Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

transexualls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cant get the thought of spending the night with a beutiful transexual out of my head anyone else have this fantasy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Is it the......an.....tic....ip......a....tion?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it the......an.....tic....ip......a....tion? "

Noooooooooo it's all about cock....

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Cant get the thought of spending the night with a beutiful transexual out of my head anyone else have this fantasy"

Nope...but you should consider changing your profile from Straight to Bi-Curious

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"Cant get the thought of spending the night with a beutiful transexual out of my head anyone else have this fantasy"

Yep I do, I'm constantly fantasising about you spending the night with a beautiful transsexual.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

Nope...but you should consider changing your profile from Straight to Bi-Curious "

Oh deary me.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

That's not a fantasy, it's a quiet night in at my house.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Nope...but you should consider changing your profile from Straight to Bi-Curious

Oh deary me."

I know right

over a year ago

"Cant get the thought of spending the night with a beutiful transexual out of my head anyone else have this fantasy

Nope...but you should consider changing your profile from Straight to Bi-Curious "

What? You mean a TS isnt a real woman..? Arghhh

over a year ago

However your post comes across I will answer for you that yes it is a great way to spend the evening as long as they are easy to get along with the same as any other person would be. Having spent many an evening with transsexual women, women, and as many identities in between I can tell you that just having a cock and a nice pair of tits doesn't maketh an evening. A nice person does though

over a year ago

"Cant get the thought of spending the night with a beutiful transexual out of my head anyone else have this fantasy

over a year ago

It's almost like transpeople might be interesting and fun individuals to spend time with.

Whoda thunk it?

over a year ago

That's not a fantasy, it's a quiet night in at my house. "

This guy is living your dream and I'm not jealous at all

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

"It's almost like transpeople might be interesting and fun individuals to spend time with.

Whoda thunk it?"

That's it Wasp, you tell em! As always.

Best thing about fucking a TS is if you reach around the front you can pretend you've put your cock all the way through.

over a year ago

What? You mean a TS isnt a real woman..? Arghhh"

Got to admit I find this issue a bit of a minefield.

I was on the receiving end of a lecture recently that made the point that if a guy "perceived" himself as a women he should be treated as such - legally, socially and sexually.

Which in turn apparently means that sex between a man and said "woman" was in fact by definition heterosexual.

No more evidence was necessary to prove the person was a woman apart from his, sorry her perception.

Yeah I know brilliant isn't it

Hope that makes it all as clear as mud for you

over a year ago

"It's almost like transpeople might be interesting and fun individuals to spend time with.

Whoda thunk it?"

I hear you wasp and agree with you. Alas this is a sex forum and there is a certain type of sexually frustrated male on here. There arent many real females on here. The poor guys sit here wanking day in and day out. It makes them sore and frustrated. Eventually their minds warp and they think ,,well if i cant have a "real" woman, ill have a cock in a frock and i cant fool myself.

Now then on the other side of the fences there are lots of gay males. They know its easier to ensnare males if they look female so they don a frock and a wig. I mean if it looks female it must be surely?

So everyone is happy. The str8 guys get to unload with a pseudo female, the gay guys get the glittering prize of poppy the cherries of str8 guys...whats not to like ,,hahahaaaaaaa

over a year ago

"However your post comes across I will answer for you that yes it is a great way to spend the evening as long as they are easy to get along with the same as any other person would be. Having spent many an evening with transsexual women, women, and as many identities in between I can tell you that just having a cock and a nice pair of tits doesn't maketh an evening. A nice person does though "

good reply - a TS person as every right to express "her" passion in whatever way that might be and their journey cant be an easy one trying to live the life of two personalities - everything else is just sex - with or without cock, a person who takes this road, is a bloody brave

So my answer is , yes if the chemistry was right and we clicked, id happily spend and evening with a smart intelligent good looking TS/TG women

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"There arent many real females on here. The poor guys sit here wanking day in and day out. It makes them sore and frustrated. Eventually their minds warp and they think ,,well if i cant have a "real" woman, ill have a cock in a frock and i cant fool myself.

Now then on the other side of the fences there are lots of gay males. They know its easier to ensnare males if they look female so they don a frock and a wig. I mean if it looks female it must be surely?

So everyone is happy. The str8 guys get to unload with a pseudo female, the gay guys get the glittering prize of poppy the cherries of str8 guys...whats not to like ,,hahahaaaaaaa"

There was me thinking I had fallen in love with a beautiful person who also looks like a super model.

Turns out I'm just fooling myself as I can't get a real woman and she is just a hairy arsed truck driver in a frock conning me into let her have my cock.

You've ruined my life. I hope you can live with yourself.

over a year ago

"There arent many real females on here. The poor guys sit here wanking day in and day out. It makes them sore and frustrated. Eventually their minds warp and they think ,,well if i cant have a "real" woman, ill have a cock in a frock and i cant fool myself.

So everyone is happy. The str8 guys get to unload with a pseudo female, the gay guys get the glittering prize of poppy the cherries of str8 guys...whats not to like ,,hahahaaaaaaa

There was me thinking I had fallen in love with a beautiful person who also looks like a super model.

Turns out I'm just fooling myself as I can't get a real woman and she is just a hairy arsed truck driver in a frock conning me into let her have my cock.

You've ruined my life. I hope you can live with yourself. "

What an idiot. If that's your opinion on transgendered/transsexual women then my god you are a moron. Take some time to look around you. If you think all the TS are cocks in frocks then just look at the above guys Mrs. You'd be lucky to find a woman that good looking to use you as a bridge over a shitty puddle

Post new Message to Thread