Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

pics

Jump to newest

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Ok.. i know this has probably been done a thousand times before.. but im after constructive critisism.. not sly piss taking or attention..

My pictures are a bit old and tired. Does anyone have any ideas on improving them ( i cant do face pics in public).

Also , so far ive done them all myself, so i might be looking for a local photographer..pm me if you are interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

You don't need a photographer op, selfie stick and timer on phone works just as well. You do though seem to like taking photos of one particular part of your anatomy a bit too much

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

"You don't need a photographer op, selfie stick and timer on phone works just as well. You do though seem to like taking photos of one particular part of your anatomy a bit too much "

Agreed.. but other than my face and tatoos.. what would people like to see?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

Everybody likes to see different pics. Look at other profiles for inspiration

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The graphic nature of them is going to attract more gay men than hetero women. I know youre bicurious, but I'd go for a couple of softer ones if you're after women as well.

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

"The graphic nature of them is going to attract more gay men than hetero women. I know youre bicurious, but I'd go for a couple of softer ones if you're after women as well."

What would you sugest? Ive not got a 6 pack any more. And only my back and shoulders are particularly muscular. But they have got unique tatoos on.. so a bit risky to post

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

You can cover tattoos etc using a free photo app.

Or try taking some torso or full length pics with a shirt undone to cover any artwork. There are ways and means, browse other men's profiles for some ideas.

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

"You can cover tattoos etc using a free photo app.

Or try taking some torso or full length pics with a shirt undone to cover any artwork. There are ways and means, browse other men's profiles for some ideas.

"

Thanks guys.. yours are all great.. do you take them yourselves?

over a year ago

photos should reflect who you are not what you think others will like.

Idea wise, I like a mixture of pictures ~ colour / black & white / clothed / partially clothed / different body parts especially thighs

There's so much more to a man than just a cock.

over a year ago

O M G.... i have never seen so many cock pics on a profile! and no offence but not a very pretty sight either

you need to get rid of a few..either put them in private or just delete...

I understand you don't want to show your face but whats wrong with a nice white shirt opened to show your torso?

Think sexy and less graphic and check out other profiles for inspiration....you don't need a six pack to look sexy...you just need a bit of imagination

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

"O M G.... i have never seen so many cock pics on a profile! and no offence but not a very pretty sight either

I understand you don't want to show your face but whats wrong with a nice white shirt opened to show your torso?

Think sexy and less graphic and check out other profiles for inspiration....you don't need a six pack to look sexy...you just need a bit of imagination"

Im not a pretty site ? What makes you say that?

over a year ago

"O M G.... i have never seen so many cock pics on a profile! and no offence but not a very pretty sight either

Think sexy and less graphic and check out other profiles for inspiration....you don't need a six pack to look sexy...you just need a bit of imagination"

After reading this response I'm no longer gong to look and see if I could offer advice! Good luck fella

over a year ago

Tbh I think your pictures are too graphic if you want to attract women too. All it seems to be in cock shot after cock shot and they aren't very tasteful.

Try some different effects b/w , sepia etc. Shirt and tie undone , wet white boxers etc.

Always check the background too and make it as clutter free as possible as it makes a better impression.

A picture for me can be a deal breaker as to whether I even respond to a message

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

"Tbh I think your pictures are too graphic if you want to attract women too. All it seems to be in cock shot after cock shot and they aren't very tasteful.

Try some different effects b/w , sepia etc. Shirt and tie undone , wet white boxers etc.

Always check the background too and make it as clutter free as possible as it makes a better impression.

A picture for me can be a deal breaker as to whether I even respond to a message "

Post new Message to Thread