Last year me and my ex did this in a premier inn my ex was sitting in the chair in the Corner rubbing her self over her thong the. The door knocked in came abi she soon undressed she went straight over to my ex and kissed her then we played while my ex watched

over a year ago

I loved it when an ex fucked another guy in front of me, I was lay against the wall wanking my cock frantically whilst he fucked her in our bed. It was mind blowing because I was constantly near the brink of orgasm and I had to squeeze my cock hard ... And I mean HARD to stop myself from cumming until he cum In her.

Afterwards when he left we both making love, slowly, deeply and more warmer and I said to her "I want to fuck a woman in front of you, I want to put you through what I went through .." Her eyes lit up and she smiled and said "really"

So I said "yea, Really"

She moaned, looked me deep in the eyes and just simply said "you want to fuck a woman in front of me, cum in her and get me fucking jealous is that right ...... Thank you"

And kissed me passionately

It nearly happened for me but we split shortly after due to money issues and a few other things, but it's definitely something I want to happen in the future.

I just need a woman who's into this lifestyle

Xxx

over a year ago

Maybe we should open our own club for this lol as it does seem more popular than we thought it would be

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Love this also, such a turn on watching hubby with another woman. Most erotic time was when I was tied to a chair and unable to even touch myself

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

It shouldn't be so difficult we are looking for couples who are into this, it's our perfect scenario.

We prefer to meet couples rather than singles, we have found the opposite problem however, with most couples we have found it to be difficult due to both parties wanting to play.

We'd love to hear from couples looking to tick this box

over a year ago

chester

"Maybe we should open our own club for this lol as it does seem more popular than we thought it would be"

They'res an idea

over a year ago

chester

"Love this also, such a turn on watching hubby with another woman. Most erotic time was when I was tied to a chair and unable to even touch myself "

We've done this. Bloody so erotic. X

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Looks like we're not the only. Ones who enjoy this. x "

Definitely not.

Post new Message to Thread