Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

time of the month

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here we go... waiting for the barrage of funnies and disaprovers. .. but...

Sex during period? Yes or no? I know it's not for everyone but if you are horn and still wand some fun they I say why not...

What's everyone else thinking x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes for me. If a meet doesn't mind then it's game on. I love blood so works for me

over a year ago

Some of us don't have a time of the month anymore and can play whenever we want

over a year ago

Wouldn't with a meet without a sponge tampon in... And it would depend on what time of the period too...

If we haven't got a club event planned then I wouldn't plan anything except if it was just us.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Some of us don't have a time of the month anymore and can play whenever we want "

God that must be great I can't wait. Think I'm perimenopausal . Sorry to bring that up guys

over a year ago

Always a tampon and stick it up her bum

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I used to get rediculously horny when I was on and nothing was going to stop me getting rough, ravenous sex.

Beppy sponges were a big no-no. Too fucking awkward - By the time it was in, I would've lost the mood, and by the time I got it out, I'd be sat there wondering whether the sex was bloody worth it!

Luckily for me it didn't bother Bradley, however, I had a Nexplanon put in my arm in December and haven't had a period since...

- Amy. x

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Some of us don't have a time of the month anymore and can play whenever we want "

over a year ago

I don't have periods due to being on the depo injection but when I did I loved sex while i was on, I was always super horny and it always felt so much better as I was like a coiled spring ready to explode

It's not something I would have done with a random meet though, I couldnt have played while I was on on a first meet it had to be with somebody I knew

By *anther and gothic angelCouple
over a year ago

fairy land

No more periods for me, so I can play all month long

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Show off

I'm currently on day 11.......

over a year ago

"Some of us don't have a time of the month anymore and can play whenever we want

Show off

I'm currently on day 11......."

lol sorry about that it did give me a new lease of life when I stopped I must admit. Day 11 you poor thing, dont envy you that x

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Some of us don't have a time of the month anymore and can play whenever we want

Show off

I'm currently on day 11.......

lol sorry about that it did give me a new lease of life when I stopped I must admit. Day 11 you poor thing, dont envy you that x"

I can't wait for them to stop!!!

over a year ago

God that must be great I can't wait. Think I'm perimenopausal . Sorry to bring that up guys "

Its a bit of a shock at first when you finally stop, then you start finding out all the benefits, lots of them

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The irony... ladies seem to get more horny during Tom. .and I say why not capitalise on the horniness. ...x

over a year ago

Didnt we have this boring discussion the other week or recently? Anyway the last woman i fucked on her period wasnt a problem. She just went to the bathroom, removed her tampon, had a wash, i put a towel under her and fucked her. She enjoyed it immensely as did I.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

There is nothing that would put me off than having sex this way,God no way .

over a year ago

"Always a tampon and stick it up her bum "

Can you put Tampons there !

By *andlebarMan
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Id still be game.. ive had eomen in the past who were extremly horny on thier p.. obviously oral for me was out ( only time ive turned a good pussy licking down) but the sex was great

over a year ago

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Didnt we have this boring discussion the other week or recently? Anyway the last woman i fucked on her period wasnt a problem. She just went to the bathroom, removed her tampon, had a wash, i put a towel under her and fucked her. She enjoyed it immensely as did I."

It's a weekly post like most topics on here.

over a year ago

I don't think I've ever left more than a slight red tinge on a guy, certainly not the blood bath a lot of guys imagine it is!

over a year ago

I wouldn't specifically arrange to meet someone when I'm having a period but if logistics were a nightmare & I knew them pretty well then I may consider it towards the end.

Doesn't make me any hornier now, I can quite easily go without sex so it's never an issue for me.

over a year ago

"I don't think I've ever left more than a slight red tinge on a guy, certainly not the blood bath a lot of guys imagine it is!

"

This is true,, i have had sex with women when on their period and it isnt a blood bath job at all. It is much as this lady says,,ranges from a mere smear to nothing at all. I seem to remember that if a woman is on her period and is having sex, her cervix constricts..i could be wrong.

over a year ago

"Here we go... waiting for the barrage of funnies and disaprovers. .. but...

Sex during period? Yes or no? I know it's not for everyone but if you are horn and still wand some fun they I say why not...

What's everyone else thinking x"

Yes, don't bother me at all, just a bit messy...

over a year ago

I wouldn't have sex with a stranger whilst I'm on, but I do with my FB. He's always told me, a bit of blood doesn't bother him.

Post new Message to Thread