Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How accurate is

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The "near me" function?

I have sent a couple of messages to people that come up locally but had no replies

Just wonderd, because i had a Manchester come up as local the other day, and im in London lol

Sorry if ive posted this in the wrong thread and thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/16 05:48:42]

over a year ago

Also is the "local updates" worked out by the same method?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The "near me" function?

I have sent a couple of messages to people that come up locally but had no replies

Just wonderd, because i had a Manchester come up as local the other day, and im in London lol

Sorry if ive posted this in the wrong thread and thanks in advance"

you can actually track somebody with it

over a year ago

It depends if you and the other person has their who's near on. If you have yours on and they don't, it will just go bythe location they put in when the created the account. I've always had Leicester as my location, but put a different first half of postcode, so I come up on people's who's near that are about half an hour away, as I don't have mine turned on.

over a year ago

"The "near me" function?

Sorry if ive posted this in the wrong thread and thanks in advance you can actually track somebody with it "

Some of us have it turned off because of this.

over a year ago

It's pretty accurate if they have it turned on otherwise it just goes on the postcode they enter.

I'm currently claiming to live in the greenhouse sauna but the 'right now' shows me where I really am. I get random messages during the working day from people near where I'm working asking to meet there and then. I might turn up in my van covered in plaster dust one day

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

It's the same as the bloke's age or cock length function ..not very

over a year ago

My profile is set to Burnley in the north west of England, but I work in Fife Scotland, so I'll show up on Scotland's near me with a Burnley account.

Post new Message to Thread