Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Comparisons.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, you see a previous meet get a new verification. Or maybe a future meet display a new verification...

It's reallllly difficult to not make comparisons or let it knock your confidence a little..

For me, I'm definitely happy about my body, and accept it. As soon as I see them have a veri from a slim, blonde beauty, my heart will naturally sink a little..

It's natural to make comparisons, and verifications can help decide if you would want to meet that person, but it can play havoc with our crazy minds.

Anybody feel the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

No. I think I'd only get my knickers in a twist if they'd cancelled on me to meet someone else. I don't have a physical type myself so I've never really thought about whether or not I'm similar to other meets.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No. I think I'd only get my knickers in a twist if they'd cancelled on me to meet someone else. I don't have a physical type myself so I've never really thought about whether or not I'm similar to other meets."

I wasn't suggesting they'd cancel to meet someone else.

It's a swinging site after all.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No, it doesn't bother me at all. I just aim to get a few more myself.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does not matter what your body is like - it is what you do with it that counts!!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"No. I think I'd only get my knickers in a twist if they'd cancelled on me to meet someone else. I don't have a physical type myself so I've never really thought about whether or not I'm similar to other meets.

I wasn't suggesting they'd cancel to meet someone else.

It's a swinging site after all. "

Oh, I know you weren't. I was just thinking about when and how I'd start comparing since it's not been something that occurred to me and that's the first scenario I thought of where I might. If that makes sense?

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We use veri's to gauge what people are looking for.. Naturally nervous if they are stunners ... More about what they say .... If veri'd by gorgeous young girl opposed to me as mother of three and older may think twice... But guess we go with our gut feeling mostly...

over a year ago

"It does not matter what your body is like - it is what you do with it that counts!! "

Completely agree

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I take it as a compliment. If i see they are verified by what i consider attractive i know they are wanting to meet me because they like me and not cause they are desperate.

over a year ago

"So, you see a previous meet get a new verification. Or maybe a future meet display a new verification...

It's reallllly difficult to not make comparisons or let it knock your confidence a little..

For me, I'm definitely happy about my body, and accept it. As soon as I see them have a veri from a slim, blonde beauty, my heart will naturally sink a little..

It's natural to make comparisons, and verifications can help decide if you would want to meet that person, but it can play havoc with our crazy minds.

Anybody feel the same?

"

OMG yes and thank you for putting it out there

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So, you see a previous meet get a new verification. Or maybe a future meet display a new verification...

Anybody feel the same?

"

I don't think it is natural to make unfavourable comparisons between yourself and others, it isn't something that I do naturally and I actually think it's destructive.

over a year ago

I think it's natural to have a nose at that persons profile, check their photos out.

Don't think its a good idea though to start comparing yourself or to let it mess with your head as after all this is meant to be fun.

By *kgeminiMan
over a year ago

Southampton

It is exactly the same with me.

In my self hating mind everyone else is better then me.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

If I find myself thinking that way it's an indication I may need a bit of a break.

If I let myself start thinking that way, swinging will not be good for me.

over a year ago

I don't compare myself.

I like a variety of types of guy, for all kinds of reasons, and don't really care if any of my meets fucks people considered hotter than me. I enjoy the moment with them and forget about them until next time.

over a year ago

I used to do this I'd see someone and look at verifications and think wow I'm so not in that league

Recently I have learned not to read too much into it so I just don't read them anymore. If someone messages me or wants to meet then I just choose to engage with that person and how much I like them

over a year ago

Anybody feel the same?

"

I don't look at someone's new veris once I have met them but when they message me I look at the people they have already met and I am guilty of comparing... If the person is hot and just something I know I cannot compare to I just won't bother really... Probably not healthy but hey... If I feel I can't compare then the damage is already done

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Yes because most men prefer the slim, blonde beauty only they cant always have one so they settle for what they can get.

over a year ago

Anybody feel the same?

"

I don't even get to a meet stage due to a lack of confidence, I daren't even message ppl because I'm scared trey won't message back!

By *kgeminiMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Anybody feel the same?

I don't even get to a meet stage due to a lack of confidence, I daren't even message ppl because I'm scared trey won't message back!"

What is the worst they can do? Delete the message/tell you no

over a year ago

I dont think it matters so much as it's more about the whole experience of the meet I would have thought. Not that I have met anyone yet lol (newbie)

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Anybody feel the same?

"

No, as I've dated and married some very hot men and this is nsa sex so never given it a second thought as they've contacted me and I always have a social meet first.

That said, the only time I've felt nervous about meeting someone was the meet I had in November 2013. We had spoken on the phone for hours, emailed. I really liked him and for the first time was self conscious of my then size 24 frame. He was Dutch, lived in France for 12 years, used to dating blonde, blue eyed Scandinavian types, 6ft 1 and looked like a cross between Jason Statham and Bruce Willis...he moved in eight months later.

over a year ago

Anybody feel the same?

I don't even get to a meet stage due to a lack of confidence, I daren't even message ppl because I'm scared trey won't message back!

What is the worst they can do? Delete the message/tell you no"

Yes, like I said, I'm not a very confident person, doesn't take many bricks to knock a house down!

I know it's sad too but I can't help it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I do a little yes.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

OP, I can completely understand where your coming from but there are many facets to attraction and the viri's of others will just set your mind racing unnecessarily.

We meet using another profile which has maybe 20 veri's on it but we have 2 very different types.

If Erika feels like being top we meet fit and good looking young guys ( the more "boyband" the better)

If we feel like general play, then more mature and all about the personality.

I can imagine the second group seeing verifications from the former and thinking "they won't be interested in me" but they could not be more wrong.

If you see your prospective meet has met lots of hot young things in the past don't compare yourself to them, be chuffed you've got what it takes, just like them.

over a year ago

Anybody feel the same?

"

I do

I wish I didn't but I do!

over a year ago

No.....and I hope others don't either.

My previous profile I had loads of verifications from all types. And all ages from 22 to 64!

Some thought I had too many! But if that put them off then I saw that as their problem, not mine.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I met someone who was much younger than me, very nice looking and was a nice person. He had a girl friend.

He met me twice because he chose to and it couldn't of been just because of what I looked like.

over a year ago

Here's the thing for all those who do this .

No one is forced to meet anyone on here .

Everyone chooses the people they meet .

Hilda says men prefer gorgeous fit ladies , but do they really ? If that was the case none of us would have any meets !

It's a NSA sex site , and there are hundreds of different scenarios . Many of which may not have been tried . So fab can be a tool to experiment and try some of the things one hasn't or can't try .

We've had hundreds of meets with hotties and every one has been mutually satisfying .

Do we feel out of anyone's league ?

Hell no !

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Here's the thing for all those who do this .

Hilda says men prefer gorgeous fit ladies , but do they really ? If that was the case none of us would have any meets !

It's a NSA sex site , and there are hundreds of different scenarios . Many of which may not have been tried . So fab can be a tool to experiment and try some of the things one hasn't or can't try .

We've had hundreds of meets with hotties and every one has been mutually satisfying .

Hell no !

"

Exactly my sentiments.

over a year ago

Hell no !

"

I unfortunately do, I look at their veris, see what I'm not and glide on by!

over a year ago

New veri's don't knock my confidence no.

Some of them make me think I need to pencil in a repeat performance pdq and some make me want to meet the person they were verified by too

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I couldn't care less what the other men ladies I have had sex with look like because if they didn't want sad with me, then they wouldn't have had sex with me.

over a year ago

Anybody feel the same?

"

oh yes we have a gocompare.com section in fabswingers platinum members only meeting room

over a year ago

It doesnt bother me, as I look at veris not many got a body like me lol

over a year ago

"It doesnt bother me, as I look at veris not many got a body like me lol "

If I saw you in their veris i'd not bother messaging them!

over a year ago

"It doesnt bother me, as I look at veris not many got a body like me lol

If I saw you in their veris i'd not bother messaging them! "

or me she would taste of haribos

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/16 08:32:44]

over a year ago

If I saw you in their veris i'd not bother messaging them! or me she would taste of haribos "

over a year ago

That is a good point

over a year ago

Limerance is a popular feeling on fab

over a year ago

sometimes it's the opposite view someone they met was scarey and it put you off difficult not to worry either way

Anybody feel the same?

"

over a year ago

If I saw you in their veris i'd not bother messaging them! or me she would taste of haribos "

Yeah we would of had loads of haribos too lol.

over a year ago

I don't look at past meets verifications, I'm not interested, I've had a good time when I met them, what they do in future is of no interest to me.

Even with a potential meet, I'm not really bothered about verifications. If I remember I'll read the first few, sometimes I don't remember. I judge who to meet on correspondence with me so I'm not bothered about other's. If I do read veris, I only read the words, I don't go into that other persons profile and look at pictures. I'm just not that concerned about it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

It takes a hell of a lot more than a body though doesn't it?

over a year ago

It takes a hell of a lot more than a body though doesn't it?"

it started with a kiss never thought it would come to this

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Hell no !

"

Oh, sometimes I think people are out of my league but that's not based on their veris or whom they have met.

I also know that quite a few of the people who've made it clear they think they are soooo much hotter than me, I wouldn't have had any interest in meeting anyway.

Looks are important but there's so much more to attraction than that.

over a year ago

Compare theswinger.com simples

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Very much so.

As entertaining as Shag is on here, he and I are looking for different things, so I wouldn't message him even if we were local to each other.

Being compatible to meet comes down to lots of things.

over a year ago

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Very much so.

As entertaining as Shag is on here, he and I are looking for different things, so I wouldn't message him even if we were local to each other.

Being compatible to meet comes down to lots of things."

over a year ago

Bet someones saying phew

over a year ago

"Bet someones saying phew "

Now now, play nice.

over a year ago

Very much so.

I agree with this ^^

That's why if you constantly compare yourself to another body wise you'd may be missing the bigger picture.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

So those that think some are to good based on who they meet what if theyve met people that you think are not as attractive as you? Im surprised anyone gets to meet unless they only meet those that meet clobes of them.

If anyone was comparing themselves to the guys ive met it would be impossible, they have nothing looks wise in common

over a year ago

Hell no !

"

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/16 13:47:15]

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Bet someones saying phew "

He may be, it's hardly relevant since we're not local to each other anyway. Do you expect people to care if the people they wouldn't contact would want them to?

over a year ago

Anybody feel the same?

"

Me but I try not to stress about it. I know what I bring to the bedroom

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would be apprehensive meeting a lady if someone with a real hench ripped gym body had met her - especially if she'd met that body type before.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would be apprehensive meeting a lady if someone with a real hench ripped gym body had met her - especially if she'd met that body type before. "

Which contradicts a bit what I said above.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I would be apprehensive meeting a lady if someone with a real hench ripped gym body had met her - especially if she'd met that body type before.

Which contradicts a bit what I said above. "

I agree with your comment above though. She clearly sees something else she likes. Bodies aren't everything.

I know how it feels though. Logically you can dismiss it but it doesn't stop you feeling apprehensive.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would be apprehensive meeting a lady if someone with a real hench ripped gym body had met her - especially if she'd met that body type before.

I agree with your comment above though. She clearly sees something else she likes. Bodies aren't everything.

I know how it feels though. Logically you can dismiss it but it doesn't stop you feeling apprehensive."

yeah, it wouldn't stop me but I'd be thinking 'why me?'

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I know how it feels though. Logically you can dismiss it but it doesn't stop you feeling apprehensive.

yeah, it wouldn't stop me but I'd be thinking 'why me?' "

I wonder that sometimes. Then I remember I'm awesome

over a year ago

Very much so.

That is right and I would do the same and not email. It is the same as having preferences.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Very much so.

Being compatible to meet comes down to lots of things.That is right and I would do the same and not email. It is the same as having preferences. "

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

You are on here to satisfy your own needs. If both parties have had a good time then that's good. No point in making comparisons with other people. It bogs you down in uncertainty. life is way too short.

over a year ago

"I would be apprehensive meeting a lady if someone with a real hench ripped gym body had met her - especially if she'd met that body type before. "

Sabrina has played with loads of ripped / gym and bodybuilder guys .

And still prefers me

Post new Message to Thread