Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Truck and Van drivers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure how many other people share this but i get really really turned on the idea of beeing fucked in a truckers cab or back of a delivery van.

I know there not always best kind of places but it just seems so kinky. I think its the thought that theres going to be so many other people near you that i have no idea what your having done to you.

I can imagine its a job you can get quite horny doing. Driving around all alone all day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"

I can imagine its a job you can get quite horny doing. Driving around all alone all day."

No, ( especially if you are doing multi drops ) it's bloody hard work, stressful and tiring.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been a truck driver for 28 years and have only had sex in a cab once. (With a work colleague, in his truck not mine).

It was ok...and that is the best I can say about it.Cramped spaces do not make for great sex in my opinion.

(I find a lot of my fellow truckers extremely unattractive, I'm afraid).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have used the back of my old van for several 3somes. My current one to entertain two ladies.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I shagged a bird on my milk float once. She complained that her arse was cold and had yoghurt stains on her skirt

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I have a minibus with blacked out windows and the seats taken out.. Makes a great van and can be real fun for dogging etc.

Any takers ..lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its not so much the truckers it the truck. The idea of climbing up those steps in my mini skirt knowing about to get shagged. Followed by the climb down feeling like right slut.

By *rnMrs2017Couple
over a year ago

County Durham

There's not a great deal of space in a truck cab.

Doable though. Once joined the other half on a trip outo with the sole intention of screwing him in the truck. Was a very good day.

Had an excellent sleep on the drive back from Wales too,cab rocked Me to sleep the entire journey

By *reddy96Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

"There's not a great deal of space in a truck cab.

Doable though. Once joined the other half on a trip outo with the sole intention of screwing him in the truck. Was a very good day.

Had an excellent sleep on the drive back from Wales too,cab rocked M e to sleep the entire journey "

can be a squeeze in a cab but still lots fun thou. Be suprised how many not like the idea thou

Post new Message to Thread