Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

This week

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive found out a few things about myself this week that i wasnt aware of. I message ppl as you do...to which ive had back...i dont meet abusive guys....i dont meet guys with anger issues....i dont meet ppl that abuse women. Id like to know where ppl get there info from. Yes could be from my comments on the forums etc but other then that its bull. If i had them issues i wouldnt make a post about it. I can show my veri's that prove im far from that. Honestly confused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile doesn't come across as aggressive, although being judgmental about sexual pics doesn't really come across as chill either.

Must be the message you're sending?

over a year ago

"Your profile doesn't come across as aggressive, although being judgmental about sexual pics doesn't really come across as chill either.

Must be the message you're sending? "

Its from hear say. Ive been told this and that etc. Id just like to know who and why

over a year ago

"Your profile doesn't come across as aggressive, although being judgmental about sexual pics doesn't really come across as chill either.

Must be the message you're sending?

Its from hear say. Ive been told this and that etc. Id just like to know who and why"

Oh right. I got the topic wrong. I'll just shh now.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You don't come across as a cunt, Clit.

over a year ago

You've accused me of being a man many times and also said that I would assult someone with a weapon when I know 1 million percent that I've never written those words on here. Other than that I've never seen you being unpleasant and certainly not abusive.

over a year ago

"You've accused me of being a man many times and also said that I would assult someone with a weapon when I know 1 million percent that I've never written those words on here. Other than that I've never seen you being unpleasant and certainly not abusive. "

Ty for you honesty even thou i dont deserve it from you

over a year ago

"You've accused me of being a man many times and also said that I would assult someone with a weapon when I know 1 million percent that I've never written those words on here. Other than that I've never seen you being unpleasant and certainly not abusive.

Ty for you honesty even thou i dont deserve it from you "

I'm always honest that's why I know I never said what you think I said.

Post new Message to Thread