Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why do so maney women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. I am very bi but love Tge Shap of a woman so much. Can I ask why so maney don't like crossderssers.

Kate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi all. I am very bi but love Tge Shap of a woman so much. Can I ask why so maney don't like crossderssers.

Kate"

I think they prefer happy ones.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all. I am very bi but love Tge Shap of a woman so much. Can I ask why so maney don't like crossderssers.

Kate"

Actually I had this conversation with some friends at Quest last night! They're hoping to play with a sexy TV/ts in the near future- an idea that really turns them on!

I, however, like my women slender and feminine, and my men tall, broad, muscular and dominant! Therefore a TV/ts wouldn't appeal to be at all as I look for completely different qualities from each sex!

However - many ladies, men and couples on here LOVE tv's and ts's - so it's just a matter of finding them!

Best of luck op!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like HPW, CD, and TV. And have met them.

Tbh if anyone approached me to be fucked with a strap on, like so many guys do, then that is what puts me off.

over a year ago

I love wearing nice bra and knickers all day make me feel good.

Do real girl like a matching set

Katie

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

south birmingham

Kate

I think they prefer happy ones. "

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Kate"

Some do, some don't. I like to meet some but I don't want to spend hours hearing about 'the journey'

[ I know traffic is bad ]

over a year ago

I have had 3 women in my life who were gfs that I told early as I don't hide the truth and all 3 said they were ok. Then few months later said it was to weird or made them feel like a lez

Post new Message to Thread