Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Views on strangling whilst have sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last night I had fun with a lady who likes to be strangled can people explain why please I ask she just said she likes it. Pm me if you don't want to post on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think it's cos she likes it, not sure though

over a year ago

People like all sorts. You were obviously happy to oblige and seem to want more? Perhaps you can explain?

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Some like the feeling of the guy taking control during sex, often done as part of sub play

To the more extreme end bordering on autoerotic sexual asphyxia

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Not for me, ta

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Breathe play. Very common with subs. Not my handbag though

over a year ago

I went with a girl about 6 months ago who want me to do that to her she loves it for some reason i dont get it tho lol

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't like to be choked but ido like when be is dominant and puts his hand on my throat and lifts my head back when we fuck.

Hmmmmmm got all goosebumps just then.

over a year ago

I like it, it's all part of handing over control.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Personally not me thing but

over a year ago

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Oxygen deprivation brings on an enhanced orgasm. Fun but risky

over a year ago

Doesn't do much for me. It's also not something I think you should introduce unless it's been discussed beforehand, unless you want to be poked in the eye.

over a year ago

Personally I enjoy a bit of this during play. Although hubby is not completely sure he will always oblige. With me it's partly giving up control as we only do it when I'm in a certain mood, and also I find "restricting the oxygen"...shall we say heightens other senses. I only have a medium pressure though just need to know what ur comfortable with

over a year ago

This is awesome I have always wanted to try but it was amazing she was instantly orgasming off it and now seem to be getting a little more knowledge of it my Dom side is broadening now.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Last night I had fun with a lady who likes to be strangled can people explain why please I ask she just said she likes it. Pm me if you don't want to post on here "

If the lady says she likes and you're willing to do it...why question it?!? I didn't question it on Friday night, after doing it and having her squirt all over as a result, the only thing I questioned was, why didn't I do that sooner!?! Haha!

over a year ago

Thank you for all the input now am on the hunt for it ha

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

It doesn't do much for me personally, I'm too much of a control freak to have someone else in control of my breath! Unless it's because I have a cock in my mouth or a woman sat on my face...or I'm being smothered by big boobies!!! Haha! Is it possible to do all at once?! Dunno but I might try!!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not for me at all. I wouldn't do it to someone else either.

But as they say, different strokes for different folks.

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Last night I had fun with a lady who likes to be strangled can people explain why please I ask she just said she likes it. Pm me if you don't want to post on here "

Holding my neck, yes, strangling, no.

over a year ago

I love a firm grip around my neck, but not to the point of strangulation. My ex on the other hand wanted to pretty much be fucked as hard as possible while my hand was tight enough to leave a mark on her neck.

over a year ago

There are cases of people dying trying this 'erotic'practice...bdsm and other controlling role play...bring it on but not throat restriction...I'd leave that one out whowever asked !!

over a year ago

Didn't Michael Hutchence come unstuck with this sort of thing?

over a year ago

Amazing but something id only do with Mr deviant.. Ironically its one of the very few Things that can make me seethe with jealousy if Mr does it to anyone else.

Go figure

over a year ago

Nope, not my thing. I understand some do enjoy it but I can't bring myself to do it at all.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Didn't Michael Hutchence come unstuck with this sort of thing?"

Indeed and a past conservative MP

By *urlinaTV/TS
over a year ago

London W1

If you have to ask why someone likes to be strangled you really need to change your name to something other than Number1dom

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"Last night I had fun with a lady who likes to be strangled can people explain why please I ask she just said she likes it. Pm me if you don't want to post on here

If you have to ask why someone likes to be strangled you really need to change your name to something other than Number1dom"

Very good point...

over a year ago

We had a meet recently and as the lovely lady was being funked she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her throat, whereon she gave a forceful squeeze, making it quite clear what she wanted me to do.

To be honest I was a bit scared; I'm a big guy and could easily have broken her neck. Having never been in that situation before I really wasn't sure what was safe, so I went very gentle, which didn't seem to give her all the thrill she was looking for.

Didn't ruin the meet or anything, but next time I hope I get a heads up.

over a year ago

A guy tried to do that during a meet with me. He had not previously discussed it with me, I'm not submissive and I hated every second of it.

over a year ago

"Last night I had fun with a lady who likes to be strangled can people explain why please I ask she just said she likes it. Pm me if you don't want to post on here

If you have to ask why someone likes to be strangled you really need to change your name to something other than Number1dom"

I am Dom in different ways sorry we ain't all experts

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't do it even if she was on her knees begging me.

over a year ago

"A guy tried to do that during a meet with me. He had not previously discussed it with me, I'm not submissive and I hated every second of it. "

For me a mans hand should never be around a womans throat. I find it distasteful and disrespectful despite some getting a thrill from it.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"A guy tried to do that during a meet with me. He had not previously discussed it with me, I'm not submissive and I hated every second of it. "

I hope you told him to stop and didn't just carry on hating it?

Communication is key, I hate when people just assume you're going to love something that the last woman they fucked loved! Newsflash...we are all DIFFERENT! Rant over!

By *urlinaTV/TS
over a year ago

London W1

The momentary loss of consciousness that can be achieved through skillful choking is synergistically aligned with orgasm. Even without choking, an intense orgasm is tantamount to loss of consciousness. The thrill of choking is an increase in that aspect; it's a sense of abandon and transcendence of this world; it's a flirtation with oblivion.

over a year ago

"The momentary loss of consciousness that can be achieved through skillful choking is synergistically aligned with orgasm. Even without choking, an intense orgasm is tantamount to loss of consciousness. The thrill of choking is an increase in that aspect; it's a sense of abandon and transcendence of this world; it's a flirtation with oblivion. "

Amazing explanation thank you

By *urlinaTV/TS
over a year ago

London W1

"The momentary loss of consciousness that can be achieved through skillful choking is synergistically aligned with orgasm. Even without choking, an intense orgasm is tantamount to loss of consciousness. The thrill of choking is an increase in that aspect; it's a sense of abandon and transcendence of this world; it's a flirtation with oblivion.

Amazing explanation thank you "

Got it? Great. Now you can be Number1dom

over a year ago

I only like this with one man and not to the point where I can't breathe. I trust him to not go too far and he's always stopped doing anything when I say so.

over a year ago

Its a wierd feeling . But it Can be very erotic

over a year ago

I'm often asked to put my hands around a ladies throat during sex. Never been asked and wouldn't be comfortable doing anything like actual strangulation though.

By *heHeadbangersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

(Mrs) I do like hands round my throat and a little squeeze..but not to the point I cant breathe just a little pressure.

I trust my husband alot though and I know he wouldn't take it further than that .

over a year ago

I only do this with B, as I trust him implicitly. I occasionally like a belt around my throat or other times his hands. I think it's the feeling of being taken. Whatever it is - it works for me at the time.

I wouldn't do it with anyone else though.

Sarah

over a year ago

No no no. Absolutely hate anyone touching my neck. I completely freak out.

However the amount of men that have done it and I've said no stop, I don't like it. It's hard limit And then few minutes later they try again.

At that point I get up and tell them to fuck off and all play ends.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Strange I know but I wouldn't let a guy put his hands round my neck, however I would let a woman x

over a year ago

"Strange I know but I wouldn't let a guy put his hands round my neck, however I would let a woman x"

Not strange, would you expect a woman to be gentler ? Or just it the thought turns you on more?

Sarah

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Strange I know but I wouldn't let a guy put his hands round my neck, however I would let a woman x

Not strange, would you expect a woman to be gentler ? Or just it the thought turns you on more?

Sarah "

Perhaps more about the control thing, giving her the power

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

with the right person (before i get an inbox full of eager Mr Grey's!!) i quite enjoy feeling a strong hand round my throat, especially if the guy is behind me and whispering into my ear what he is going to do to me

over a year ago

I can see the attraction but breathe play scares me.

over a year ago

"with the right person (before i get an inbox full of eager Mr Grey's!!) i quite enjoy feeling a strong hand round my throat, especially if the guy is behind me and whispering into my ear what he is going to do to me "

Whispering and a certain tone of voice, is all part of it.

Sarah

over a year ago

People do it because they like it.

I do it because they like it.

Why else would you ever do anything during sex?

over a year ago

"A guy tried to do that during a meet with me. He had not previously discussed it with me, I'm not submissive and I hated every second of it.

For me a mans hand should never be around a womans throat. I find it distasteful and disrespectful despite some getting a thrill from it."

I find it disrespectful that you think women shouldn't be allowed to decide what they enjoy during sex.

over a year ago

It's something that I really enjoy and ask before a meet if the male is comfortable with doing this..

It gives me a the most intense orgasms done properly

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No interest

Nor would I do it

over a year ago

I don't like to be choked or strangled, but love a hand at the base of my throat with a little pressure

over a year ago

"A guy tried to do that during a meet with me. He had not previously discussed it with me, I'm not submissive and I hated every second of it.

For me a mans hand should never be around a womans throat. I find it distasteful and disrespectful despite some getting a thrill from it.

I find it disrespectful that you think women shouldn't be allowed to decide what they enjoy during sex."

This! I may have enjoyed it, or at least consented to try it if we had spoken about it before. But grabbing me mid way through playing shocked me and I wasn't able to tell him to stop immediately.

By *ave mesmersMan
over a year ago

dudley

My gf was put into a sleeper hold by another woman during a meet and said it was one of the most erotic things to happen to her

over a year ago

Not for me, ever. Don't fancy it going to far & her dying!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Oh no not at all

over a year ago

We both quite enjoy it. Actually, really enjoy it. Not as much as Michael Hutchence though...

F

over a year ago

Had it done to me. Liked it

over a year ago

I've had a few girlfriends enjoy this . I've obliged ( carefully ) cos it's what they wanted but I'm not really comfortable doing it .

over a year ago

"Thank you for all the input now am on the hunt for it ha "

If you're going to explore breath play.. Can I suggest you read up on it.. Or ask someone with good knowledge of it.. . Things can go wrong... Sometimes quite drastically..

By *ewbabyCouple
over a year ago

Blackpol

"Its a wierd feeling . But it Can be very erotic "

I (Mrs)have to agree - such a turn on for both of us and something we keep for ourselves

over a year ago

Bit of pressure yes, but not too much. And only with certain people.

over a year ago

It may be a bit difficult to explain if you went to far and actually strangled someone and said it was an accident.

There is something with the breath restriction - a safer and more controlled way is often the use of a tight collar as it can restrict the breath up to a point rather than relying on the person who's hands are around the throat to judge it right.

over a year ago

I live in Boston and looking for a meet?

over a year ago

"i think it's cos she likes it, not sure though"

Might be my favorite reply ever.

over a year ago

I find it disrespectful that you think women shouldn't be allowed to decide what they enjoy during sex."

Absolutely.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"No no no. Absolutely hate anyone touching my neck. I completely freak out.

However the amount of men that have done it and I've said no stop, I don't like it. It's hard limit And then few minutes later they try again.

At that point I get up and tell them to fuck off and all play ends. "

I would absolutely hate this! If a bloke tried it with me he would be treated to a swift knee to the bollocks! During sex I prefer to be conscious....and alive!!!

over a year ago

I met a girl who loved to be strangled whilst being fucked

At first I thought it was odd

But several weeks of hearing her snoring, I was happy to do it to her

over a year ago

Like many things in life it's a kink and we all have em.

I'd suggest research first tho.

By *ackemslutWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

yea god yea and yes it needs trust but adore breath play xxx

over a year ago

I can't say why but I think it's hot, I still need to be able you breathe though otherwise it's not fun

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

Can't beat a bit of nice n sleazy when you're getting down and dirty.......

By *AA123Couple
over a year ago

Lichfield

"I don't like to be choked but ido like when be is dominant and puts his hand on my throat and lifts my head back when we fuck.

Hmmmmmm got all goosebumps just then. "

A likes me doing that. Also likes me to pull her head forward by the hair and force her to look at me as she cums.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I met a girl who loved to be strangled whilst being fucked

At first I thought it was odd

But several weeks of hearing her snoring, I was happy to do it to her"

over a year ago

Because when you at the point of passing out your body release's endorphins that give you a natural high

over a year ago

Chat to a complete stranger online, meet up for sex, ask him /her to strangle you while having sex.

What could possibly go wrong?

over a year ago

I wouldnt allow anyone to do it to me, and Mr Iconic certainly wouldnt do it to any woman, regardless of if they asked for this.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/16 20:33:29]

over a year ago

"Hand on my throat during kissing - yes.

Strangling - no."

Though I've only done this with ONE person who I trusted a lot.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some fetishes are inexplicable to the person who has it - a bit like how you like some foods but not others. Just enjoy them and stay safe - well as safe as you can be, if a little risk is involved.

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"We both quite enjoy it. Actually, really enjoy it. Not as much as Michael Hutchence though...

F"

Or Stephen Milligan!!

over a year ago

"

Or Stephen Milligan!!"

...what ever happened to Nesbit ?

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

I like to have my throat grabbed especially when I'm close to orgasm. If we're with a single guy/guys, hubby has to do the honours as most guys are too shy to do it.

over a year ago

Jack wld've tried strangling me just as he was about to kiss me hard. I actually don't mind it.

over a year ago

I like a hand round my throat with gentle pressure, not to the point I can't breathe though

I like the control/dominance rough play aspect as opposed to being strangled!

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I absolutely adore this and really like to push very very close to the edge ... But absolutely only with my partner and only between us... I instigated it first time and after lots of trials and initial uncomfy feelings he now has it to near perfection.... Even better when not planned and he grasps my throat and I know what is coming..... Instant huge turn on

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

Most ladies iv been with enjoy it

over a year ago

I absolutely love this!!

It's erotic and I love the feeling of being submissive and being taken.

I've never got to my limit yet,I do it with first meets etc. And I've never felt unsafe or anywhere near not being able to breathe. I want to try it much harder but I think guys are quite scared. My Darth Vader impression probably doesn't help !

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

"I absolutely love this!!

It's erotic and I love the feeling of being submissive and being taken.

I've never got to my limit yet,I do it with first meets etc. And I've never felt unsafe or anywhere near not being able to breathe. I want to try it much harder but I think guys are quite scared. My Darth Vader impression

probably doesn't help ! "

Yea we do worry, think I would go further if we agreed a sign before hand

over a year ago

"I wouldnt allow anyone to do it to me, and Mr Iconic certainly wouldnt do it to any woman, regardless of if they asked for this. "

Because you're worried they might enjoy themselves with him?

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Didn't Michael Hutchence come unstuck with this sort of thing?

Indeed and a past conservative MP"

That was a failure of the government because they recommended 5 a day and I believe he choked on an orange.

Never trust a politician.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Scary at first but then you learn lessons of self..

Do not like the brusies tho...

over a year ago

A hand on my throat love it. But only with my husband x

Post new Message to Thread