Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Demanding!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not suprised guys don't get anywhere on here when they're demanding what they must have when they meet for fun and sounding stuck up by saying 'I only pick the best' !

C'Mon guys'speaking like will get you nowhere. You can't demand what you must have in a meet! Everyone is different. Not every female does X y + z! Especially being part of a couple!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the interest of fairness, girls and couples are just as demanding.

over a year ago

some just ask when i'm free, they don't even demand anything but just assume.

over a year ago

Its preferences

over a year ago

If its what they have as a preference then yes they can demand or ask for it.. i have preferences

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 21/03/16 21:28:49]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why shouldn't a guy demand the things he wants on here?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I do think it's a good idea to say exactly what you aren't prepared to compromise on though, just not in a demanding way.

over a year ago

"I'm not suprised guys don't get anywhere on here when they're demanding what they must have when they meet for fun and sounding stuck up by saying 'I only pick the best' !

C'Mon guys'speaking like will get you nowhere. You can't demand what you must have in a meet! Everyone is different. Not every female does X y + z! Especially being part of a couple! "

Why cant a single guy only pick the best?

over a year ago

"I'm not suprised guys don't get anywhere on here when they're demanding what they must have when they meet for fun and sounding stuck up by saying 'I only pick the best' !

C'Mon guys'speaking like will get you nowhere. You can't demand what you must have in a meet! Everyone is different. Not every female does X y + z! Especially being part of a couple! "

There's way more women with demanding profiles than guys. I personally like a guy to set an age range and have some demands on what he wants. It says to me that he has high standards.

over a year ago

haha, right if they only pick the best then i'd reply and say well i'm not interested so when you leaving the site?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/16 21:45:51]

over a year ago

Women and couples are holding the cards, basically they can be as demanding as they want lol.

over a year ago

I think the problem is that theres alot (not all) men on Fab have very little standards, so when a guy crops up and actually isn't prepared to just roll over and beg its seen in a negative light.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I have found that couples are much worse than men for this.

And I don't even meet couples!

over a year ago

It's the way they come across when talking. "I MUST have a blow job before sex and i always like to cum in the womans mouth" Sorry but that kinda attitude will get you nowhere with me! Yes I like to give oral but coming out with that!

over a year ago

"It's the way they come across when talking. "I MUST have a blow job before sex and i always like to cum in the womans mouth" Sorry but that kinda attitude will get you nowhere with me! Yes I like to give oral but coming out with that! "

To be honest we haven't come across that but we wouldn't entertain any demands. If im not comfortable it won't happen.

We have had a few men expecting to be in control and thinking that every couple is into cuckold lifestyle

over a year ago

I've never come across guys saying I must have this particular sex act done or this or that. I think that's different to demanding physical preferences.

I'd just say you'll have what you're given and be fucking happy!

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Men write profiles that read more than 'just looking for discreet fun'? No way!!!

Very rarely come across what youve described OP. Women and couples put themselves on higher pedestals than any single chap here.

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

No one should "demand" anything.

In my view, we're all lucky to have made it to adulthood, let alone have a chance at having casual sex. Let's keep things in perspective people! XD

over a year ago

Is it demanding or is it just preferences?

over a year ago

We're not demanding.... been ages since we've played. Got to the point I don't bother asking for fun anymore. Not many interested & those who are end up walking away cuz the other doesn't hve the interest in playing anymore.

over a year ago

I must attract the wrong ones As I said on another post they're all nice via fab then soon as we talk off the site that's when their mouths let them down.

over a year ago

Rarely I meet someone that I want to have sex with but when I do I say I only will have sleep over meets, never meet for a couple of hours, would feel horrible afterwards plus I need the bloke to sleep.

over a year ago

'I want never gets'

over a year ago

you dont get if you dont ask - just ask nicely

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Makes a change for a guy to be so demanding. You usually only see that from the women and couples.

Post new Message to Thread