Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BBC vs The good old White one?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So is the saying, Once you try black, you don't go back?

I've noticed that there are increasingly more couples requesting for the BBC only. So just out of curiosity do you ladies and or men find that BBC does it more for you than the Caucasian cock?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I think it's just a fantasy that some people have ... and that's fine.

Personally, I've had sex with both black and white men, and never noticed any difference.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had black and I went back!!

My first two serious boyfriends were black ... Any they were pretty average lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

over a year ago

I've just checked out an older post in the forums, and apparently some of the partners/husbands are the ones that are requesting the BBC, all because they like to see their lady getting fucked by BBC. So I have another question! Have any of you ladies just done it because it turns your fella on

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Oh god not again

over a year ago

Not all black men have big dicks

nik likes the colour of the skin and the fact most black men are athletic.

over a year ago

Maybe they just like the person. Not the fact they are black or white

over a year ago

"So is the saying, Once you try black, you don't go back?

I've noticed that there are increasingly more couples requesting for the BBC only. So just out of curiosity do you ladies and or men find that BBC does it more for you than the Caucasian cock? "

No. They all feel the same. Because they are all the same.

over a year ago

She says black men are the superior race.

she dribbles at the 100 meter race in the olympics

over a year ago

"Oh god not again "

Haha, sorry fella! I gather from that, that this is a subject you are bored of reading about?

Don't mind me asking, but have you ever been asked over for a meeting just because you might be in that category, I say might because I kind of fella to check out mens profiles on here, so I wouldn't know if you have the BC!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Oh god not again "

Yep!

over a year ago

To he fair the term bbc indicates big black cock ... so we are talking about big here .

And I love seeing Sabrina salivating over a big cock , especially a lush nine inches plus black one .

Luckily she always says she likes that , but I'm the best . So that's good

over a year ago

"Oh god not again

Yep! "

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Oh god not again

Haha, sorry fella! I gather from that, that this is a subject you are bored of reading about?

Don't mind me asking, but have you ever been asked over for a meeting just because you might be in that category, I say might because I kind of fella to check out mens profiles on here, so I wouldn't know if you have the BC!"

Yes i do get asked and my response is always the same i'm much more then just a cock

over a year ago

"Oh god not again

Don't mind me asking, but have you ever been asked over for a meeting just because you might be in that category, I say might because I kind of fella to check out mens profiles on here, so I wouldn't know if you have the BC!

Yes i do get asked and my response is always the same i'm much more then just a cock "

Well I would have put that differently, but I get what you mean

over a year ago

"Oh god not again

Yes i do get asked and my response is always the same i'm much more then just a cock "

Good for you!!

Hate the term BBC - it's as though people think a man is defined by his penis!

I wouldn't meet any man, black or white, who defined himself in that way either with his username or in his profile. If a man thinks that's his best asset then he's not for me! Xx

(Erm - says me - a woman who defines herself by her arse! )

over a year ago

I got a pretty rare one cos I got a viking cock, from the land of snow and vikings

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Oh god not again

Yes i do get asked and my response is always the same i'm much more then just a cock

Good for you!!

Hate the term BBC - it's as though people think a man is defined by his penis!

I wouldn't meet any man, black or white, who defined himself in that way either with his username or in his profile. If a man thinks that's his best asset then he's not for me! Xx

(Erm - says me - a woman who defines herself by her arse! ) "

Well it is peachy lol

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"I've just checked out an older post in the forums, and apparently some of the partners/husbands are the ones that are requesting the BBC, all because they like to see their lady getting fucked by BBC. So I have another question! Have any of you ladies just done it because it turns your fella on "

I think if its a white couple, it is the husband most of the time, or at least the wife let's him think that. For myself, I would never do anything just because my partner wanted me to ... I do it for me, but then my partner is a black man and he respects me for who and what I am, and doesn't objectify me or other men. I would never go back ... although I do occasionally join in when he meets men (he only does white) ....

over a year ago

I don't like the term. Feels like the black man is a piece of meat. As it has been said not all black men have big dicks. Not all black men are athletic either. Rather the term reduces the black man to an untamed animal. I am sure there are plenty of caucasian men with big dicks. Although it appears on this site that many caucasian women(couples seek bbc) to satisfy some sexual fantasy/fetish.

Black men on here use the phrase as a USP. Guess they get more positive responses than negative ones otherwise they wouldn't be using it.

This is not to target those (black or white) that use the term just my humble opinion.

over a year ago

"I don't like the term. Feels like the black man is a piece of meat. As it has been said not all black men have big dicks. Not all black men are athletic either. Rather the term reduces the black man to an untamed animal. I am sure there are plenty of caucasian men with big dicks. Although it appears on this site that many caucasian women(couples seek bbc) to satisfy some sexual fantasy/fetish.

Black men on here use the phrase as a USP. Guess they get more positive responses than negative ones otherwise they wouldn't be using it.

This is not to target those (black or white) that use the term just my humble opinion."

Quality response my friend, truly well said

over a year ago

"I don't like the term. Feels like the black man is a piece of meat. As it has been said not all black men have big dicks. Not all black men are athletic either. Rather the term reduces the black man to an untamed animal. I am sure there are plenty of caucasian men with big dicks. Although it appears on this site that many caucasian women(couples seek bbc) to satisfy some sexual fantasy/fetish.

This is not to target those (black or white) that use the term just my humble opinion."

Spot on

over a year ago

"Not all black men have big dicks

nik likes the colour of the skin and the fact most black men are athletic."

Love how you trash one stereotype... and then dive right in with another

over a year ago

Love how you trash one stereotype... and then dive right in with another "

feeling a bit left out?

fact is a massive amount of women like black guys.

white guys being intimidated by them gives the guys even more appeal

over a year ago

"

(Erm - says me - a woman who defines herself by her arse! ) "

And the username haha xx

over a year ago

feeling a bit left out?

white guys being intimidated by them gives the guys even more appeal"

No thanks.

Keep them sterotypes rolling out

Don't forget they've got rhythm..

over a year ago

My partner now is black and by choice, I prefer to have a black lover. It's about more than his manhood though. Personally, I find him to be the best lover I've ever had. We have the best relationship ( he's very Dom and I'm sub) and it works well. His manhood is definitely a plus point though

over a year ago

Some men have big dicks in all races I don't see why white men should be intimated in this country I've met far more white women who told me they would never date or sleep with a black man than those who would and out of those who would sleep with me a lot of them would do it in secret and hide it from friends and family that's just my experiences other people may have different

over a year ago

If you could take any car around a race track you'd go for a sports car. Focused, uncompromising, exciting! You could afford a sports car if you really wanted to. But do you really want one, or are you happy with your Audi?

over a year ago

Once you go Greek, you won't sit for a week. Maybe. I dunno. It rhymes so it's probably true

over a year ago

"If you could take any car around a race track you'd go for a sports car. Focused, uncompromising, exciting! You could afford a sports car if you really wanted to. But do you really want one, or are you happy with your Audi?"

I'm driving a Nissan

over a year ago

"Once you go Greek, you won't sit for a week. Maybe. I dunno. It rhymes so it's probably true "

Is that because Germany fucked you in the ass?

over a year ago

"Once you go Greek, you won't sit for a week. Maybe. I dunno. It rhymes so it's probably true

Is that because Germany fucked you in the ass? "

Not me..I live here in the uk silly...look...says lancaster under my name. Happy days

over a year ago

"Once you go Greek, you won't sit for a week. Maybe. I dunno. It rhymes so it's probably true

Not me..I live here in the uk silly...look...says lancaster under my name. Happy days "

Ah so you're not greek.

over a year ago

A big cock is a big cock. Simple as.

over a year ago

Not me..I live here in the uk silly...look...says lancaster under my name. Happy days

Ah so you're not greek."

Not genetically. I was adopted at a week old by em see.

I'm actually Scottish.

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

I always want to reply to these threads, then realise I'll just write the same as last time....

I really only play with black guys, have done since I was 15, was attracted to black men and women as long as I can remember, but hate the term BBC .

For me it's just like some men liking blondes, or boobs ( neither are me!)

over a year ago

Ah so you're not greek.

I'm actually Scottish."

Blimy.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Some of my best sexual experiences have been with black men. One of my worst was with a black guy.

It's almost as if every person is unique and not genetically dictated to be a certain way by the colour of their skin strange that.

over a year ago

Ah so you're not greek.

I'm actually Scottish.

Blimy."

Bit of a culture mongrel I am.

over a year ago

Why when i read these types of threads do i roll my eyes

Oh i forgot the emoticon can do it t for me

over a year ago

feeling a bit left out?

white guys being intimidated by them gives the guys even more appeal

No thanks.

Keep them sterotypes rolling out

Don't forget they've got rhythm.."

And can't swim. ^))

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

For a lot of people it's the novelty of it, being with a person of a different skin colour.

I can't explain why some people are return customers, though. Perhaps because, by coincidence, all of their experiences with people of that skin colour have been overwhelmingly positive?

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Is that because Germany fucked you in the ass? "

omg naughty but f**king funny soz but it made me giggle

By *elle2016Woman
over a year ago

"I've just checked out an older post in the forums, and apparently some of the partners/husbands are the ones that are requesting the BBC, all because they like to see their lady getting fucked by BBC. So I have another question! Have any of you ladies just done it because it turns your fella on "

Yes,I did it to please my then partner...and I think he knew about it.

Both times...the bbc 's concerned were not very nice people...and not at all BIG !

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't like the term bbc or bbw as I think they're lazy but I do realise why people use them as they are ready reckoners and allows you to either contact or avoid.

That said, for most people this is fantasy and they're seeking someone outwith the "norm" to fulfil their fantasy. Bbw, bmfc or cougar meets aren't for me bdsm one's are. Just because my "targets" are different I don't see objectification. Not everyone wants to be a fetish/fantasy figure but the reality is we all are to a degree.

We're here to meet and fuck people who turn us on. How/what others do differently to me is not my concern as long as when they approach me they take into account my profile (when visable) and act appropriately.

Post new Message to Thread